[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ham
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: lovelyham.jpg (28 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
lovelyham.jpg
28 KB, 355x355
Ok [s4s] Let's talk about ham. Before we start I want you to know that I'm very passionate about ham and all things related. I truly believe that ham can improve your life and well being. Ham is a type of meat cut from the pig. It has protein, iron and zinc. You can eat it hot or cold. And cook it in many different ways. But when you see ham how I see ham you won't want to eat it. You will want to understand it, be one with it. See the beauty of ham. And love ham for your life and beyond. I am starting a group called the ham bros. If you want to learn more about ham I suggest you join. Thanks for your time. If you have any questions or just want to talk about ham then post and tag me (OP) and I will try to respond! Please keep this civil. And ham on!

Your friendly ham bro,
Hamlet
>>
the fact that you have no idea what I was just thinking about how much I hate you for being so mean to me and I don't think that it would be a good time to go out with a new phone and
>>
>>4592205

$$$$$£$$' __--~~ _ $$$$$$.
.$$$$:$$:$$$$$$$' _.-~ _.-~ `$$$$$$$.
.$$$$$:$$:$$$$$$$' -~ _.-~ `$$$$$$.
.$$$$:$$:$$$$$$$$' _.--~ ..s$$$$S.$$$$$$$s.
.$$$$$:$$$:$$$$$$$ _..._ .$$$SSSSSS$$$$$$$$$.
.$$$$$:$$$$:$$$$$$$ ~.sggg. " .~(g )$$$$$$$$$$.
$$$$$:$$$$$:$$$$$$$ .sS$$$$$$$$s. : '"--"' `$$$$$$$$$$.
`$$$:$$$$$$:$$$$$$$.$$" .. g"-. `. `.-.._ `$$$$$$$$$$
$$$:$$$$$$:$$$$$$$`$' ' `._.' : `--- $$$$$$$$$.
$$$:.$$$$$:$$$$$$$ `---' _.' $$$$$$$$$$$.
$$$$$:$$$$:$$$$$$s ----" . $$$$$$$$$$$$.
$$$$$`.$$$:$$$$$$$. `-._ .$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Sss.
$$$$$$`;$$:$$$$$$$$. _.: .' ; $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
.s$$$$$$'$$`.$$$$$$$$. .' `. ' _ .`. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Ss.
.s$$$$$$$$$$$$:$$$$$$$$$ : _ ~~-...'.'.' : $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
.s$$$$$$$$$$$$$$`.$$$$$$$$s : .~-,-.-.~:'.' : $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
.s$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$`$$$$$$$$$$. ` ~-.`"""'.' `.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$S. . `""'

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4592205
Now I want ham but am to poor faf
>>
The ham that can be smoked is not the true ham.
>>
dangly ham
>>
>>4592453
you sure you want ham and not papa johns
>>
um I'm a vegetarian vegan pescatarian Muslim Jew and this post offends me. please take it down or I'll have to report this website to the authorities
>>
>>4592453
If you join the ham bros you get unlimited access to the ham stash
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
425 smoke ham every day
>>
>>4593118
We got the good stuff
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.