[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can I meet new people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
how can I meet new people?
>>
go to public places like bars and put on this facade that isn't really who you are as a human spiritually and through ingenuity and dishonesty you may conform to the meta and finally get some of the elusive "poon-tang clan"
>>
>>4591487
more or less this
>>
going to college jimbo :)
>>
still not working
>>
>>4591482
Talk to people?

>>4591487
Online is possible too but irresponsible if things online are too associated with irl you. Back in the myspace days I hooked up with a few people I'd met on there first, and nowadays they have all those silly apps but they seem disreputable to me...
>>
>>4591504
did you get herpes?
>>
>>4591509
grow up
>>
>>4591517
I am entirely certian that I have gotten way more good boy points than anyone on this board tbh so maybe you should grow up
>>
>>4591528
What are good boy points exactly? I know lurk moar but I don't browse /r9k/

>>4591509
Don't be gross
>>
File: goodboypoints.png (91 KB, 600x556) Image search: [Google]
goodboypoints.png
91 KB, 600x556
>>4591538
>>
>>4591538
points for doing grown up stuff like clean my room
>>
>>4591504
OH THANK U LOLO "TALK TO PEOPLES" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH THANK U HOW GENIUS OF SUGGESITIONSS!!!!!!!!!!

breakdown:

1. problem
2. solution
solution = problem

LOL!!!!!! GOOD SUGGESTION !!!!!! LOL!!! HAHAHA HAHA SO SMART LOLOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4591541
very smart frog tbh
>>
people aren't gonna make you happy

you gotta find it within

develop a skill / hobby, be creative, share it with the world, and the people who would be the best in your life will gravitate towards you

don't expect to win the lottery of love or friendship anymore, those days are over
community is dead
contribute to the culture at large and things will come your way
write a novel, make some music, program a video game
>>
File: 1426336261536.png (31 KB, 998x777) Image search: [Google]
1426336261536.png
31 KB, 998x777
>>4591568
>>
>>4591543
LoLo is a girl. Her problems are choosing which benis to put in and which wallet to empty tbh
>>
>>4591621
DO NOT BULLY
>>
File: mfw.png (308 KB, 638x992) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
308 KB, 638x992
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.