[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly what drives you to post ironically here? Do you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: 1454344298131.png (308 KB, 538x471) Image search: [Google]
1454344298131.png
308 KB, 538x471
Honestly what drives you to post ironically here? Do you have anything else in your fucking lives you sad cunts

someone reply with honesty.
>>
File: 1464325172104.png (159 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1464325172104.png
159 KB, 500x281
cute pics of Karen tbpqhwyfam
>>
>>4590898
>Do you have anything else in your fucking lives you sad cunts

no
>>
>>4590898
What irony?

This is just a nice board for funny memes like this one
>>
>>4590898
Let's clarify something: I do not post here ironically. I post here sincerely in an ironic tone.
>>
>>4590904

They aren't even funny though, they can only be used on this board with a mindset of "le irony" and noowhere else

it's about the same level as ERP faggots
>>
File: t. Alberto Barbosa.jpg (39 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
t. Alberto Barbosa.jpg
39 KB, 600x584
>>4590907
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>4590907
idiot,

yeah , that's right I said it

"idiot" , blasphemy against the very rules that have laid foundation for our nice board . rude posting ,
all because you couldn't be nice, all because you didn't " get it" because you CAN'T get it

so yeah go ahead
"irony" all you want, imply me, suck me off , I diNT hecKIM CARE you should leave
>>
File: 1468200311298.jpg (298 KB, 1177x892) Image search: [Google]
1468200311298.jpg
298 KB, 1177x892
>>4590904
>>
nigga, everyone in here is 100% real n serious n shit fucking idk lmao
>>
>>4590907
oh boy. "le irony" in quotes again. my god can you get any more 'the fuck same as everyone else that wanders obliviously literal-minded into our sanctuary of dope postery? what's your m.o. on this site hm? what daily boardwide bickers do you partake in? you are like the piss-cakes lining the bottom of my cade's litterbox, is what u are like, compared to us. i wipe my earwax on ur mom's pockmarked scalp and she lathers in it, faget
>>
File: rainbow-hair.jpg (135 KB, 713x597) Image search: [Google]
rainbow-hair.jpg
135 KB, 713x597
>>4590898
>irony
post irony is what's in style now
>>
>>4590898

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY [include hot meme here], HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces
>>
File: 1468153477180.png (406 KB, 528x546) Image search: [Google]
1468153477180.png
406 KB, 528x546
>>4590898
>le reaction image maymay
>unironic ironic post

you're almost as bad as weeb posters desu baka senpai
>>
>>4590898
OP, BE ADVISED, USE OF *(/s4s/)* WITHOUT AT LEAST FUGG:D-LEVEL POST-TRAINING MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS CONFUSION AND BEING BORING AS HELL. BEGINNERS ARE ADVISED TO SPEND AT LEAST 48 HOURS ON REDDIT.COM/R/OOER BEFORE VIEWING THIS BOARD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

>>
DOUBLE DIGITS ACKNOWLEDGED

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
WHMEMET THE MEME DID YOU JUST MEMEING SMEMEY MEMEBOUT ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH? I’LL HMEMEVE YOU KNOW I GRMEMEDUMEMETED TOP OF MY CLMEMESS IN THE NMEMEVY SEMEMELS, MEMEND I’VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS SECRET RMEMEIDS ON MEMEL-QUMEMEEDMEME, MEMEND I HMEMEVE OVER 300 CONFIRMED KILLS. I MEMEM TRMEMEINED IN GORILLMEME WMEMERFMEMERE MEMEND I’M THE TOP SNIPER IN THE ENTIRE US MEMERMED FORCES. YOU MEMERE NOTHING TO ME BUT JUST MEMENOTHER TMEMERGET. I WILL WIPE YOU THE MEME OUT WITH PRECISION THE LIKES OF WHICH HMEMES NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE ON THIS EMEMERTH, MMEMERK MY MEMEING WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CMEMEN GET MEMEWMEMEY WITH SMEMEYING THMEMET SHIT TO ME OVER THE INTERNET? THINK MEMEGMEMEIN, MEMEER. MEMES WE SPEMEMEK I MEMEM CONTMEMECTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF SPIES MEMECROSS THE USMEME MEMEND YOUR IP IS BEING TRMEMECED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPMEMERE FOR THE STORM, MMEMEGGOT. THE STORM THMEMET WIPES OUT THE PMEMETHETIC LITTLE THING YOU CMEMELL YOUR LIFE. YOU’RE MEMEING DEMEMED, KID. I CMEMEN BE MEMENYWHERE, MEMENYTIME, MEMEND I CMEMEN KILL YOU IN OVER SEVEN HUNDRED WMEMEYS, MEMEND THMEMET’S JUST WITH MY BMEMERE HMEMENDS. NOT ONLY MEMEM I EXTENSIVELY TRMEMEINED IN UNMEMERMED COMBMEMET, BUT I HMEMEVE MEMECCESS TO THE ENTIRE MEMERSENMEMEL OF THE UNITED STMEMETES MMEMERINE CORPS MEMEND I WILL USE IT TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO WIPE YOUR MISERMEMEBLE MEMESS OFF THE FMEMECE OF THE CONTINENT, YOU LITTLE SHIT. IF ONLY YOU COULD HMEMEVE KNOWN WHMEMET UNHOLY RETRIBUTION YOUR LITTLE “CLEVER” COMMENT WMEMES MEMEBOUT TO BRING DOWN UPON YOU, MMEMEYBE YOU WOULD HMEMEVE HELD YOUR MEMEING TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN’T, YOU DIDN’T, MEMEND NOW YOU’RE PMEMEYING THE PRICE, YOU GODDMEMEMN IDIOT. I WILL SHIT FURY MEMELL OVER YOU MEMEND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU’RE MEMEING DEMEMED, KIDDO.
>>
>>4591081
this shit head doesnt represent us jus sayin
>>
iͮͯ̒ͤ̉ͧ ̄ͥͭ͛ͪ̄̒ͫwͨͥͣ͐͋͋ͩͩoͤ̏ͪ̾̊ͦ͂̂ͬͬ̿̀ͥ̉n͑͆́ͧ͊ͨ̈́̃͑͂̍͛t̾̑͌̓̓ ̂͐̀͊ͫ̏gͥ̇ͦͨ͋͊̊̆̓ͨ̾̎̐͆oͫ̈́̏̏̐̏̓ ͯ̑ͧ̑͗̌̌̍t͑ͭͩ̎ͭͫ͑ͫ́̈ͥ̃ͨ̊͛̆̑̅̚oͪ͌̓̃̔͂̏͌͑͗ͣͦ͑̃̎̄ ͦ͂͋̎͐͑y͂ͩ͗ͨͤ͑ͯ̌̊̑̑ͮ́ͬ̅̒ͯo͒̔̅̿ͩű͆͑̓͂rͯͬ̃͌ͧͪ̐̇ͮ̑͋̚̚ ̽̽̀̆̋fͦͤ̃̐̋ͭ̋̊̾͐ͣ͒̚üͭ̽ͧͦͨͣ̍̏̅ͬ̇̈͊c͊ͪͤ̅̃͐̅ͮͭ͛ͨͣ̊k̾͊͐͆͋ͪ̄̅̀̆͌̽̚i̾ͣ̂̽̓n͛̑̏͋g̿ͤ̋̀́̃̃ͬ̿̄̑͋͗ ͋̍̅ͫ̿ͬ̒̒̓̃͆ͦ̊̊pͦ͐ͣͥͣͬ͗̓̇̾̊͌rͯ͌̍ͯ̅̽ͩ͌̚oͮ̏ͦ͒̅̊ͨͧm̾ͫ̈́̃͗̄̊͌ ̍ͩ̊͑́wͨ̓̈́̾̓̈̓̎͌̏̍̌iͦ͋̓̃͆̋̈̓̽̄͒t̏̅̂̊͋ͥ̀ͬͯh̒̐ͬ̋ͭͥͨ̋̇ͨ͒͌̚̚ ̾̃͗͑̂͂ͬͥ̈́ͣ̋y̅̏ͥ̂́ͮoͤ̀̎̿ͫͯͨͩu̓̋̊̉̄͆̔ͬͨ̆̽̄ͧ ̅́̽̈ẙ̎ͤ̐̐̅̋͒̊̽͂̓̍o͌͛̋͌̿͗ͫ́̾̎̅ͥ̾̋̂͒̐u̇̒̔͛͊ ͬ́̑͌̿͗͐f̏͂̉̅̽̓͒̆̉̽̿͛͐͑ͮ͗̚ȗ̿ͬ̌̔̽͌̾͆̚̚k͐̇̐͌̌̌̌̔ͯ̐ͨ͑ͩ̔̚
>>
>>4591049
why does she have two mouths
>>
1. i hate myself
2. i love memes
>>
File: 1418116537423.png (386 KB, 368x432) Image search: [Google]
1418116537423.png
386 KB, 368x432
>>4590898
You're all insufferable pieces of shit and ironic posting is the only way I can tolerate spending time with you.
I'm an all around boring person and don't have much other than my shitty underpaying job.
>>
>>4590898
I'm not being ironic fam
>>
>>4590898
ur mom
>>
File: RUDE.jpg (160 KB, 589x575) Image search: [Google]
RUDE.jpg
160 KB, 589x575
>>4590898
>ironic posting
>2016
it's like, you want to be left behind
>>
>>4590900
u should suicide urself dumb animeposter :^)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.