[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the legitmate point of this board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1451623345924.jpg (13 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1451623345924.jpg
13 KB, 500x259
what is the legitmate point of this board
>>
>>4590687
there is legitimately not one its a free for all and is sometimes nice
>>
who are you quoting?
>>
>>4590699
>>4590700
Kek is with us
>>
>>4590699
nice dubs
>>4590700
nice dubs
>>
>>4590699
There is an idea of an [s4s]; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real board: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can check your dubs, and you can read my post and feel words entering your mind, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... [s4s] is simply not there.
>>
>>4590687
>>4590718
>>4590700
Actually it's all Daniel. /s4s/ is the workings of the mind(s) of a single 13-year old boy called Daniel. Why minds? Well, what makes Daniel special is that on top of being heavily autistic and having an unhealthy obsession with mass-produced turkish pastries, all of Daniel's various appendages have neurons inside of them; his entire body can think (exactly like an octopus, actually). Naturally some parts of the body can house more thinking cells than others. I, for example, have enough to grasp the concept of what I am and why I'm here. Other parts of the body, such as Daniel's lips and penis, can only house a small number of the precious synapses, and thus are quite rudimentary in demeanor. Daniel spends his life suspended in mid air, hooked up to thousands of small capacitance-sensors which track the thoughts and feelings of various parts of the body, with the exception of the hands and feet, as they can use keypads to input such ideas themselves. This is what /s4s/ is: The amalgamation of all the thought of all the various parts of Daniel's flesh. Some posts are articulate, as they come from places which have a relatively high thinking capacity. Other places, such as the nose and naval, only have in them enough brainpower (forgive the use of the word "brain") to shitpost and identify small patterns in numbers. Daniel's body's parts' interests and opinions are as varied as can possibly be. Daniel's tongue, having never been used for real speech, enjoys trying to pronounce various animals' names. Daniel's brain seems to be only capable of thinking of frogs and screaming into the internet. Daniel's penis seems to only be able to think about wide-eyed cartoon characters, and I myself enjoy contemplating how many others realize where and who they are, and explaining the circumstances of our existence as a bustling, unorganized hivemind to others who haven't quite reached the epiphany yet (as I am doing to you now). Praise Daniel.
>>
>>4591122
THIS

Fantastic double btw
>>
>>4591122
heheheheehehheheheheh

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
File: 1440491688442-2.jpg (40 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1440491688442-2.jpg
40 KB, 720x720
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
File: 1468346834780.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1468346834780.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>4591301
>>
>>4591122
Dubbledubs
im the 8====8 (femur)
>>
File: 1465789361573.png (61 KB, 325x183) Image search: [Google]
1465789361573.png
61 KB, 325x183
>>4591301
>tfw u know how to get to the real [s4s]
>>
>>4592550
who u quotin brotha?
>>
>>4590687
Lurk moat
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.