[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you namefag on other boards and people get mad for no reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: workingonmy2Dgame.jpg (356 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
workingonmy2Dgame.jpg
356 KB, 2048x1536
tfw you namefag on other boards and people get mad for no reason
>>
>>4590100
it's weird isn't it, add a tripcode for extra fun
>>
>>4590100
>namefags/tripfags on purpose
>not because of autism
>>
>>4590114
I do it on purpose, and yes because autism.

But the autism is on the end of people who get bothered by it.

I take satisfaction knowing somewhere out there is getting angry over text on a website
>>
>>4590124
Trolling is rood, fishy fish. :/
>>
>>4590132
LoLo should
Eat More
Fruits
to get that
Tasty Fragrant
Scent of a
Woman
>>
>>4590132
dumbfat
>>
>>4590124
>I take in satisfaction knowing somewhere out there someone is getting angry over text on a website

Had to be the most depressing comment I have seen for a while. You're basically saying you have no life but posting here.
>>
>>4590138
Are you implying I smell bad? lol fug off, anon.
>>
>>4590147
No, I'm implying that you could smell better if you ate more fruit.
>>
>>4590132
>someone of their own volition bitching about my name is trolling on my end

intelligent you are.

>>4590146
>taking satisfaction from impotent, unwarranted hate means I'm a loser

really dude?
>>
>>4590143
HI. I wanna harass you a bit. What was your deal with the fried rice?? I thought you liked that and wanted me to make it? I'm kinda disappointed you were being rude about it. I made for you ;_;
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>4590100
>>
>>4590153
Seeing as you took the time to reply to the posts that argued about your logic, yeah.
>>
This is a level 5 memezone, please hand your posts in for inspection.
>>
>>4590160
yes how dare someone respond to assumptions with fact
>>
>>4590166
good double
>>
>>4590153
Fishposter, if you're doing something just to irritate people and then bait them into angry replies, then yes, you are trolling.
>>
>>4590100
>>4590114
>f*g
go back to >>>/b/
>>
>>4590204
>back to /b/
>calls us a fag
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.