[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Fuck
>>
Hi

How are you?
>>
Are we marry now?
>>
File: 1431820900072.png (416 KB, 722x664) Image search: [Google]
1431820900072.png
416 KB, 722x664
kill i cant even pretend to know shit and its all lost in a goddam brickwall wavform of this moment but
everyone who is ugly needs to die, because im in constant fear of being seen as ugly even though I KNOW I am beautiful and I want my children to be the farthest thing from ugly as possible so we should kill them all! right? do you even like stupid people? they arent even amusing HAH they are downright annoying! (now pls hate me)- I AM SUPERIOR I AM SUPERIOR BLACK LIVES DONT REALLY MATTER XDD
FUCKEM FUCKEM THE FUCK EM FUCKEM PO THE PO THE POT THE PO THE BLACK IM BLACK YOURE BLACK YOURE BLACK YOURERO THE PO THE FUCKEM FUCEKM
FUCK
I know it may be hard to understand but you really have to love only the things you love, or love everything. I mean right? You should love the niggers who stomp babies if you hate the idea that babies are stomped by niggers because love and forgiveness can heal them. or you should exterminate them and everything that you hate. Everyone is so goddam FEELY that they cant even listen to anything besides FUCKEM FUCKEM TIHE FUCK THE BLACK LIVES MATTER YEEHAW and im so sick of everybody fucking whining! [Error comment too long] fucking victim complexes because they built up this inflated idea of themselves on a canvas world and it didnt quite translate to everyone in the real world so now they are confused and scared then self righteous out of self defense. Those are the voters, you and me. Turkeys. Only even if that did matter it doesnt make a goddam bit of differense to the people who actaually open the door for the guy.(alny) So why are you so busy whining about justice for a dead nigger casualty of the fucked system when you could be actually fighting for a real change? and the white people laugh from a comfortable distance. some of them really would just ban all niggers*.
*stupid poor people who are genetically predisposed to violence and other degenerate behavior. mutated to nigga, now used a friendly casual call for people of all races.
>>
>>4589685
ah man i found a bunch of flaws. what a ranting dipshit. edit:
1.the victim complex matters because it is being used as a tool to gain political power
I said "even if that did matter it wouldnt make a goddam bit..."
man im all feely and it seems like i havent heard anything besides my own agitated grumbling for a while now
>>
>>4589636
i feel lonely
>>4589641
yes. woohoo! ohaieoighalwebhlaejobo;werhbalwehgilwehglwejglwehglwovjagl;ehbnlwihbalwenb
>>
>>4589693
It's just a bit hard to take you seriously these days, what i'm meant to believe. What you're even trying to do i just don't get any of this anymore.
I remember when you made a thread suggesting you fucked a black guy, im constantly seeing you post shit like this and it fucks me up so bad. You're fucked up on drugs and are communicating from somewhere very foreign. It's just really intimidating that i must keep up with something like this.
I don't know what your real intentions are with me, what your end game is. If this has been the biggest troll in the history of this site. I haven't even had a real conversation with you.
I don't know anymore if this is even appealing at all to you, to be interested in some anon, or if you hated them so much you wanted to target one. If in reality you aren't after a companion like the ones who disappointed and hurt you so much, or if you even love your current one. I can't tell if this is what you're after or the reality is that being restricted to some one is the worst idea in the world for you. If you actually just want to fuck strange. I just want to make things better for you somehow, this is why i fell in love with you.
>>
>>4589698
You have close friends who love you, at least you're decent enough to feel so alone. I've been alone for so long but never lonely, only since you've been involved. My sister thinks my crush over you is crazy even though i simply mentioned it, imagine having to explain this to anyone.
>>
>>4589698
>yes. woohoo! ohaieoighalwebhlaejobo;werhbalwehgilwehglwejglwehglwovjagl;ehbnlwihbalwenb

nice troll btw fam - prove me wrong
>>
Feel free to reply i'm pretty friendly
>>
sometimes its hard to tell if youre a real person or a fig meant of my emagination
>>
i bet i turns out that this isnt you. like anyone with asymmetrical eyes must by default be you, right?
>>
>>4589726
we share the same path you know, we are written on same walls, as the elder-gods have shown you
>>
>>4589729
as is to be expected of home grown vegetables
>>
SHIT. SHIT! SHIT. SHit shit
SHIT. SHIT! shshshshshhshshshshshsh
fuck
>>
>>4589746
you're really fucking weird
>>
File: 20150314074709.jpg (1 MB, 1541x2560) Image search: [Google]
20150314074709.jpg
1 MB, 1541x2560
>>4589748
ok
>>
>>4589748
you know i typed out some different words to begin with buy the message was not transcribed. something to do with this old wireless keyboard. i wonder what you would have said if you had seen the original.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.