[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have I stumbled upon? Is this a shitposting board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: 1467781940776.jpg (28 KB, 469x350) Image search: [Google]
1467781940776.jpg
28 KB, 469x350
What have I stumbled upon? Is this a shitposting board?
>>
I feel so honored to be the first reply. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Posting the first response has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank Kami-sama for giving me this opportunity. Next I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my cat Lola, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me the inspiration that I need to get through the day. I also want to think ZUN for giving me 2hus to beat in my 2hu games. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I would like to thank; Satori, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room because I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on 4chan, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first reply on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the memesters out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first reply is amazing, thank you everyone!
>>
Here is my reply. You won't find another one like it in the entire world. I have handcrafted this reply using skills taught to me by Indonesian monks over the course of a quarter century. I have honed these talents into the post you are currently reading. It is clear, concise, and best of all, a joy to read. The use of proper grammar and spelling is above and beyond any mere reading experience brought to you prior to this glorious moment. Indeed, no one has, or ever will, match the tenacity and sheer incredibleness of this post. There's simply no reason to even try. Hang up your posting boots, kids, the game's been won. This is the greatest reply ever posted in the entire history of the world. And you're welcome.
>>
File: 1467863164685.jpg (150 KB, 1010x810) Image search: [Google]
1467863164685.jpg
150 KB, 1010x810
>>4586109
I'm confused...
>>
File: 1437387466797.jpg (22 KB, 273x398) Image search: [Google]
1437387466797.jpg
22 KB, 273x398
Hello 4chan.
My name is Antonio Chippler.
My english is a little broken so try to follow along.
When i was young (about 20) i was a what you can call a person without god in his hearth. Without god i was a reckless and spiteful person. I belived in stuff like evolution, and othe r science mombonijomboni.
I had good grades and all that but i always had this gaping whole inside me.
I had always been a not to social person, mostly i read books and sometimes hanged out with some of my few friends. (this was in the 90's so I didnt have a computer)
I felt quite lonely and 3 days before my twenty first birthday I had brake down i went complete mental. I didnt see any meaning in life anymore, i started thoughts about killing my self.
>Obama is a great person
But as you know i have found god now. But i know you are wondering. How can go from beliving in science from beliving in god?
One morning i woke up, the morning before I had been high on asprin and caugh medisin so i felt terrible. Anyways when i woke up i couldnt move. Then my legs started moviing, then the rest of my body followed along. Suddenly my whole body started moving. then i started waking out the door of my apartament with no clothes on (only a boxershorts). As i walked out in the street i suddenly stopped in the middle of the street. i couldnt move so i just stood there. Cars came driving by. Then i looked a little closer and i saw this link. It looked like an imgur link at first sigh so i clicked it. Then i laughed because it was a picture of a cat with the text: can i has cheeseburger? :)
I saved it in my funny meme folder incase i wanted to enjoy it later. And thats it
There you have it.

This is my story
>pic related
>>
test
>>
File: 1468033932684.gif (1 MB, 736x627) Image search: [Google]
1468033932684.gif
1 MB, 736x627
this is a funposting board friend
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468212769444.jpg (33 KB, 720x435) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468212769444.jpg
33 KB, 720x435
Uh-huh... I'm getting the gothic-lolrandom-anime kid from middle school vibe from you guys.

Pic related
>>
File: 1466565649536.png (108 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1466565649536.png
108 KB, 250x250
>>
I like mangoes. I've been researching, and I figured out how to grow my own mangoes.
Buy a mango.
Eat it and take out the pit.
Open the pit really carefully and take out the seed.
Wrap the seed in a soaking wet maxi pad. [EDIT: SOAKING WET WITH WATER]
Put it in a ziploc bag and squeeze the air out.
in 3 days, open the bag. If the seed germinated, proceed to step 7.
Get a clean plastic cup and fill it with good, dark colored dirt or potting soil.
Push the dirt down about an inch and lay the seed sideways in the dirt. Cover loosely with dirt.
Poke a bunch of holes in the bottom of the cup and put it in a dish. Keep the dish full with about an inch of water.
Put it in sunlight.
Rotate your plant periodically and keep the dish full of water. It should be about 8" high in 3 weeks.
Buy a little packet of fertilizer if you want, or borrow some off someone who grows, or use the shit you bought to fertilize your pot plants when you were in high school you dirty fucking smelly hippie fuck. Use a little bit.
When the plant is about four feet high, crop off the top and let it branch out.
When it forms a root ball, transplant it into a clean, food grade 5 gallon bucket. At this point, it's a serious, viable tree, and you should plant it in good dirt. Put holes and a layer of rocks in the bottom of the bucket so excess water can drain.
When your tree is three years old, it will start fruiting.
>>
>>4586111
nice trips my man

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4586104
contributor to my deficiencies
hello contributor
contribute to the public forum of deficiency
alleviate the worst in you in the worst possible way
live life as a lifeless momentum until it ceases
allow and allow and allow the worst
the worst is immanent in this current experience
deny me and deny yourself
go beyond, don't linger here
>>
Go to Step 1.
Your mango tree will continue to fruit more as it gets older. Mature trees that are well cared for produce between 1000 and 1500 fruits a year. This is free food. Imagine giving your family and friends boxes of mangoes throughout the year. Lots of people bring beer to a party. You will be able to bring sacks of fresh mangoes from your own mango tree. You will get diarrhea if you eat too many mangoes, but they are tasty and be sure to drink lots of water. There are entire mango groves in India that are over 100 years old. They are probably the most consumed fruit in the world, and they are ABSOLUTELY FREE! If you find someone with a mango tree, chances are, if you ask them, they will just GIVE you a mango. And then you've got 100% free mangoes!
Mangoes grow readily from seed.
They germinate in days, not weeks.
Mangoes are self-pollinating. They do not require a "mother".
Mangoes grow true to seed. They don't require a different variety to fruit, like most apples and cherries.
They don't mind dry-ish soil. You don't have to worry about them much.
They don't fucking tap-root, so you can plant them in pots.
They bear in three years, not ten.
I hope you enjoyed my post. Thank you for reading. <3
Edit: There are commenters with sources who say mangoes will not grow true. Everything I've read says they will. You might want to do a little research into this.
>>
File: 1468185055957.png (40 KB, 727x657) Image search: [Google]
1468185055957.png
40 KB, 727x657
>>4586284
this so much
>>
File: 1467928187447.jpg (36 KB, 750x550) Image search: [Google]
1467928187447.jpg
36 KB, 750x550
>this thread
>>
>>4586299
>>4586288
NiCE DuBS
>>
>>4586288
>>4586299

nice dubs
>>
>>4586288
>>4586299
>>4586311

nice dubs
>>
>>4586299
wha t did he men by this?
>>
>>4586104
No, this is a shitposting board:

[hilarious photoshop of an anthropomorphic plank of wood typing "u r a faget"]
>>
NO friendo!

this is quality board

pls comin and find yourself best quality post

all pos all sizes all ategories

do no t fret

you will be loved and hoved here
>>
File: 1467968641505.jpg (154 KB, 628x904) Image search: [Google]
1467968641505.jpg
154 KB, 628x904
This board is operamated by Karens Dad.

Plaese don't say shit or bugger.
The're kids here.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.