[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/abg/ - AutismBlocks General #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
File: abggen.png (289 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
abggen.png
289 KB, 800x800
>I call this move the Puking Tuba

Our Humble Home: 167.114.110.58
Our Map: http://167.114.110.58:8123/# [Rendering in Process]

Salutations community, we are AutismBlocks, and we've come to give you the most Euphoric minecraft experience of your lives.

Our server is located in Montreal Leafnadia

You may sit there, screaming at your computer screen and ripping out your hair wondering what there is to do on AutismBlocks, but take it easy friend, heres some things you can do with us.

>Utilizing the most advanced build of minecraft, delve into an immersive adventure with your fellow spergs
>Shitpost loudly in our barely filtered chat
>Buy and Sell your autistic blocks on the open market for dosh to spend on your latest idea
>Contract Congenial Autism ;o
>Protect yourself from tard rage with the ability to claim your land
>Work your way through play time based ranks, each one more Powerful and Wizardly than the last
>Trek through an impossibly large, untouched, and pristine 18000 block world ready to be sullied by slovenly neckbearded hands
>Enjoy the freedom of a very loose set of rules and ethics, all wrapped up with involved and active Badmins

You can use this thread to yell at us mean names as well as post about your wacky autistic antics on AB :')
>>
File: 439149405_preview_1392268489113.png (664 KB, 967x807) Image search: [Google]
439149405_preview_1392268489113.png
664 KB, 967x807
>another minecraft server
>on my s4s
OUT OUT OUT FILTHY AUTISTS AUUGHGHGHGH
>>
File: koga.jpg (487 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
koga.jpg
487 KB, 1000x1000
Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, anon! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy Anon?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, anon! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!
>>
File: 1457084581770.jpg (62 KB, 517x610) Image search: [Google]
1457084581770.jpg
62 KB, 517x610
>>4585056
The meme market is diversifying
>One autistic minecraft server runs monopoly on autistic gameplay
>Second one comes out and hits us

Let us only hope they run each other into the earth.
>>
File: lel.png (168 KB, 1326x587) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
168 KB, 1326x587
>server is a day old
>already BTFO of year old server

wew laddehs minecraft is cut throat
>>
File: unknown.png (11 KB, 616x74) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
11 KB, 616x74
>>4585142
rude

altough this is how it was during the hour it launched
>>
>>4585123
oh my gosh this is given me a bomer irl
>>
ultraboom here suck my dick yea?
>>
>>4585168
how bout I succ your dicc instead pal ;)
>>
>>4585123
>vagina
wew
>>
>>4585123
I love Kogasa!
>>
>2nd minecraft server appears
>immediate appeal
>new faces everywhere
>strong positive opinion
>topping s4scrafts numbers at what should be its peak hours

this could get nastay
>>
check my numbers
>>
a wild serb appear xD
>>
check MY numbers
>>
new serb is best serb
>>
is this RTG's server?
>>
>>4585744
yes
>>
is this BIG CLUCK's server?
>>
>>4585744
No its literally my server, and RTG is an admin.

We are merging.
>>
>>4585814
WAT HAPEN TO OLD MAP????????
>>
>>4585819
we'll see if we can integrate
>>
>>4585898
integrate my dick into your mouth bitch
>>
>>4585958
heh heh i lafft
>>
>>4585958
done babe give me your cummies daddy
>>
File: image.gif (136 KB, 353x357) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
136 KB, 353x357
>>4585898
Wait so what's gonna happen to esforescraft? Will it stay intact?
>>
>>4585978
In a way, yes, in a way, no.

In a way this is the spiritual successor to esforescraft, with everything even more loose than it was before, bigger map, you get the picture. Also wew_lads items are in use here, so thats a nice hearken back to the older days.
>>
BAD IDEA
>>
File: redsand.png (259 KB, 948x998) Image search: [Google]
redsand.png
259 KB, 948x998
>>4585978
AutismBlocks is Esforescraft's successor. The Admins will do everything they can to keep the old esfores world intact and playable.

However there are some mechanical changes to the game such as a different set of rules, larger primary map updated for the most current version of minecraft, more diverse plugins, etc.
>>
File: awd.png (42 KB, 1249x423) Image search: [Google]
awd.png
42 KB, 1249x423
how do you spell BTFO?
>>
>>4586069
>tfw my devious motd gives away the name of who takes a screenshot
>>
>>4586069
>>4586075
I will give your super BTFO a week

Getting 17 people on launch day is pretty weak and will not hold for long
>>
>>4585123
This is so hot
>>
>>4586078
>Getting 17 people on launch day is pretty weak and will not hold for long
this tbh, i dont know why they're acting like its such a big deal
>>
FUCK YOU ALL
>>
>>4586129
this tbh
>>
fuck thjis server tbh
esforescraft is way better
>>
I would like to say that I've changed my mind about joining this server. EsforesCraft will remain independent.
>>
who /esforescraft/ here
>>
File: welldoyou.gif (2 MB, 315x303) Image search: [Google]
welldoyou.gif
2 MB, 315x303
>>4586353
here in all honesty
>>
I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS! DELETE YOUR SERVER NOW!!!!!
>>
>>4586392
Lol nukkuh pls
>>
>>4586402
not even me
t.nuk
>>
>>4586356
gosh poopboi makes some ugly-ass shit sometimes
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.