[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A most kindly reminder that Jesus is your friend, your Lover,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Love.jpg (412 KB, 1291x968) Image search: [Google]
Love.jpg
412 KB, 1291x968
A most kindly reminder that Jesus is your friend, your Lover, your guide, your Shepherd, Your Redemption and above all your HOLY and most gracious God.

I used to believe that God hated me or wanted to send me to hell, that was before I actually reached out to him. I begged and asked for his "sign". I suffered greatly but he was always there with me.

For instance, I was in the desert, feeling like shit, and I was thinking about suicide. At that very moment, is when I heard God reaching out to me. He told me, "I love you". But that wasn't all, it was also the way he said those words that made me believe his heart was pure and true. Just hearing those special three words, made me melt and instantly feel loved and accepted.

He is there, don't give up faith, ask for his forgiveness and guidance. He is always there for you.
>>
>>4583972

He also doesn't exist.
>>
>>4583974
He doesn't deny you.
He accepts you.
He loves you.
>>
>>4583977

He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows when you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake.
>>
>>4583994
have you even tried to reach out to your creator that loves you so?
Try it! You WILL be in awe!
>>
>>4584000

trips
>>
>>4584003
>trips
>3
holy trinity confirmed
>>
>>4583972
>Lover
???
>>
>>4584000

>000
>exact number of how many gods are real
>>
>>4583972
>He told me

If you're hearing disembodied voices, you should seek psychological treatment.
>>
>>4583974
>>4583994
tip tip hat good sir tip m'lady le bacon narwhaling at midnite
>>
>>4584013
You don't think that God loves you passionately enough to be your lover? God is Love itself.
To fall in love with God would be to have the deepest, most meaningful relationship that would ever exist.
>>
fedora tipping aside if you worship a god who allows suffering and then says "yeah I show myself in mysterious ways" then you can fuck right off

at least Cthulhu has a purpose. not just some impotent asshole in the sky looking down on us like were his own antfarm

now if you implied god in a more pantheistic sense I'd probably be behind it because getting stoned and laying in grass or just feeling the suns rays beating on you is far more indicative of "god" to me than any sacred text or chant
>>
>>4584023
if you trust in God and know him to be your God and redeemer you can safely say that everything will be ok, catfish.
>>
>>4584023
you have free will and thats the way you were made so you can choose to suffer or choose to lay in the grass. sometimes bad things happen, you forget that there are also forces of evil stirring up trouble, murder, rape, starvation, disease. "The Days are Evil". This is a little blip in your life which is eternal. When you die you will not float off into nothingness. I'd rather have Jesus on my side than to pretend He does not exist. This world will be destroyed and recreated as prophecy promises. All of the prophecies in the bible have come true to date. :^)
>>
>>4584019
Lover
a : a person in love; especially : a man in love with a woman
b plural : two persons in love with each other
: an affectionate or benevolent friend
: devotee
a : paramour
b : a person with whom one has sexual relations

I suppose number 2 is not improper just it's an unusual choice of words.
>>
>>4584043
your mom is an unusual choice of words
>>
God knows your worth.
He knows your soul.
He knows you.
>>
File: Image60.png (319 KB, 338x495) Image search: [Google]
Image60.png
319 KB, 338x495
>>4583972
AMAZING!!!!!
'God' has time to answer your prayers, yet he ignores those who are:

hungry on a daily basis
dying of cancer etc daily
being raped murdered etc daily

The real truth is, you are desperate for love and acceptance, and the only place you can find it is by inventing in your head. People who cannot find real love always find fake love.

Read the Old Testament again chum. Why do you want to be loved by a mass murderer? God killed approximately one million people before he killed his own son. And Jesus was such a pussy he couldn't even turn himself in to the authorities, he had to have poor Judas do it for him. Why did no historical docoment record seeing Jesus alive after he was crucified? Because he stayed DEAD. Your faith is built on a lie.

Enjoy your delusions.
>>
File: jeebub.png (1 MB, 609x915) Image search: [Google]
jeebub.png
1 MB, 609x915
No he isn't.
I am.
>>
>>4584133
>Pain in the world.
God has a plan.
When that plan comes to fruition the last shall be
first and the first
shall be last.
>>
>>4584133
tip tip good sir are you euphoric today? what time does the narwhal bacon?

i agree things should be perfect and there should be NO evil and we should all be robots that can not run into trouble!

also yes this life is all that matters and we should focus on it instead of eternal life

tip to you m'lady! hard atheists unite!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.