[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to feed Karen a variety of savory foods and then pamper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1467943007334.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467943007334.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I want to feed Karen a variety of savory foods and then pamper her with a large assortment of sweets while I rest my head on her tummy, listening to her stomach gurgling.

Hours later, I want to have her comfortably rest sitting her lily white derrière on my face. How I wish I could feel the smooth skin of her bottom smothering me, my nostrils directly in contact with her cavities, the fragrance of her fluids richly entertaining my olfactory senses, the symphony of her gaseous evacuations overpowering me, dizzying and tantalizing me, igniting my most ferocious erotic desires and leaving a warm, obscenely delicious aftertaste in my mouth.
>>
What you deserve is daily rape in a prison cell, pedophile.
>>
>>4583813
dumb animeposter
>>
>>4583823
This kind of rape is better than your kind of rape. Prove me wrong.
>>
kill all weeaboos
>>
>>4583813
I want to beat up Karen
>>
File: animepige.jpg (19 KB, 372x414) Image search: [Google]
animepige.jpg
19 KB, 372x414
>>4583931
No your right cos your kind of rape is done with a tiny benis so it doesn't hurt as much XDD
:DD
>>
>>4583961
Morally, it's indefensible not to switch brands.
>>
>>4583823
>>4583921
>>4583931
>>4583941
>>4583954
>>4583961
>>4583966
STOP with those inflammatory, rude posts.

1 - [s4s] is nice board.
2 - We don't judge here. :^)
3 - Everyone should check their privileges. It's obligatory.

When in doubt, ask us oldfigs. Now be nice!

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4584140
pedophiles are not nice and do not belong on [s4s]. i'm an oldfig too.
>>
>>4584146
███▓▒░ [niceness: 20%] [!!LOW!! !!CRITICAL!!]
>>
>>4584146
For one, Karen isn't a prepubescent child, but an adolescent, so this would configure, at best, ephebophilia. The moralist ageist American modern protestant prudence towards this subject should NOT be imposed onto every culture.

Also, the same standards applied in real life should not be carried over to matters concerning anime and the 2D world. For one, it's a nonsensical, illogical thing to do. Secondly, the 2D world is superior to ours in every sense, and the concepts of what is moral or ethical are different to ours. If anything, it is their standards that are superior, ours are simply adapted to our inferior 3D existence.

Furthermore, you can't merely wish such socially destructive harm upon people who harbor thoughts that are absolutely immaculate if not acted upon. Doing that is subjugating and dehumanizing other people over matters that are not inherently threatening, nor within control of those people - they do not choose to have such kinds of personality and mental condition.
>>
>>4584186
i love you

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4584185
those words are big and i dont know what they mean and im starting to sweat from being mad at my own dick. im going to take it out on you
>>
>>4584185
tl;dr i dont know about ur anime characters nor do i care. if you have a weird fetish you should take it somewhere else, there's other boards devoted to weird fetishes.
>>
>>4584203
a specter is haunting us -- the specter of 4chan
>>
>>4583813
>>4583961
smart animeposter
>>
lol iv'e never had sexx
>>
>>4584535
you can have sexxes with me then bby
*sux ur peanus*
>>
>>4584535
same :(
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.