[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bringing back the meme, that started it all...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 320x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 320x357
Bringing back the meme, that started it all...
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>4579081
>>
>>4579081
your gonna love my nuts.
>>
File: 4579722.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
4579722.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>4579081
>>4579090

>>4579722

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4579722
How did you reply to yourself???
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 188x143) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 188x143
>>4579737
image filename...

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
File: dubs getting.jpg (53 KB, 320x357) Image search: [Google]
dubs getting.jpg
53 KB, 320x357
>>4579081
haters will say it's photoshop
>>
>>4579782
but why no dubs?
cute pic btw lol
>>
>>4579722
gotta say those are nice dubs
>>
Slap Chop
>>
Vacation time just let out and I already miss it. After a frankly terrible espionage job overseas in Guam, the team got to spend three days in a fabulous luxury resort relaxing on the beach, relaxing by the hotel pool, playing golf and one of us catching a trid of some of the last bits of fashion week streamed right from Paris. Once the resort staff got sick of dealing with us, we scored a pretty sweet milk run: bunch of frat guys hired us to do a panty raid on a sorority house. Talks were had, surveillance was done, job was performed smoothly, we robbed the boys at gunpoint because fuck them what are a bunch of polo shirt-wearing fuckboys from a state university gonna do about it? It was a fun, relaxing week.

Point is, tell me about the fun times, /srg/. You know, the runs that are the equivalent of the cast of "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the Eighth Dimension" getting the script to that movie and realizing they were about to spend a whole movie shoot getting paid to have as much fun as they possibly could. Running the shadows isn't all running for you life from corpsec or staring down insect shamans. Sometimes you just gotta kick back and blow of some steam, and if your fixer can find that fun for you, all the better. After all, if you do a job you love you never work a day in your life.
>>
>>4580100
good dubs good story i checkread it

Your fortune: Outlook good
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.