[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello I am Good Guy on /s4s/ I am here to defeat Evil Guy on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: panda02.jpg (217 KB, 1440x963) Image search: [Google]
panda02.jpg
217 KB, 1440x963
Hello I am Good Guy on /s4s/ I am here to defeat Evil Guy on /s4s/.

I can take many forms, right now I am Panda Bear.

We can defeat Evil Guy on /s4s/ and keep this board nice!
>>
File: beary_walkie.gif (13 KB, 209x301) Image search: [Google]
beary_walkie.gif
13 KB, 209x301
But this is nice board
>>
Hello "Good Guy," I am Deakin and I challenge the sanctity of your goodness

I did not appreciate much being kicked out of *our* collective and I don't think you're very nice or good at all.
>>
>>4577335
hey take a look at this little guitar playing twink
>>
>>4577345
We need to defeat Evil Guy to keep it this way
>>
>>4577349
You are not kicked out you just quit every other album and made a solo album
>>
>>4577359
*sniff sniff* can I come back.. *sniff* I miss you guys...
>>
>>4577365
Sure
You are the best memeber tbh
u proved that with sleep cycle which is 10x better than painting with
>>
I was young, far too young. He was wintering in Kent, whoever 'he' was. I may have convinced myself that it was all a dream. I first saw him when he held the door for me at the local railway museum, and our paths crossed again in the library; we both reached for the same copy of Nabokov's Pale Fire as he hummed the vocal melody of Van Morrison’s Cyprus Avenue. Our hands brushed, and we looked to each other – I with a nervous smile, he with a grin that has now come to haunt my mind's eye whenever I allow my thoughts to wander as I am taken in by the motorik rhythms of certain popular German progressive rock bands. "Take it," he said. "I much prefer his earlier work." I thanked him and turned to leave, but as I did so he grabbed my dress and tugged me back, forcefully wrapping his arm about my waist and pushing my bottom against the rock of his crotch. I respected the policies of the library too much to scream. He pressed his nose to my scalp – "You're a soft little machine, aren't you? Mhm... seven out of ten." For reasons I still do not entirely comprehend, his judgement relaxed me. I told him my train was not leaving for another hour and he led me back to his cottage. Foreplay consisted of him slapping me about the face and asking "What does my baby say?" until I tearfully replied with "W-we can live in the empty spaces of this life." I do not wish to recall the rest of the afternoon in any more detail, but it was, as you would expect, slow, deep, and hard. Part of my therapy has involved revisiting the library, wherein I overheard a man at the desk enquiring as to where he could find a book on the Beatles. The look that crept upon the librarian’s face is one with which I am all too familiar. My smile is stuck, I cannot go back to your frownland…
>>
>>4577398
tldr hahaha

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
File: 1446067463914.png (175 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446067463914.png
175 KB, 400x400
Alright there is a bad guy and a good guy but where's the Neutral guy?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.