[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
w-why are you making me wear girls clothes? i'm a boy...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1467781045203.png (341 KB, 563x800) Image search: [Google]
1467781045203.png
341 KB, 563x800
w-why are you making me wear girls clothes?

i'm a boy...
>>
Protease is used in detergents to remove protein-based stains such as blood, mucus, feces, and various foods such as egg and gravy. These substances are almost insoluble and they tend to adhere to textiles and other surfaces. The protease hydrolysis products are peptides which are readily dissolved or dispersed in the washing liquor. All proteolytic enzymes described are fairly non-specific serine endoproteases, cleaving peptide chains preferentially at the carboxyl side of hydrophobic amino acid residues. The enzymes convert their substrates into small, readily soluble fragments which can be removed easily from fabrics. Only serine protease can be used in detergent formulations, as thiol proteases such as papain would be oxidized by the bleaching agents, acidic proteases are not active at common laundry conditions, and metalloproteases such as thermolysin would lose their metal cofactors because of complexation with the water-softening agents or hydroxyl ions. The most important enzyme in laundry detergents is subtilisin, which cleaves many peptide bonds, especially hydrophobic ones, and which is active in the desired alkaline pH range between 8 and 10.5, in which most washing cycles occur. The small, compact shape (MW 27.5 kDa; monomer) and the known 3D structure were additional reasons for developing this enzyme further.
>>
A protease such as Esperase has a pH activity optimum and also a high temperature optimum of 60– 70 °C compatible with the high values of laundry cycle operation. This makes Esperase an effective means of improving the washing efficacy in industrial laundering systems with their relatively short washing time of 3–6 minutes. Industrial laundering systems often face special challenges such as cleaning of textiles heavily soiled with blood, e.g., from hospitals and slaughterhouses. In the development process at Genencor, subtilisin was found to be labile to oxidation: the cause was found to be a methionine side chain in position 222 (M222), directly adjacent to the catalytic serine (S221, part of the catalytic triad). Oxidation of the side-chain sulfur to the sulfoxide led to a 90% activity decrease. Genencor solved the problem by site-directed mutagenesis in position 222; substitution of methionine by all other 19 proteinogenic amino acids yielded positive results in the cases of leucine, serine, and especially alanine, in that the mutated enzyme was stable for the required one hour in a 1 m H2O2 solution. This accomplishment stands as the first great success of protein engineering.
>>
In the farm animal business, speed of growth is essential for rapid turnaround of delivery to market. An adequate diet containing all the required nutrients is essential not just for rapid growth but also for the prevention of disease. Phosphorus, essential for DNA synthesis and energy metabolism, but mainly also for proper skeletal growth, is supplied through plant components called phytates which are hexaphosphorylated inositols (or phosphorylated cyclic sugar alcohols); the acid is called phytic acid. As much as 80% of the phosphorus in cereal grains and oilseed meals is chemically bound in the form of phytate. This phosphorus has a very low bioavailability; pigs and chickens digest it poorly because they lack the enzyme phytase. All of this unavailable phosphorus is excreted in the feces. The US poultry industry, which contributes more than $ 12 billion annually to the economy, includes some 75 000 growers nationwide who produce more than 6.5 billion broilers, 285 million turkeys, and 20 million ducks. These operations generate 20 million tons of manure annually, which must be disposed of in an environmentally safe manner. Generally, the waste is applied to the land as a fertilizer. At the same time, however, producers must add inorganic phosphorus to the animals’ rations to meet their needs – and part of this supplemental phosphorus is also excreted. This leads to a vast oversupply of the total amount of phosphorus in the animals’ diet, causing a waste problem that places a strain on waters such as rivers and creeks in the vicinity of animal farms but ultimately also aquifers. Excess phosphorus in waterways can cause rapid algal growth and can affect the amount of oxygen in the water, leading to fish kills and other severe environmental, health, and economic problems.
>>
Phytase offers significant promise as a means to reduce phosphorus levels in animal waste by 30–35%, while also reducing the cost of phosphorus supplementation. In several steps, the enzyme hydrolyzes phytate (myo-inositol hexakisphosphate), the primary storage form of phosphorus in plant seeds and pollen, into inositol and inorganic phosphorus which is readily bioavailable to the farm animals. Phytases can also have non-specific phosphorus monoester activity. Addition of phytases to farm animals’ diet significantly enhances bioavailability of plant phosphorus for the animals while reducing phosphorus in the waste and simultaneously allowing a reduction of total phosphorus in the feed. From the crystal structure of an extracellular phytase enzyme from the fungus Aspergillus ficuum, we can see that phytase is a monomer with two domains, an alpha domain and an alpha/beta domain. The active site is in an indentation between these domains. The indentation is closed off at the back by an N-terminal lid. Basic amino acids at the active site help bind the negatively charged 3-phosphorus group on phytate. It is thought that a histidine (H59) makes the nucleophilic attack on the phosphorus group and an aspartate (D339) provides the proton for the leaving alcohol. This crystal structure was obtained through X-ray diffraction of the crystallized enzyme and has a resolution of 2.5 Å.
>>
>>4573643
marry me

pls respond
>>
>>4573688
>>4573699
nice dubs
>>
>>4573854
ok
>>
>>4574750
I really, really like that pic
>>
File: cute.png (26 KB, 560x800) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
26 KB, 560x800
>>4573643
because it's cute and you're cute and now you're even cuter
>>
File: 50760862_p20.png (156 KB, 695x446) Image search: [Google]
50760862_p20.png
156 KB, 695x446
>>4575014
why the blur though
>>
>>4573643
does wuya love me?

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
File: 47176489_p0.jpg (330 KB, 579x819) Image search: [Google]
47176489_p0.jpg
330 KB, 579x819
>>4575082
Yes!
>>
>>4575076
dunno lol
>>
tfw /s4s/ turned me gay.

thank you anons.

Wearing thigh highs and panties is really nice too. Feels amazing on legge
>>
>>4575086
wuya is nice friend :3
>>
>>4575105
u already had the potential to be a fag
s4s and yuya only awoke it
>>
File: 1445029760766.jpg (66 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1445029760766.jpg
66 KB, 550x550
>>4573643
>>
>>4573643
>>4574750
>>4575014
>>4575076
>>4575086
dumb animeposter
>>
>>4575632
u guys thinkg juan mcCLANE? likes crossdressing anime boys?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.