[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cowe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: cowe3.jpg (218 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
cowe3.jpg
218 KB, 1536x1024
cowe
>>
>>4566681
this is a good thread
>>
You should always assume everyone is speaking out of some sort of external influence. Believe whatever makes sense to you.
>>
>>4566681
that is a fucking pig
>>
File: 1441429027554.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441429027554.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
I thought The Purge: Anarchy was a huge step forward for this franchise over the slack pacing and Confused politics of the initial Purge so I had high hopes for this entry as I like both Frank Grillo and Elizabeth Mitchell who was one of my favorite people on Lost. I had such high hopes I saw this in the theatre. I paid money to see this. Money I almost asked for back. In this movie, White Elites decide everything. There are the Bad White Elite Capitalist Christians who wish to sustain a Kill The Poor Human Sacrifice Regime with the aid of White Power Flunky Assassins and the Good White Elite who represent Incrementalist Electoral Politics. People Of Color are all inherently violent, whether Revolutionaries, Gang Members, or Superpredator Sociopaths. Their role is to help or hinder the White Savior, who is allowed to lecture them on the proper ethics of how to run their grassroots revolution. The best that POC can hope for through adherence to respectability politics and helping the good white people is a shot at small business ownership. I like Mad Max/The Warriors urban melee as much as anyone, but don't ask me to engage in a sexualized gaze of a teenage girl gang who are then mowed down by older, responsible reformed gang members and cheer for that. Because I won't. Don't even get me started on the dialogue. This movie made me angry. And not in the way it might want me to be.
>>
>>4567222
old unchecked trips :^)

u dint got skol tho haha
>>
>>4567222
u shud attend a skol neer u
>>
>>4566681
>>4567639
>>4567959
Triple digits make him triple correct.
>>
>>4567222
britain joke
>>
>>4568545
trips don't equal vindication, but they will certainly pay your skol fees :^)
>>
cowe tbh

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.