[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
haha hey my /friends/! Hahaha! I'm prety new here and 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 800x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 800x510
haha hey my /friends/! Hahaha! I'm prety new here and 4 my cool name i picked meme kid bc it's pretty cool HAHAHAHA! here take one of my cool spicy memes!!!!?!!!!!
>>
>>4565616
omg lol XD hahah so funny, i want to nuzzles you <333 rawr
>>
>>4565636
0.0 oh, my bad i forget to put my username, XD silly me ;3
>>
>>4565638
Shut upo faggot. I hate you, dont ever fucking reply to me ever again
>>
>>4565651
wahh... o.O what?? so rude :( it's making me sad... im a girl so be nice to me :3
>>
>>4565651
please rememeber that this is a nice board, there is no room for hating. enjoy your stay :')
>>
>>4565691
Stfu nerd, im changing this board for the better of society
>>
>>4565726
no, you're just making it worse. lurk more or go back to >>>/b/
>>
>>4565616
>>4565651
>>4565726
REPORTED dude enjoy your acc is getting BANNED kid your done
>>
>>4565726
sir i need to remind you again that it is called a nice board for a reason. everyday we have a post reminding us to be nice. if you want to be rude but still funpost, i might have to recommend you to /b/. thanks :')
>>
File: niceboard.gif (16 KB, 205x274) Image search: [Google]
niceboard.gif
16 KB, 205x274
>>
File: 3bf.png (634 KB, 680x501) Image search: [Google]
3bf.png
634 KB, 680x501
>>4565726
>>4565651
>>
>>4565746
dont worry anonymous girl, you will be safe from here on out :')
>>
>>4565758
thank you :3 haha i love having nice friends XD
>>
>>4565616
oh my friends!
>>
I'm sorry everyone, my dad was just hitting me again so I took it out on you guys. I'm very sorry, I'll be nice.
>>
>>4565821
You have to be over 18 to be on this website
>>
>>4565821
What the fuck you dumb nigger fucking kill yourself so you can get out of your misery of being you
>>
>>4565821
it is fine my friend. if you ever need to take out your anger, make sure you put it all on the guy who calls himself "nig". he doesnt like to be nice, but he might leave in a day or two so do what you can now :')
>>
>>4565843
don't bully me or my friends!
>>
>>4565843
hello friend! you seem to be unfamilier with the board rules. one of the most important ones is "be nice to each other". we are reminded this everyday from bury nice gurl. please understand and have a good time :')
>>
>>4565855
nice dubs :^)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.