[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beat Poetry General (BPG)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 13
File: 7400430_orig.jpg (11 KB, 293x300) Image search: [Google]
7400430_orig.jpg
11 KB, 293x300
Shake a pen! BPG is Beat Poetry General, shitposting extravaganza, it is Beary Pink Girl, nice, it is Baldshaven Pretty Girls haunting jail cells across the stats, cat! In tribute, you dig? Cock your gun, I hear the railroad is coming through here any day now.
>>
File: 00020706-700x555.jpg (50 KB, 700x555) Image search: [Google]
00020706-700x555.jpg
50 KB, 700x555
Another day in the life all-encompassing, dreary big city slurred smog optics, screeching of underground train and above airplanes, no-smell of death intercut with petrol stench, dragging copper heavy wallet to organic food store.
nation of crazies, red gold and black all around, people marching synchronized, drooling up and down streets and walkways, over and above fences, roofs, train tracks, swimming pools, everything plastered in creamy translucent stickiness, wearing dollar store uniforms red gold (white) black, the military is oh so cliché they say. the newnationalism must be sexy. metrosexual that is, 53rd state style.
young child waving national flag stomping heads, backs and wings of bugs and birds like "y'all lil brown morfuggas better piss off whereya came from is not my country!", you dig? the early bird. child mind impressionable, nationalist babble, football as the ultimate nationalist propaganda, blessed be the one-legged, the blind, the lame, immune to the poisons of yore lest through methods of schooling.
Cut
pedestrian area, wheelchairs flood the scene carrying men and women red and black in turn mounting machine guns, braille pamphlets, everly unread, of blasphemic thought, beggars and cripples dropping charade exposing knives and pitchforks, hunting down uniformly obese citizens, well-kempt blonde hair suddenly drenched in sticky red plasma, kid gets bulldozed, birds and bugs crawl in people's brains and eat away, prison walls crumble, hordes of inmates crush public viewing extravaganza, piss in champagne bottles, play piggy in the middle with stolen hairpieces, masturbate preachers and nuns, shove national flags up the police chief's rear, serve fecal matter stuffed in cow intestines to the unperceptive drooling masses fixated and paralyzed by tv screens and radio hypnosis, deflate footballs and unplug wi-fi routers in one swift movement of national liberation / annihilation, break steel bars of zoos, flatten wire-mesh fences, pet qt squirrels
>>
File: 2496450_orig.jpg (38 KB, 420x319) Image search: [Google]
2496450_orig.jpg
38 KB, 420x319
My girls: For evermore chillin' down your backbone in an instance of incarcerated epiphany: We're all innocents now. We're all prisoners, now.

There's a jailhouse musician in hell whom all the little angels listen to on their ethereal little gramophones. War is ahead, war in heaven.

BPG stands for belittling petroleum giants, you dig? Cesspools of erogenous wordsmithing knows no morality of(f) & by itself - A world of symbols;
For instance: Bald man in pinstripe suit, luscious mane flowing golden in the hot summer sun, pedestal a-takin', incestuous pederasty of next generation, his kin even, fills mind space, now where was I?
Sock puppets in sombreros reiterate points made as real deal pendejos cower in cages, sour and ever-tending to familiar customs: Murals of runic inscription, aztec, written in shimmering brown letters of rust, the logical conclusion of humid indigenous mourning behind iron bars, surround him. Guards rush in, eyes gazing into the literate maze, paralyzed in search of the ever-living crap to beat out of the next Don Juan pus*y motherfuc*er, you!
Removed 360° in unknown direction, on the other side of the scale that is, a small man, elk skin suit, fuzzy in all places. Preacher? Prophet? He is Jesus Abaraxas, uniquely common, Santa Susana sun or Corcoran, it don't matter, because music is the universal language and it always finds a way, be it as a small black audiocassette hidden snugly from pesky judge or district attorney's point of view. Nature finds a way, life must decide: Walk with it or falter in its passing? But I'm rambling again, silly me.
To get back on point, BPG stands for beary pink girl, wiggling toes in perpetuity, eternal amusement, chivalry for way: Wake of the nice in a world of slumbering masses, the illusion of productivity and re-productivity in pursuit of comfortable existence expired; hooray! Wake of the enlightenment; Wake of the return, man smiles as hairs grow out of his back and bones, brown, thick, becoming tree.
>>
File: 999771.jpg (85 KB, 800x567) Image search: [Google]
999771.jpg
85 KB, 800x567
One strike, two strike, three strike, four! Look at your game girl and nature shall be referee.
Brothers in morphine, junk formaldehyde smooth paraffin skin nation, we call unto our black brethren as the artisan type knows no couleur, comprènde?
cityfolk vibrate in alarmclock rhythms mistaking radio static for the boogiewoogie and maternal super-ego command whisper in the midst of it all alike, each one adhering to his/her personal convulsion in mutual isolation, one foot stuck in toilet shuffling, bossanova into a kindergarten crushing hands and knees of infants and supervisors, poledancing in raunchy strip joint, tapdancing over the edges of skyscraper rooftops, mambo into/over and about one another in big piles of meaty trampled ectoplasm\blood/shit purée
mangled insides out truth becomes apparent: young & old, man & wife, black & white = all & alike, you dig?
simultaneously few kilometers removed see us swing in unison with the trees, singing the songs of birds, shaking our behinds in beerhythms as earth cracks, bodies crumble, elongate and merge, bark shatters and pierces hearts and livers, beaks and claws shape the one true man: out of the chaos a perfect humongous new man emerges: a million eyes, wooden feet/fists, tail and snout under all/666\one mind, god in itself, hierarchisized swarm intelligence falters in favor of one mind of communal freedom from the sandy african wastelands of industrial captivity to the northern fjords
tree people attack city, reconquer earth for the deserving folk, unabomber style: a thousand bombs go off in shopping malls, retail chain restaurants, convention centers housing biggest educational meetings of car salesmen, frycooks, bankers and the otherwise perverse
branches smash heads, angry koalas hunt the elderly with sharp claws for their eucalyptus body lotion, antennae and power supply lines are quickly taken by vines
'¡Espejíto, espejíto!' the devout christian screams as he is being devoured by 3 bears and 7 bearded men
>>
File: 2321879_orig.jpg (45 KB, 361x292) Image search: [Google]
2321879_orig.jpg
45 KB, 361x292
There is no you.
all is one, all is EARTH / the universe knows no boundaries of skin nor textile
AIR is not vacuum, it is glue between lifeforms like undifferentiated organical matter of the collective body
you are an organ
all is bound by orgon
orgasmic cosmic energy, sparks fly as I grind on your back, squirm at me to get off but I can not get off (in the literal sense, only figuratively heh) my hands are tied by intergalactiv star cables of destiny
karma they call it: action & reaction in continuous irreversible time, deed provokes deed provokes deed, men like particles in chemical molecular dance or sand in wind, in water creating clay, character traits fluctuating and merging transforming one another through semi-permeable social boundaries of interrelatedness, the self as an illusion that is to be discarded on it's way to absolute everlasting harmony and comfort!
ectoplasmic imaginative fingers extending to girl in white dress, running down her cheeks inside you and yet she seems to feel it, cut
watching die your father, cancer station in hospital, detained for eating too much readymade microwave pizza, communication without words for the non-speaking, is part of you not gone with him? cut
placenta; brotherly advancing in liquid spermoid formation, swarm intelligence of atomic-cellular fish, at what point does the subject become itself and when does it merge with the female cell to again create single or illusional single life in conjunction?
i hope this answers your questions

Now grab your pen, extract the man within, smear him all across the paper, sort out what frightens, all that is not your SELF, arrange into patterns of subconscious satisfactivity (all the love in the back of the bus? to the front-ier! emancipate!) let your hands be your guide for man only truly knows what he makes (the essence of this board: pure culture, all that can be known), point not your finger lest it be black of ink and blood, barken skin, green hair of leaves, eyes of an eagle
>>
File: Charles Manson - I'm On Fire.jpg (117 KB, 370x367) Image search: [Google]
Charles Manson - I'm On Fire.jpg
117 KB, 370x367
Truth is, only the insane are competing for resources. The true folk don't need no petrol, no plastic, no electricity. Psychopaths in silk ties, politicians and industrialist with computer chip hearts and minds. There is enough EARTH for all, if only we were to abide by contractual obligation that comes with feeding off her, our mother. Nothing wrong with natural people dying natural causes, pesky peddlers of medicine and cancer alike might disagree. Let them taste the whip.

How beautiful your girl must be one the coat of paint on her face cracks. Simulated lighting, plastic skin atop organic matter, skintight on-smeared burka in different flesh tones, all pores must be clogged says the state minister of bodily cavities and the internal, no skin may be shown, all hairs must be plucked, all claws be clipped. Atrophied face unable to smile, unable to run, shoes on sticks, anklebreakers, throw away all your jewelry! pierced ears like cow in captivity, necklace demands application of dog leash, bracelets and handcuffs but one chain removed from the other. "All that women is good fo' is shoppin' and fuggin'" is what your attire is telling yet behind the cold dead fish indifference of your eyes I see a spark, desperately waiting to become the flame and devour the prison you set for yourself, baby. Catch my drift?

No pacifists around, we are the roaches, the birds, the bees. Hiding in-between the rooms of your house, your workplace, the factory, the sewer system, ready to annihilate all that oppose our mother. Truth is, it is the human genome itself that speaks through us, you just missed your calling through parenting under false pretenses. We do not compete for resources. We compete in their favour. That is Air, Trees, Water, Animals.
Got wood? Fire a-growing in the underground setting aflame minds and cleansing the earth of all that oppress, torture, extort, enslave, assimilate, enrich themselves, brainwash others, compute, drive, market, sell, butcher, cement, shave.
>>
File: 00020720.jpg (89 KB, 606x800) Image search: [Google]
00020720.jpg
89 KB, 606x800
they say don't mind him he's just a murder don't listen to his word
but (s)he who is without sin cast the first stone
been living in a cell on minimal existence prescription for 47 years; more before
truth is, i've killed less people or otherwise life than you or "nice white people"
y'all are integral part of murder machine Industrialia
drive your hexa-tired SUV on roads of mexican blood based cement drinking supersized corn syrup caffeine beverage from cancerous polyester cups [plastic cells multiply as we speak, soon merging to hand and slowly growing way up to your brain] listening to electronic dance music from instruments powered by inegrated nuclear reactors shitting plutonium and atom bombs sold to the highest bidder
after hard day of work at computer browsing hedonist websites shopping hard rubber high heels drive home with fiancée in separate cars fuck each other with plastic dildo ensemble
stick waste "recycling" synthetic bottle up chif cryinthewoods' sphincter, scream "y'all coppers, dat indian foo' be rapin' me gurlfren!" as SWAT team rushes by to pump whole tribe full of explosive grenade bullets, burning children and tipis, apes, koalas, penguins and alligators, slaughter community of singing trees with chainsaws and meat cleavers, smoking out bee and bird families, evening the scene with bulldozers, build a dam, flood the whole formerly forested area and get unpaid immigrant workers (without proper equipment dying rapidly) to plant genetically modified underwater soy in order to feed cows and chicks or unidentified animals of similar taste producing filet mignon for supermarket and mcdonalds
I was a straight up hippie living off the land til you incarcerated me, fool
I can kill as many "people" as I want, you're still the guilty one between us two
pesticide bleached teeth polyester molester suit grinning dyed hair-hair figgot bigot fool that you are
so don't gimme that jive, jack! rude?! you're rude to life itself, to EARTH / ATWA!
>>
File: 1270746_orig.jpg (26 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
1270746_orig.jpg
26 KB, 480x272
the plight of modern medicine is upon me, it seems!
social darwinism is the antithesis of darwinism not a version of it: the idea that man is to choose who and how may survive, disenfranchising the animalist or animist agents of natural selection, be it "negative" (reduction of life or creation of death) or "positive" (creation of life or reduction of death)
truth is, modern medicine is betrayal of evolutionary social solar system environment, artificial evolution implies in-actuality devolution not undermining but subsidizing chronic disease - there is disease in ease
sickness is foremost an indicator of health, cancer an appropriate reaction to cigarettes and chlorified chicken nuggets, teeth falling out a sign: you've eaten enough, someone else's turn! ever seen a toothless old man smile?
surgical removal of belly fat, grease floods the room like opening up corn silo with electrical axe-saw, woman in circus tent dress riding fattie coaster into subway train as tires ache, smothering smal child with buttocks
old man in suit and tie, robotic movements of artificial joints and limbs, plasticised botox face of wax figure, eager to conquer death living mechanical life on the moon, no smiling, only endless grey desert he dreams while absentmindedly from painkillers carving thanksgiving turkey at family Xmas dinner with help black servant in natura, knife slips and hits skin, green blood spurts across table, hits small grand2-daughter's face disintegrates at the touch of it
mechanical hips dance the penicillin polka; falsely diagnosed schizophreniacs chained to asylum walls electronic shock treatment tango or the ritalin rumba
technology advances laws revert and disgorge over and about themselves, driving under the influence comes to be no longer a felony but a prequisite to getting drivers' licenses approved, toothpaste pizza and morphine cola come with movie ticket, limbs amputate spontaneously as man is sphere of flesh in atomic wheelchair mind cataclysm
>>
bumping this gem
>>
>>4565659
didn't work
try bumping with a poem
>>
>>4565667
k hold on

Jaspaer, who do you think you are?
That you can just... Ride in my car?
With no cash? No Ass? and no Grass?
Ja Rule would like to have word with you
And show you the meaning of steel blue
C'CAW!
Springtime diamonds in the waves
Oh shatter that, I need piece of mind, not peace o' mine
Later in the day, we made banana bread together
Forever
>>
File: 3113_orig.jpg (63 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
3113_orig.jpg
63 KB, 343x450
>>4565782
sweet talkin'!
>>
File: 801279051_1158069.gif (85 KB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
801279051_1158069.gif
85 KB, 400x326
My dog is quite hip
Except when he takes a dip
He looks like a fool
when he jumps in the pool
and reminds me of a sinking ship
>>
Ants in my eyes
>>
File: 928081-charles-manson.jpg (727 KB, 1250x1212) Image search: [Google]
928081-charles-manson.jpg
727 KB, 1250x1212
Stench of unspoken longing, sticky fingers, mind's eye penetrating blouse, scouting about in her, eh, what did you say? Oh yea, that sounds really banal. Sitting two minds next to each other distanced by walls of impenetrable flesh, eternally removed, two minds that have long forgotten telepathoid mind language of yore, the horrors creep in: You can smell and hear and see your darling slowly accept the language of the body as her own, crude movements of tongue and vocal chords forming "vowels", bowing to "phonology", expressing "thought". Not long and she will have succumbed, accepted the brain's thought command as her own free will. Raw animal magnetism is what guides your attraction, non-sexually, estranged from all that is bodily, pure putrid aesthetic value of mind beyond realm of words. Process perceived as subconscious, attentive silence of mind turning up the volume hear a whisper or mechanic whistling background noise, the brain as an ineffective receiving agent of mind. Imperfect. Form and rule imposed through unfit structure of meat prison. Sharpen your inner nose, your inner ears, ethereal ectoplasmic fish eyes, apprehending stimuli before physical sensor complex steals them away and perverts them. Millions upon millions of lived through selves for everly locked in grey cells til death. Sealed with a kiss mail afoot messenger ghost pigeon escapes neuro-jail, journeys up own and down her throat upon contact of lips, caress of shoulder, mimicking oneness, a silly sight, an embarrassing shadow of real sensation, of soul contact, which would require energy unavailable at this point in evolutionary chain. Two poisoned, two imprisoned, sitting opposite one another on picnic blanket, eyes locked as dust settles in deep entrenchments of skin, wind blows, over the course of centuries flattening and abrading atrophied grimaces of deep-rooted mutual indifference. No movement can be detected. For the first two weeks occasional bursts of urine and fecal matter; Love.
>>
WHAT A FUCK?
>>
I need to go to bed now
everyone please write some poems
because I want to see you proliferate
flower, if you will

creative people of [s4s]

because creation in conjunction
is revolution
is evolution
is love
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.