[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok SHUT UP!!! this is a FUNEPOSTING board, NOT a SPAMEING board,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: 1463172946335.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
1463172946335.gif
912 KB, 240x176
ok SHUT UP!!! this is a FUNEPOSTING board, NOT a SPAMEING board, OK? so take your CATT and your FROGE and GO AWAY! if you want to ask QUESTIONS, you can aske them in THIS THREAD, WHITHOUT spameing!
>>
>>4564840
did you know that MDE is gettin an adult swim thing

s gonna be fuckin cash
>>
File: 1467517544341.png (99 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1467517544341.png
99 KB, 250x201
what is the point of >>4564840
>>
it's not a person bro it's an automated process they're not listening to you
>>
>>4564840
I honestly don't understand the point of this board. How can you people seriously just sit around all day and spout all this retarded bullshit? It's so fucking stupid and literally nothing here even approaches being vaguely funny. It's just the same fucking thing over and over again with meme this and meme that. No well-adjusted person would ever come to this board time of their own free will because there's nothing worth coming here for. There's nothing funny or intellectually stimulating that normal people enjoy. You know who enjoys this sort of repetitive crap? Autistic people, that's who. I'm being fucking serious when I say that everyone who keeps coming to /s4s/ is at least some part autistic. Congratulations on your autism but maybe you should at least make an attempt to better yourselves and try spending less time here. Maybe then you'll see why normal people don't find any of this funny.
>>
>>4564847
the pointe is so you SPAMERS can ask questionnes and GET answeres, and NOT spamme your stupid crap and get NO answerres
next question??
>>
>>4564860
suck my dick
>>
>>4564872
OOOOOH #BURNT
>>
File: 1466668452516.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466668452516.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>>4564877
dubs
nice
>>
File: .jpg (48 KB, 256x380) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
48 KB, 256x380
im gonna try and write a review the way they write reviews on rotten tomatoes

the director chefs have cooked up a good movie with this one. this dish (movie) comes on a plate with the main ingredient (actor) bradley cooper who is what makes the dish (movie) delicious. the other ingredients (actors) make the dish (movie) taste good. they really served up a delicious dish (movie). the scenes are tasty. i was hungry and this dish (movie) helped my apetite. i will be leaving a good tip for this restaurant (movie). now if only i could put a movie review on yelp like the way they do with restaurants
>>
>>4564872
NO, NO i don't want to hear RUDE CRAP like THAT, if you dont have any questionnes, GO AWAY because this thread is for QUESTIONES ONLY
>>
>>4564885
yall made me laugh
or KEK as we call it on essforeess
>>
File: 1449540155028.png (202 KB, 256x380) Image search: [Google]
1449540155028.png
202 KB, 256x380
>>4564907
howdy ya'll. ahm BURNT. wuts yer naym?
>>
>>4564914
my name is captaine of [s4s], also knowne as BIG POPPA aka top dog or questionne answerer because i answere ALL questionnes, YOU DIG??
>>
>>4564935
Fuck Blowjob Cum Jizz Boner Clit Handjob Poontang Queef Dildo Rimjob Pussy Cock Boobs Piss Cunt Tits Dick Balls Twat Taint Pubes Prick Hardon Turd Nuts Nutsack Motherfucker Asshole Bullshit Shitfaced Cocksucker Fucking Buttcrack Clusterfuck Douchebag Dickhead Dumbass Fuckface Shithead Buttfuck Dipshit Asshat Bumblefuck Shit Goddamn Jesus Christ Screw Crap Slut Hell Jagoff Titshit Vag Wank Arse Bugger Cameltoe Bollocks Chode Cabron
>>
>>4564940
whatte the heck? are you jokeing me? GET OUT of my THREAD if you DONT HAVE QUESTIONNES!!! i dont have the TIME for this BOLE CRAPPE, OK? ppl these days... i swear... this is A QUESTION THREAD, not a CRAPING THREAD
>>
i love poopgirl more
>>
>>4564959
i'm loafing propgurl da moist
>>
>>4564962
inn lafbung pepgrul to moose
>>
>>4564959
oh man.... thattes it... im done with thesse IDOITS.. i mad a QUESTTIONNES THREADDE, and you PEOPLEL say crap like THIS... YOU DONTE even UNDERSTAND me or MY THREADDE so GO AWAYE
NO QUESTIONES,, NO REPELLS, GOT IT?
>>
>>4564969
me-me-me loaf of bread da pooping girl the moist
>>
>>4564974
can you watch this video please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIBQO6zrOjY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06dcExPgno
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTQ8xs-kI4A
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkK9vYuq7Ik
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybpba-4vHM0
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYzOZZ1jMrQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm2tvfOc-gI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI6YgHidevk
>>
What was the question again?
>>
>>4565029
no no no, YOU ask questionnes and I answere FOR YOU. NOT the other way around.....
>>
>>4565029
When's a winter spricken?
>>
peeeeeeeenis
>>
>>4565034
If I pull that off will you die?
>>
>>4565038
IT WOULD BE EXTREME LEE PAIN FULL
>>
>>4565045
You're a big guy
>>
>>4565038
i SAID no BOLE CRAP, do you UNDERSTAND??? that meanes NO BAINE, no JOKES, no FUNEY BUSY NESS
>>
>>4565047
For you.

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4565052
Have we started the fire?
>>
>>4565057
oh man.. oh godde JESUS... im done whith you idoits... NO MORE REPPELS, THREATE CLOSED. DO NOT REPELL TO THIS THREATE
i just try to help and YOU make JOCKES, ARE YOU A JOCKING MAN? YOU LIKE JOCKES??? well listen her, THIS IS NOT A JOCKING PLASE, THIS IS A QUESTIONNE PLASE, AND I AM DONE!!! GOOD KNITE
>>
of course the intended word in the above post was 'thread', not 'threat', for the only threat that faces OP is his own sedentary lifestyle. he can at least take solace in the fact that he has never loved, for he doesn't know what he's missing.
>>
>>4565065
At least you can talk
>>
>>4565071
wow thank you oh so informative my brain is exploding with knowledge
>>
>>4565071
this post really made me think
>>
>>4565083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLBBPuyv4SI&list=PLz-mRoLZr39qC9RJ2M3BRT4k2D5_0EDvm&index=36
>>
>>4565088
nice dubs but sorry, i don't watch youtube videos *flips ponytail over shoulder*
>>
>>4565093
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>4565096
no like a hair ponytail not a literal pony's tail
jesus christ *flips ponytail back over shoulder*
>>
>>4565100
>>>/mlp/
>>
File: ham.png (143 KB, 280x349) Image search: [Google]
ham.png
143 KB, 280x349
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Android, is in fact, Linux/Android, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Linux plus Android. Android is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a functioning Linux system made useful by the Linux kernel vital system components comprising a full operating kernel as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of Linux system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Linux which is widely used today is often called “Android”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux Foundation. There really is an Android, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Android is the utilities: the programs in the system that Linux allocates through the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The utilities are essential parts of an operating system, but useless without a kernel; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Android is normally used in combination with the Linux kernel: the whole system is basically Linux with Android added, or Linux/Android. All the so-called “Android” distributions are really distributions of Linux/Android.
>>
>>4565101
but i don't want to go to that bored, it's terrible *twirls ponytail around*
>>
>>4565100
DABS DABABASBSABAS

FUCK U !!!/ I NEVER DABS FOCK!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4565109
Hm?
>>
>>4564846
i saw th pilot ep at a screenin thy did!
it was rly rly good!
>>
OOGIE BOOGIE
>>
MRAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SOMETHING IS OUT OF MY CONTTROL AND I NEVER DEVELOPED THE ABILITY TO EFFECTIVELY DEAL WITH THIS KIND OF SITUATION!!!!!
>>
MRAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SOMETHING IS OUT OF MY CONTTROL AND I NEVER DEVELOPED THE ABILITY TO EFFECTIVELY DEAL WITH THIS KIND OF SITUATION!!!!!
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.