[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MODS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: keep-calm-and-die-in-a-fire.png (33 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-die-in-a-fire.png
33 KB, 600x700
>>4563200 >>4563212
>>4563203 >>4563207
>>4563179 >>4563183
>>4563159 >>4563089 >>4563138
>>4563153 >>4563165
>>4563135
>>4563131 >>4563123
>>4563122

Seriously mate, fuck off with this shit.

It's not funny, you're just being an obnoxious cunt.
>>
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFVVFUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
>>
this is the best thread ever
>>
what is the point of >>>/s4s/
>>
File: 1460331222806.gif (47 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1460331222806.gif
47 KB, 250x194
>>4563266
>66
Nice digits, rude letters.
>>4563253
You gotta remember that spam is an important part of the [s4s] foodgroup. Occasionally, we just binge on it until the entire catalog is a continuous string of the same image. It helps get the toxins 'n metals out or something. That's what granpappy always told me about spam, anyway. But he wasn't always quite there in the head. You know how old folks can be. Once they start getting senile, they'll spout any old thing as if it were the word 'o mot. Why, this one time, in meme camp...

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4563290
>Why, this one time, in meme camp...
Go on
>>
>>4563296
Alrighty then. This one time, in meme camp, my granpappy was all "I bet I could get doubles without even making a post! You dang ha-whipper snappers. Back in the good ol' days, when [s4s] was called /o/, we didn't even NEED posts. We earned all our doubles by hand in the digits mine. And they didn't come out of the ebin ore already sequenced. NO SIR! We had to glue the right numbers together with our TEARS. That is, if we had any tears, which we didn't, CAUSE WE SWEAT ALL THE LIQUID OUTTA OUR BODIES WORKING PUTTING THAT PICK AXE TO THE EBIN ORE FOR 28 HOURS A NIGHT"

To which I replied, " Granpappy, why are you at meme camp. Don't you already know everything about memes?" And then he lectured me about the dangers of complacency. He said that once your OC crafting knife gets dull, you might as well go back to /b/. It was on that day that I realized Granpappy talked far too much, so I told him that Gippo Dudee was over in some nearby sunflowers so that he would run off and maybe forget me. That's the trouble with the long-winded old folks. They wear out their welcome pretty fast. O, but I still loved my Granpappy, just in small doses. I'm sure you understand.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4563330
I understand completely bby
>>
File: TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM.jpg (183 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM.jpg
183 KB, 473x480
>>4563335
Good, good. you've gotten me this far down memeory lane, so I might as well finish.

As it happens around these wild parts, Gippo Dudee WAS actually in those sunflowers. I was made privy to this exclamation of my Granpappy. But, he didn't sound old. He sounded as if he were my age, youthful, exuberent: it was as if the mere presence of Gippo Dudee made my Granpappy 80 years younger within the blink of an eye.

You see, Granpappy grew up with the legends of Gippo Dudee, but was never lucky enough to see him; to see his hero. When I heard the shout, I only caught a glimpse of Gippo Dudee as he vanished back into the sunflowers. But I could clearly hear, even from a hundred or so paces off, the resounding, angelic tones that he spoke in.
"Remember, my children, [s4s] is property of Gippo Dudee. Now kindly fuck off."

[... there's more bbys hold on]

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
You should have been there, my kindred fun poasters. Even just recalling this event makes Gippo's exalted voice boom through my entire being as if it were habbening again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13diiCaT3hA

I was so amazed to see Gippo fade into his iconic backdrop, that I didn't notice that my dear old Granpappy was fading away too. Once I did take notice, though, I ran toward him as fast as my underdeveloped chicken legs could go, and faster yet.

"GRANPAPPY! DON'T GO! I KNOW YOU'RE KINDA ANNOYING AT TIMES AND THAT YOU SMELL LIKE STALE TOP KEK AND MOT'S DANDRUFF, BUT YOU"RE STILL MY GRANPAPPY! YOU CAN'T DIE! THIS IS A NICE BOARD, D*MNIT!"

As I rushed to him, bawling and stumbling as I went, clawing at his fading form as if I thought my arms would reach, all he did was smile. But it was a smile that was free from any sort of care or worry. Free from the rusty shackles of roodposting, from the virulent influence of aggression. He had finally achieved enlightenment. After 111 (check 'em) years of wandering, of checking, of posting fresh OC, he had achieved the goal of every denizen of [s4s]: to become truly nice.

As he faded away into a magenta and blue cloud, all I could clearly see was the numbers of his age.
>111
And I checked them.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4563422
he would have loved those dubs
>>
>>4563330
>>4563370
>>4563422
wow read none of this
>>
File: 1458358327962.png (19 KB, 737x665) Image search: [Google]
1458358327962.png
19 KB, 737x665
>>4563489

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4563489
i red ALL of it!
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Navy Seal copypastas, you little newfag?

I’ll have you know they've ranked top out of all the comments on the Internet, and they have been translated in numerous contexts on 4chan, and have over 300 confirmed variants. Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and are the top copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel. You are nothing to them but just another target. They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subreddit, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit about Navy Seal copypastas over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak this copypasta is contacting it's secret network of /b/tards across the USA and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.

Navy Seal copypastas can be anywhere, anytime, and they can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with mad-lib permutations. Not only are they extensively trained in trolling, but they have access to the entire arsenal of Anonymous and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. This copypasta will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>4564598
KILL THEM ALL MOD
ALL NICE AND WRAPPED UP FOR YOU
>>
File: 21.jpg (19 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
19 KB, 600x413
>>4564599
check'd
>>
File: s4stan.png (148 KB, 641x1204) Image search: [Google]
s4stan.png
148 KB, 641x1204
excuse me but can somebuddy (in this nice baord we are all friends) tell me, what is the point of >>>/s4s/ exactly?
>>
>>4564611
>11
>Dubs
Nice
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.