[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: good ideas to troll my sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: troll.png (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
troll.png
7 KB, 300x168
itt: good ideas to troll my sister
>>
>>4562929
penis in vagina
>>
benis in bagina
>>
>>4562931
>>4562934
what is wrong with some of the people in this world
>>
Kill yourself and leave your socks everywhere around her room. Make sure some of them are hidden so that she will find them at different times.

After she finds the socks she can use the summoning key to revive you from the afterlife. Make sure that on the way back you're standing in a crouched position with your arms and fingers pointing at her in way that says 'PRANKED'
>>
>>4562941
be realistic
>>
>>4562948
I've done it like 5 times. Don't tell me it's unrealistic
>>
bepis in bogona
>>
>>4562953
Your jokes are terrible fam
>>
>>4562954
Beepo in begooble
>>
>>4562953
come on

>>4562955
rude at least trying, i dont see any suggestions from you smart alec
>>
>>4562954
>>4562959
MY SISTER WILL ONLY BE HOME FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG AND NOW I GET A BUNCH OF NO SHOWS COME ON GUYS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HERE
>>
>>4562929
if trips then seriously just >>4562931 >>4562934

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4563000
let me explain something to you buddy. theres trolling and then theres crossing the line. and this is CROSSING THE LINE
>>
Try sticking your benkis in her bagoda
>>
>>4562965
>>4563012
are you literally for real in irl unironically being serious in this itt?
what were you expecting from this experience and, in hindsight, how do you think it's all panned out?

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4562929
trying to troll me again danny? not if i tell mom hahaha stinky idiot
>>
>>4563028
WHO TOLD MY SISTER
>>
>>4562929
Put dog shit in her shoes
>>
>>4563028
>>4563040
u should make the sex togetehr and post it with subtitles
>>
wiggly waggle your dinger donger at her boobydoos
>>
give her some chocolate to eat but really it's poop that you pooped out from your blurter
>>
tell her everyone else in the world died, she'll go into a mad panic and run outside and check everyone's dead then you can laugh at her hahaha then maybe have sex with her
>>
eat everything she owns
>>
[john computer voice] put SEXXXXXXEEEEEE in her stinker and vagina it out
>>
>>4562929
put extra-strength heavy-duty laxatives in her food when she isn't looking
>>
le millenom girl
>>
>>4562929
buy some caulk. wait until she sleeps or is away for a while, then seal all the bathroom doors in the house so she can't go pee-pee
>>
fill her vagina with silicone and cover it with paint that matches her skin
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.