[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pehpeh hash a PEENIS!!!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1458594385381.jpg (38 KB, 504x578) Image search: [Google]
1458594385381.jpg
38 KB, 504x578
Pehpeh hash a PEENIS!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4562795
me-me love pepe penis da most
>>
>>4562795
me-me love pepe penis da most
>>
>>4562795
Y U DELET OTHER THREAD HUH
I WAS JUST GETTIN INTO IT
WASNT GOIN THE WAY YOU WANTED HUH
>>4562789
U AINT GONA SILENCE ME
>>
>>4562803
i deleted it so i could make this thread
>>
>>4562803
Sparkle Princess: Beyond Rused
>>
>>4562803
WHATTA FAAAAAAUCK
WINSTOOOOOOONNE

w....wew ....
the frist time u posted that steam account
u were askeng me to play geme with u.............
omg aw......
aw....
omg if i had known then what i know now
& i had seen the thread
i wood have probley joint u
awww u still playeng ?
aww winstonne my heart melte :')
>>
>>4562808
UNTRUE
>>
>>4562807
beyond rused MEANING NOT RUSED
RITE
MEANING NOT RUSED
dude i dont give half a poop bout anything going on here
dont get it twisted
never rused never ruseld never trigert
s4s just a bad habit @ this point
>>
>>4562809
n-no pls winstonne i will play gaem!
pls no bakktrakk!
lets play gaem!!
i wna hear winstonne vocce :o
>>
>>4562808
Dude your gay
>>
>>4562810
i thought you said you were leaving last month
>>
>>4562811
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc
>>
>>4562812
oh my gosh u gonna hafta do better than that, u are like a gnat i swat out of the way, is how un-formidable u are.
>>4562814
y-----....... yea im.. yea you're rite. i was in a alterd state on druge that revealed to me i needa stop so u rite, im... -- im hangin up the hat. im out yall. winstonne carry me legacy pls thanks goodbye 2 all hope u had funtiem
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rGt5yJzGO0
>>
>>4562821
you're not going anywhere fagnuts
>>
>>4562821
you're not going anywhere fagnuts
>>
>>4562827
shut the heck up and encourage me fag
ENCOURAGE ME
WANNA BET
WANNA BET YEA WE'LL SEE
hm i guess that did kinde encourage me
>>
>>4562827
shut the heck up and encourage me fag
ENCOURAGE ME
WANNA BET
WANNA BET YEA WE'LL SEE
hm i guess that did kinde encourage me
>>
>>4562832
you're a loser like the rest of us, no matter how hard you attempt to present the ideal version of yourself, the real you always shows through. see you tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that......
>>
>>4562832
you're a loser like the rest of us, no matter how hard you attempt to present the ideal version of yourself, the real you always shows through. see you tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that......
>>
>>4562840
i present a pretty fukd up dude here, not gna lie, idk why u'd think im presenting some ideal persen, u so silley, plus thats only like another month u just typed out, u cooda said forever but really u just said another month or so. also im kinda the shite in other areas of my lief and so thats where i get a lotta the CHUTZPAH that i exude here, it make me smile & giddily rub my hands 2gethre wen sum1 foolishly belief otherwise. keep beliefin u so wrong it make me chuckle with glee @ how wrong u r
>>
>>4562840
i present a pretty fukd up dude here, not gna lie, idk why u'd think im presenting some ideal persen, u so silley, plus thats only like another month u just typed out, u cooda said forever but really u just said another month or so. also im kinda the shite in other areas of my lief and so thats where i get a lotta the CHUTZPAH that i exude here, it make me smile & giddily rub my hands 2gethre wen sum1 foolishly belief otherwise. keep beliefin u so wrong it make me chuckle with glee @ how wrong u r
>>
>>4562847
you are so confused you don't even know who you really are
>>
>>4562850
wew.........
im not saying im closer to the ideal person than the 'fukkd up dude', im jus sayin im not making some grand concerted effort to present some minty-fresh squeaky-clean 'ideal'.
>>
>>4562852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Xq8fST8tA
>>
>>4562854
yea show me the door cause im out! im leafing anon is rite i was s'post2 leavf! i was waiting on someone to call me out on it & shame me so i do it and im do it ! bye!!!!!!!
>>
>>4562856
fuck you i'll strip you naked and shave your head
>>
>>4562795
Dumb frogposter!
>>
>>4562991
dumb animeposter
>>
I LOVE DA PEHPAY PENUS DA MOOOOOOOOOST
>>
>>4562795
Hung Frogposter
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.