[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
some of the best trips tbh Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: il_570xN.714104180_8mqq.jpg (262 KB, 570x572) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.714104180_8mqq.jpg
262 KB, 570x572

some of the best trips tbh

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4562000
WOW NICE TRIPS TBQHWY FAM
YOU ARE LITERALLY
L I T E R A L L Y
THE ONLY PERSON WHO WILL EVER ROLL THAT COMPLETE SET OF DIGITS
AND THEY'RE ALL YOURS
NICE
I'M PRINTING THIS THREAD OUT AND PUTTING IT IN MY SCRAPBOOK OF NEAT THINGS
AGAIN, NICE JOB
>>
>>4562000
I took LSD three times before. First two times were something, last time was not fun.

Yeah so like existence and shit, identity and god and consciousness and irony and this board and me and you and what

Eat a dick ~confucious
>>
>>4562053

>Tarot Will Teach You/Burn Your Money
(Jodrowski)

>For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either. The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret. He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.
(Pascal)

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4562083
ayy, i thot pasc was just an atheist cuck but he was poetic aint he, neat
>>
>>4562090
*Christian
*child genius

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4562094
ah shit nvm im thinkin of occam
my ahteistic youth gets me confused with this shit sometimes
the fuckin wager though is shit not reasonable or anything he can sucka dick for that one
>>
>>4562098
how about terry mac?

https://youtu.be/aausG-L6dqc

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4562103
terry mac is a cool euf dude ofc
>>
>>4562103
what this means is for those of us who will live thru this transition into hyperspace is that we will be privileged to see the greatest release of compressed change probably since the birth of the universe

that hits me pretty hard
I like to think that s4s is one of these like last bastions, lighthouses of absurdity that somehow still manages to reallign the chaos into some semi-manageable set of understandable data patterns in the form of memetics and jaded humour or something, I mean...I dont know
>>
>>4562105
>>4562124
Tezzo Mckenzo yo!
see >>1164475

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4562160
sorry, got that link wrong
... see >>>/wsg/1164475

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
*also
now I'm getting nostalgic

https://youtu.be/-2lUVv695wg

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: TF.gif-c200.gif (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
TF.gif-c200.gif
27 KB, 200x200
nu fores cyaan trifig
>>

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4562222
found some quads
wat do?
>>
>>4562035
Thanks teehee
>>
>>4562179
nope.
>>
File: IMG_20160628_010458.jpg (59 KB, 516x516) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160628_010458.jpg
59 KB, 516x516
XDDDDDD
>>
>>4562000
good trips for good trips tbh!
>>
>>4562444
these trips should be checked

Your fortune: Godly Luck
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.