[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its time we start terminating the illness that is known on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Its time we start terminating the illness that is known on the internet as "FilthyFrank"... THIS GUY IS THE REASON ALL OF THOSE PIECES OF SHIT EXIST.. ALL THOSE PEOPLE YOU HATE, THAT MAKE FUN OF US N GOOD PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING GOOD FOR THE WORLD OR JUST GOING THROUGH SHIT LIKE DISEASES... HE IS BELITTING AND BULLYING THEM AND ITS TIME WE STAND UP TO THAT SHIT AND SAY... NO... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. IM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND ACT LIKE THIS IS ONLY ABOUT ANIME BECAUSE ITS NOT BUT EVER SINCE I UPLOADED THAT VIDEO REACTING TO HIS VIDEO ABOUT WEABOOS THEY POSTED THAT SHIT ON 4CHAN OR SOME SITE AND HIS PIECE OF SHIT VOMIT EATING DEGENERATE FRIEND WHO SHOULD HONESTLY BE EUTHANIZED WENT OUT AND STARTED BULLYING ALL OF US AND WE ALL RECEIVED A BUNCH OF FUCKING DEATH THREATS FROM THIS PIECE OF SHIT AND HIS FRIEND... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.. AND REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT VEGANISM OR ANIMALS, YOU CAN ADMIT PROMOTNIG THAT FUCKERY ONLINE IS NOT COOL!!! -- SORRY FOR THIS LONG RANT-- JUST NEEDED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST...
>>
Who the fuck do you think you are? Keemstar?
>>
SUICIDE HOTDOG ROOOOOOOAAAAARRRRR
>>
*confused screaming*
>>
File: franku.jpg (15 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
franku.jpg
15 KB, 300x169
>>4556670
>>
>>4556933
>dubs
checked
>>
File: nobody.jpg (60 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
nobody.jpg
60 KB, 800x400
>>4556670
>>
Kys nerd
>>
I watched FilthyFrank for the first time today.
>>
Filthy frank is an /s4s/ kindred spirit so you can go kiss my grits
>>
Penise and also dick and balls
>>
#ROASTED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tWC5qtfby4
>>
>>4557387
haha my peanus weenus
>>
Lol its just a prank bro
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.