[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend tends to just straight up ignore people, including
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 980414.gif (141 KB, 506x337) Image search: [Google]
980414.gif
141 KB, 506x337
My friend tends to just straight up ignore people, including me, when they're not interested in what they're saying.
It's always been like this and I've learned to just not complain about it because they'll only get angry at me for not "accepting the way they are".
When they're not being rude they're a lot of fun and they're my best friend but I wish they could learn to be a little more sensitive.
>>
>>4554660
Ppl get onto me for zoning out sometimes too but I would never bother someone who doesn't want to be spoken to. Talk about something they're interested in instead
>>
>>4554660
Shoot him between the eyes, show you a real nigga who don't take shit. Fuck that mafucker.
>>
some people move trust to test if it can be hidden while relationboats go on

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4554670
It's not so much that I approach them and try to start a conversation and they ignore but more while were already talking and I'll say something they don't care about and then often they won't even take notice of it and just change the topic to something they want to talk about.
They can be quite self centered and just won't want to talk if I'm talking about something that's about me.

It's frustrating because I always listen to them when they talk about things I can't relate to or don't have any interest in.
>>
>>4554674
Yea that does seem self centered but they might be shy to comment on something they don't feel they have lots of experience with out of fear of ridicule. Just guessing but I'm someone who can be sometimes outgoing but other times I just want nothing to do with anyone else regardless of who they are, cuz keeping up a convo is too much to deal with. Not saying that's your friend just throwing that out.
>>
>>4554674
>I always listen to them when they talk about things I can't relate to or don't have any interest in.
You can ignore them and hope they get the hint.
>>
>>4554679
OP might be genuinely interested in their friend's thoughts...
>>
File: aggnag.jpg (17 KB, 525x638) Image search: [Google]
aggnag.jpg
17 KB, 525x638
>>4554680
>about things I can't relate to or don't have any interest in
Are you suggesting that he lied?
>>
File: 020920.jpg (47 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
020920.jpg
47 KB, 450x350
>>4554679
About a year ago I did end up getting really frustrated with them and doing something like this but I don't think they really got my point and just told me I'm a hypocrite.
After that we had a falling out and stopped talking for a few months but since we became friends again it seems like they haven't really changed which is annoying.
>>4554678
They do have a lot of mental issues that makes socializing hard for them, and I take this into account. But it feels like they're just using these problems as a get out of jail free card, often pulling it on people when they're upset with my friend behaves, it's also always how any discussions I had with them about the problem would end "you don't understand what it's like for me, you're the one whos not considerate, etc etc"
And of course I don't understand what it's like to be them, but I know they're aware what they're doing is upsetting people but they just don't care and don't even try and change themselves for the better.
>>
>>4554674
Mayb they need to run away from what you said until it waits to be found as thoughtfully random
>>
>>4554685
They are fully aware that they are being inconsiderate but don't care enough to put effort into changing their ways because they know there will always be someone who is kind enough (or weak enough) to continue being their friend.
>>
A bet check divides every friend that pays in, running is something but you have nothing to do but scroll through the floods of what maybe an over assumption past post irony wait for a connection to something the same reference as releasing a thought of breeding reading to make a different twist well what the difference get check's sent to every friend that pays to run at the gym, running is something but lifting you away after a bad day and having nothing to do but scroll through the floods of what maybe an over assumption past post irony waiting for content that sent you back to doing the thing you were doing before to something that's deafening like a waste of some referenced reasoning in its appealing fearing not knowing the flight feeling thought of breeding reading to make a different twist with a difference
>>
>>4554670
ditzy bitch as always. you stupid piece of shit lifelong low earner dirt bag fuck off. fugly cunt zoning out like the ditz you are. cancer in your asshole debilitating disease for your parents coming soon!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.