[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LoLOollolollolo trump is literally hitler proov me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1446188367668.jpg (93 KB, 549x731) Image search: [Google]
1446188367668.jpg
93 KB, 549x731
LoLOollolollolo trump is literally hitler proov me wrong
>>
He wants to remove the kebab and the Mexicans not the Jews
>>
>>4552138
SHUT UP HE'Z FUUCKING HITELRE YOU FUCKING RACIST BIGOT RETARD
>>
>>4552140
But did he do 9/11
>>
>>4552141
YES AND HE ALSO WANTS TO MURDER JEWS MEXICANS AND MUSLIMS
>>
hitler is austrian, trump is murrican and kinda scottish I heard.
But there is your difference!
>>
trump could totalyl kick hitlers but t

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 545x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 545x540
>>4552143
Chill the fuck out m8
>>
File: 1467053012433.jpg (29 KB, 487x367) Image search: [Google]
1467053012433.jpg
29 KB, 487x367
>>4552133
Hitler: Killed millions of people
Trump: Said mean things
>>
File: trump.jpg (77 KB, 656x399) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
77 KB, 656x399
He is a surrogate covertly placed in place of the original Tromp...

The real Tromp is in deep freeze, waiting for science to advance.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4552133
nah. o woops! oopsies! he's not entirely comfortable with a deficient culture illegally seeping in from the southern border & having to foot the bill for several million unskilled lifelong low-earners. ut-oh! woopie-pies! he's not so keen on an ideology fundamentally antithetical to ours that has got a bunch of unibrowed pube-bearded stone-age suicidal shit-huffing runts blowing their stank-flesh all over your local airport's 6th terminal. o boy, he's got no problem with your poly-identitied xymkin fairweather-gendered friend using the ladies' room if it gives em the same gratification as a few new tumblr follows. hitlaaar! meanwhile the shit-flipping left, smearing themselves in proverbial excrement, & eternally misguided by an obsession with identity politics, are the ones that have been lathering in hateful imagery. among their ranks are the unmotivated human leeches stomping on the american flag then waving others that aren't ours. a new social meritocracy has damned your knee-jerk feelings-based perspectives & nanny-state pipe dreams. take them the fuck somewhere that isn't this country. we hate you
>>
>>4552191
waiting for science to advance... to live eternally !!
>>
>>4552199
shut up you're just a racist idiot. hillary will fix ewverything and she didn't do bengazi that's all republican lies.
>>
>>4552133
dubs comfirm

>>4552199
>>4552200
good doubles

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4552199
you're the best poster on this board
>>
>>4552220
NOOOOOO he's a racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
>>

▲ ▲
>>
I like trump and ps the other candidates are either criminal murderers or communists

by the way communism tends to never work out for ANY COUNTRY EVER unless you like limited goods, limited creativity, the govt censoring and murdering people, restriction on free trade, fixed incomes, and being forced to do certain kinds of labor while the gov gets all the good stuff
>>
but I like Hitler
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.