[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Introducing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Soda.png (16 KB, 211x197) Image search: [Google]
Soda.png
16 KB, 211x197
Introducing
>>
is that the topest kek in the jungle?
>>
File: squirble face.png (5 KB, 211x197) Image search: [Google]
squirble face.png
5 KB, 211x197
you're not original soda poster....
where the FUCK did he go. was he SERIOUS when he said he was leaving? was that REALLY HIM that said he was leaving and said everyone except ME was his friend? stupid ass bitch i fucking talked with him and had FUN WITH HIM and he DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT WAS ME BEING NICE, fucken ignorant fool didn't even realize i calmed down and made his threads NICE, i was LOW KEY and NICE and ADDING THINGS to the thread and made it a FUN time, bitch how dare he say i'm not his FUCKING friend. yea, yea? not your fucking friend huh? well i talked with a friend of his and it turns out he's the biggest STONER on the planet, original OP introducing monkey man you fucking stupid ass stoner smoking POT all day you layabout sack of shit, you think you're above me? well i got some intel you're a GIANT STONER. what a FUCKEN shit head. he searched "fake weed" and found idiot monkey soda's face and traced it like a STONER. look at that tracing im not surprised a stupid STONER made it, stop smoking POT all day, idiet monkey posting OP man hate you why am i not your FUCKING friend
>>
zomg lel kek plebian go derp moar
>>
u r a ggggggggghhhduefyugugcge
>>
File: dimmeh waywes.jpg (17 KB, 340x412) Image search: [Google]
dimmeh waywes.jpg
17 KB, 340x412
>>4541012
Now this is funposting.
>>
>>4541027
*takes a bow*
>>
>>4541012
lol this nigga got the intel
>>
bumpan 4 da intel

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
File: 1461235025218.jpg (8 KB, 292x246) Image search: [Google]
1461235025218.jpg
8 KB, 292x246
smel smel ape the smel
>>
>>4541909
u my fren
>>
File: 1461235088006.jpg (8 KB, 246x292) Image search: [Google]
1461235088006.jpg
8 KB, 246x292
>>4541952
u my fren 2 fren lel we bring bord 2 new lebel ob maymay fren
>>
Original Mad Monkey Herbal Incense, herbal insanity in a bag! He’s not an angry monkey. This herbal spice blend is just NUTS! One of the most potent potpourri incense products on the market today!
>>
>>4540966
good doubl
>>
File: Two_eights.jpg (303 KB, 2048x1708) Image search: [Google]
Two_eights.jpg
303 KB, 2048x1708
>>4541988
nice dubs

Your fortune: Bad Luck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.