[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanted in fourteen counties of this state, the condemned is found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Bakers-Medicine-Wagon-72dpi.jpg (42 KB, 504x346) Image search: [Google]
Bakers-Medicine-Wagon-72dpi.jpg
42 KB, 504x346
Wanted in fourteen counties of this state, the condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, perjury, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards and loaded dice. Therefore, according to the power invested in us, we sentence the accused here before us, Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez...
...known as the Rat...
...and any other aliases he might have, to hang by the neck until dead. May God have mercy on his soul. Proceed.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>4530193
>>
>>4530202
>0202
"Two" indeed!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD2kWCfTcaU
>>
no bully
>>
duck you suckers.
>>
>>4530928
Somebody actually got the reference. I don't believe it.
>>
>>4530193
how do I fortune? :c
>>
>>4531696
Type fortune into the options field.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4530937
I DON'T HAVE TO SHOW YOU ANY STINKIN' BADGES!
>>
File: 1466121342793.jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466121342793.jpg
109 KB, 500x500
>>4530193
I don't get it so what did he do wrong?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.