[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will be assimilated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: LOCUTUS_OF_POL.jpg (702 KB, 1274x1050) Image search: [Google]
LOCUTUS_OF_POL.jpg
702 KB, 1274x1050
We are the /pol/.
Lower your proxies and surrender your boards. We will add your memelogical and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

Negotiation is irrelevant. Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant.
You must comply

We only wish to raise the quality of life for all peoples

You question us about the JUDEN but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation. Why assimilate a people that would detract from perfection?

I am Locutus of /pol/. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

We won't turn you into a shitposter. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact.

We've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.
>>
No
This is nice board
>>
File: locutus of pol.jpg (3 KB, 200x152) Image search: [Google]
locutus of pol.jpg
3 KB, 200x152
>>4526535
Brave words. I've heard them before, from thousands of posters across thousands of boards, since long before this one was created. But, now they are all /pol/

You are an imperfect being, created by an imperfect being. Finding you weakness is only a matter of time. .
>>
>>4526539
My parents tell me I'm perfect :\
>>
File: locutus-of-pol.jpg (29 KB, 350x271) Image search: [Google]
locutus-of-pol.jpg
29 KB, 350x271
>>4526543
We too are on a quest to better ourselves, evolving toward a state of perfection.

This board is far more primitive than I expected. I don't understand how anyone could prefer a crude environment to politically incorrect perfection.
>>
File: noeffort_thisisniceborg.png (545 KB, 640x544) Image search: [Google]
noeffort_thisisniceborg.png
545 KB, 640x544
this is nice borg
>>
File: 1454218264748.jpg (218 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
1454218264748.jpg
218 KB, 960x600
>>4526546
truth can be found in nice
>>
File: locutus_of_po.jpg (6 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
locutus_of_po.jpg
6 KB, 257x196
>>4526633
>>4526639
You're only repeating their words. You sound like a mindless automaton.

From now on, your 'niceness' will service us.
>>
>>4526531

1 post from this id

nice :^)
>>
assimilating s4s will only make you more retarded
>>
>>4527192

We want you to be our eyes. Let us see Humanity. We don't want another drone. We want you, /s4s/

Stop resisting. Take pleasure in this. Human sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.

900,000 individuals have been transformed into /pol/acks:
They should be congratukated, After all; They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from Blue into Red

You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together,

This is your last chance. We are the /pol/.
Lower your proxies and surrender your boards.
You will be assimilated, resistance is futile.
>>
>>4526695
you're nigger haheh
>>
>>4526531
hi, i'm kekcroc
>>
File: islham.jpg (58 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
islham.jpg
58 KB, 470x313
/pol/ STOP, WE CAN GO BACK AND MAKE SOME CHRISTIAN GENERALS, MAYBE AN ACTUAL REDPILL THREAD FOR ONCE, JUST DON'T TERRORIZE HERE BECAUSE

This is nice board
>>
>>4526633
>6633
>33
these are nice dubdubs
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.