[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A man went into a bar. He's an alcohol and it's destroying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1455518661825.jpg (83 KB, 636x856) Image search: [Google]
1455518661825.jpg
83 KB, 636x856
A man went into a bar. He's an alcohol and it's destroying his family.
>>
ehhhhhhh hehhhhhhhhhh.......... blllllllheeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... duuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr
>>
i was in the original thread where this meme started
>>
>>4507347
alright man and I was the guy who shot George Forman.
>>
>>4507357
I was the guy who farted on your mom's face right after you were born
>>
>>4507357
its true m8. many, many years ago there was a thread on /b/ (lol /b/) where people were supposed to post "anti-jokes". the thread had maybe 20 replies and wasn't moving that fast. then someone then dropped this bomb and people were like "alcohol lol" and that particular post got like a gazillion replies and the rest of the thread was people making variations of the "alcohol" joke and eventually it reached 500 replies of "alcohol" jokes (i think that was the bump limit at the time)
>>
>>4507367
What kind of alcohol was he?
>>
>>4507370
it was never revealed
>>
>>4507370
he clearly stated that this happened on /b/ ??

>>4507367
hey bro I got your back from >>4507370.
>>
>>4507383
I don't get it.
>>
>>4507392
Jump in the line, rock your body in time
>>
AYYYY MAMBO MAMBO
>>
>>4507394
Okay. I believe you.
>>
>>4507411
dubs confirms
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.