[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anigi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 110x60) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 110x60
Anigi
>>
>>4507239
Oh hey, what's up, Wayne?
>>
>>4507239
dude, SHUT up, you are NOT wayne coyne. wayne's out at a fucking restaurant eating something i bet. wayne's out back stage or something pre paring. he would not have time for this bull shit. you're wayne coyne yea you think you're wayne coyne? post a FUCKIJNG time stamp with the word anigi how about you WRITE anigi on a piece of paper and POST it with your FACE of wayne coyne that u have suposedly since u are wayne coyen (PSST UR NOT)
>>
>>4507243
How are you anigi? I am well

>>4507244
I'm the real Wayne Coyne
>>
>>4507255
Nice dubs, Wayne! I'm doing all right. Just checking out all the things on the internet. It's good to hear that you're doing well.
>>
>>4507255
no you're fucking not
no you're not
you got some weeb trailing by your inauthentic coat tails,grats, but you're NOT wayne coyne and YOU know it
>>
>>4507264
What's the biggest dog you've ever seen on the internet?

>>4507269
I know that I am real Wayne already proved it too
>>
File: crazy brappo.jpg (50 KB, 467x335) Image search: [Google]
crazy brappo.jpg
50 KB, 467x335
>>4507276
The biggest dog I've ever seen on the internet would have to be a chihuahua.
>>
>>4507276
didn't prove SHIT.
didn't prove SHIT
you did not prove or more people would be here
you're a FAKE
A PHONY
A FRAUD
>>
>>4507280
Did you ever drink a smoothie what's your favorite kind

>>4507298
I'm the real Wayne Coyne stop wasting your breath
>>
>>4507305
you're fake. you're NOT real, you are FAKE wayne
>>
>>4507309
YIU know that's not true you're the fake
>>
>>4507305
Yeah, I think I've dranken a smoothie before. Probably strawberry is best. But I don't know, I can't remember. The smoothies part of my brain has been removed by Professor Xavier.
>>
File: xra.jpg (50 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
xra.jpg
50 KB, 400x300
>>4507316
NO, i am authentic i am me you are NOTHAAAAANG! NOTHAAAAAANG! you are not WAYNE AND YOU KNOW IT
>>
I'm Wayne Coyne and so's me wife! :^)
>>
>>4507486
Whoa, you cloned yourself and then married yourself? That's crazy, man. That's like some Matrix shit with Agent Smith when he cloned himself into everybody in the matrix and then he was technically married to himself multiple times and also he loves tacos and turned himself into the best taco chef in the matrix and then married himself so he could always have those sweet fresh delicious and mouthwatering scrumptious tacos of joy.
>>
>>4507543
Anigi have a wuestion.
>>
File: 1435649474342.jpg (197 KB, 676x1171) Image search: [Google]
1435649474342.jpg
197 KB, 676x1171
>>4507570
Yes, what is your question, Wayne?
>>
>>4507570
shut UP dude your questions SUCK and aniji's answers are usually garbage! shut UP! you just talk about like three interchangable things! dumb af! go the FUCK outside today dumbass!
>>
>>4507579
How large is the ocean scales of darkness and will it change Frisia path for the ring?

>>4507581
Leave me alone meanie
>>
>>4507589
you are FAKE. you are NOT real. you are FAKE wayne coyne
>>
>>4507594
I proved I was real Wayne Coyne u just here to bully
>>
>>4507589
The ocean is unfathomably huge. It's size is nearly 2/3rds of the entire surface area of the Earth. When discovering the ocean, one must be sure to be careful as there are large and deadly sea creatures every which way. These fatal organisms can latch on to your skull and suck the brain matter right out through your ears. There's also mythical being such as Cth'hulu in the darkest depths of the ocean floor. The longitude of the ocean causes many hot sparks, but only when the Frisian path is changed by otters and carnipurious rex's, can we truly see the damage that the battledroids have done to our fabled oceans.
>>
have you ever done the kenosha kid?
>>
>>4507604
But where does effort Ed go
>>
>>4507679
Down to the basement where he belongs
>>
>>4507711
You don't like effort Ed ?
>>
>>4507750
It's the best place for Ed to focus and concentrate on his efforts. Sounds from outside rarely reach into those cavernous depths, and the cool temperature keeps Ed feeling fresh and funky all day long. Some people think that basements are for punishment, but I say that they're for fun!
>>
>>4507762
Thanks I understand anigi

I wonder how long I'll have to brush my teeth after a meal thanks to effort ed
>>
what do you thunk of when you read "clockorgindoolahbekbeedwahnsholuceinicburdonforlentopooh"?
>>
>>4507769
Apparently you should wait at least a half hour after eating to brush your teeth, but when you do in fact brush your teeth, you should brush them for approximately 45 minutes, simply to ensure that you get them to the height of cleanliness required for acceptance in modern day society.
>>
>>4507780
Big bird

>>4507781
Haha I'll tell you a story one time I brushed the thee teeth I have for 9 minutes and I found that they were clean my stomach what the end will grow right anigi?
>>
>>4507796
You know, I couldn't have said it better myself. Once I brushed my teeth for over 8 hours straight. It was so invigorating. Most of my teeth were missing afterwards. I cleaned them up using a safe and interactive bleach substitute, and I flushed all of the excess waste down the toilet like a good American citizen. Then I went to my local voting center and voted for the President of the United States of America, the most important and worthwhile act a person can do who was born in this great and grand country of magic and glory. Then I went to the bakery and I took a shit in the sink.
>>
why didnt you answer my question earlier about doing the kenosha kid? did you know that was a gravities rainbow reference? i love that book very much.
>>
why do these fags talk to each other like this?

hiding this mentally ill shit t bh
>>
>>4507819
aaaaaahahhaha i know rite. definitely in cahoots but like ultra-autismo cahoots its pretty fucken gay like really ultra fucken gay
>>
>>4507806
Wow anigi once I had a beach that I put on a clothes and that helped clean them do you do that?

Do you think a bakery had bread?

>>4507817
Oh yea I understand thank you I understand

>>4507822
>>4507819
That's mean
>>
>>4507840
No, Wayne, I don't do that. Whenever I go to the beach to clean it, I wear absolutely no clothes at all. It's exhilirating. To feel the cool ocean breezes gently waft against your most precious of bodily areas is truly a delight to behold. I think the bakery probably had some bread, but most of that bread was converted into cakes for the homeless.
>>
can people come together?
>>
>>4507844
I like cakes for homeless you give them to people to eat right anigi? If every hungry person had a cake they wouldn't be hungry right anigi?
>>
>>4507849
Yez
>>
>>4507852
I hand out special cakes for the homeless every sunday night. Right after Church services we gather around the fountain outside, set up a few tables, and give the homeless people of our fair city a fighting chance by givin them various cakes to eat and enjoy. This is by no means a nutritious or productive way of solving the problem of homelessness, but boy do they sure love eating those birthday cakes when it's not actually their birthday. You should see the looks on their faces. It's all worth it, praise Jesus.
>>
>>4507239
Wayne, are you also Anigi and also are you crazy?
>>
>>4507859
Wow special cakes are sure a good way to eat if you have a good way of chewing too. I'm so proud of you for doing everythhthihnfg you can for the homeless we need to give them a home and make sure their efforts to be number 1 in this ecosystem doesn't go I accounts for because the homeless know them too do you agree

>>4507865
Not nice
>>
>>4507892
It's hard to deal with the current problem of homelessness in modern day society. Are there simple solutions to such a complicated problem? Yes, absolutely. Take the richest 1% of the population, the ones that hold the majority of wealth, and force them to give a significant amount of their net worth towards programs that feed and shelter the homeless. With the amount of money these people possess, we could easily feed, clothe, and give homes to the entire homeless population of the Earth. It would really be that simple. If hoarding money was disallowed and the wealth was forced to spread out into the lower classes, we would see a much better society emerge.
>>
>>4507908
Would Peter Pan be able to help too?
>>
>>4507945
Haha, shit. Yeah, he could probably help a lot. We could get him to use some of that magic to make the world a different place. Anyway, what kind of things do you like to put on your tacos? I like salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese, maybe some jalapenos, some croutons, some bacon bits, a little bit of wasabi, some cream cheese, a sausage, ham, chicken nuggets, breakfast cereals, pop-tarts, and grilled iguana meat. How about you?
>>
>>4507951
My taco would have refried bean guacamole sour cream salsa shredded lettuce Mexican cheese black olive onion tomatoes
>>
>>4508004
Damn, that sounds like a delicious taco. Wayne, you have really good taste in tacos. I'm impressed. It makes sense that you would be able to compose such an amazing taco considering that you have very good skills at composing music as well. Isn't it cool how musical skill translates into skill in a lot of other areas of life? I think that's really cool. I wonder if 2pac made great tacos...
>>
>>4508009
Anigi I think that man is dead

Anigi have you ever had a cheeseburger that tasted good in your mouth to eat?
>>
>>4508021
Wayne, there's no way Tupac is dead. It just can't be true. He was an expert ballerina and could have avoided any bullets that were thrown at him with incredible skill and fanciness, and fashionability. I have definitely had a cheeseburger that tasted good in my mouth to eat. I cherish those memories on a daily basis.
>>
>>4508028
Anigi I have AMA now
>>
>>4508053
Nice, I'll go post in that thread then. (lol this is a good joke because I already did post in that thread, but nobody knows it yet)
>>
>>4508059
Oh wow anigi
>>
>>4508063
Yes, I am a comedic mastermind of epic proportions, Wayne.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.