[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sug/ - Steven Universe General If dubs sticky edition >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 35
File: OG.png (253 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
OG.png
253 KB, 500x581
/sug/ - Steven Universe General

If dubs sticky edition

>Summer of Steven coming “soon,” originally announced as June to August
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/30/steven-universe-uncle-grandpa-renewed-season-5-cartoon-network
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHqjV2xVKoA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNrztTcRh9o

>Zap2it says no new episodes between now and June 23
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=12131

>misseps leak thread
https://kat.cr/community/show/cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>International airing schedule
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rES5UnAbQ0LOmBDYZ7nsDeFDySn90FvFjrxRpNBkX0

>New episode megas
S03E05 Hit the Diamond: https://mega.nz/#F!FgQDwbYI!2Pl0trcDopJvRUTdcRH2Rg
S03E06 Steven Floats: https://mega.nz/#F!ghAAhYLY!gD739WI7J7800se3GDz9IQ

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: https://mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: https://mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: https://mega.nz/#F!B08nQa7J!6fgyt03NAU0AdSlD0wf_Qw
Attack the Light: https://mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
https://soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin
http://pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>/sug/ flockdraw
http://skycow.us/r/su

>Archived threads
https://desustorage.org/trash/search/text/sug/type/op/
https://desustorage.org/co/search/subject/sug/
>>
para nene porfa
>>
File: tumblr_nemi9jQj2o1teyz8oo1_1280.png (560 KB, 860x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nemi9jQj2o1teyz8oo1_1280.png
560 KB, 860x1000
>>4506675
>>
>>4506680
Thank you indexer
>>
File: 1458421208838.png (477 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
1458421208838.png
477 KB, 1250x1250
Greg is a bottom.
>>
>>4506687
Rose was the one that got pregnant though.
>>
File: Cool Shirts Guy.jpg (21 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy.
>>
reminder that if you live on [s4s] you MUST check all dubs
it's all we ask
>>
File: Cool Shirts Guy.jpg (23 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
23 KB, 234x342
>>4506696
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy.
>>
Reminder that you will never have your own Pearl.
>>
File: 1459131218599.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1459131218599.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
>>4506690
And?
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506699 Dubs Nice
>>
>>4506699
>>4506700
hey, great numbers!
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506702
>>
>>4506701
That confirms Greg is top.
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506704
>>
>>4506705
You can get pregnant and still be a top.
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506708
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506712
>>
>>4506711
Tell me how
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506713
>>
>>4506711
hey, good numbers!
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506716
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506720
>>
If good luck Cool Shirts Guy leaves.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506722
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506724

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4506722
great dubs!
>>
>>4506723
FUCK
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506726
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506729
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506732
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506733
>>
>>4506733
whoa! king of dubs!
>>
When do we get the SU version of Cool Shirts Guy
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506734
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506741
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506742
>>
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4506743
>>
>>4506744
sweet dubs!
>>
This confirms [s4s]/sug/ is better than /trash/sug/
>>
File: 1391968060872.png (385 KB, 903x638) Image search: [Google]
1391968060872.png
385 KB, 903x638
>>4506743
cool shirt
>>
>>4506756
Is that Pearl
>>
>>4506687
I think Greg and Rose had sex once

And that's it
>>
le know nothing man
>>
File: 1463901953133.png (308 KB, 1190x720) Image search: [Google]
1463901953133.png
308 KB, 1190x720
>>4506748
Shitty memes and no discussion of Steven Universe at all?

Yeah, this is just great.
>>
>>4506786
There is no discussion of Steven Universe in /trash/ either

Atleast the memes are funny
>>
File: 1465321893262.png (257 KB, 985x1506) Image search: [Google]
1465321893262.png
257 KB, 985x1506
>>4506789
>the memes are funny

What the hell is funny about any of this shit? These memes don't even make sense, there's no reason. They're just being forced by idiots!
>>
awoo
>>
>>4506791
This is [s4s] humor

You just don't get it.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4506794
Fuck off dog.
>>
File: 1464015334632.jpg (74 KB, 792x1009) Image search: [Google]
1464015334632.jpg
74 KB, 792x1009
>>4506796
Who here fucking does? Go on, explain how any of this is funny.
>>
>>4506791
>What the hell is funny about any of this shit? These memes don't even make sense, there's no reason. They're just being forced by idiots!
That's kinda the point. This whole thread is a joke by idiots for idiots - no-one is going to come out to /s4s/ to talk about Steven Universe.
There's nothing here.
>>
>>4506802
>>4506803

See
>>
le millenom girl
>>
>>4506802
you probably aren't seeing all the posts
>>
File: 1457313546158.png (593 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1457313546158.png
593 KB, 2000x2000
>>4506803
But that's not funny, that's just stupid.

Is this what [s4s] does? Make retarded posts, pretend it's funny and then say that's the joke when you get called out for making shitty jokes?
>>
If godly luck, I fuck Pearl

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
I have a friend who is obsessed with this stupid board and she convinced me to try browsing it.
I've been lurking /s4s/ for two days now. This will be my first and last post.

/s4s/ is the most cancerous board in all of 4chan. /s4s/ is even worse than /v/ or /b/. I mean those boards are cancerous, but there is a shred of actual content here or there. I've probed /s4s/ all the way through and its pure cancer. You maggots pride yourself on OC and quality, and there is none. It's nothing but spam, dubschecking, and some fucked up namefag roleplay. I know you're going to say 'its ironic', but it's not. Maybe a couple of people are posting this shit ironically, but the majority of the posts are sincere. You can tell by how buttmad they get at the slightest criticism.

How can anyone be amused by dubs? It's a fucking number! It's like an infant amused by shaking a rattle. Grow the fuck up.

I'm not going to bother with the fucking weebs. You know how disgusting you are.

The only OC I've seen in the past 2 days is horribly drawn, horribly thought out ms paint crap. The rest are pictures taken off tumblr and given a stupid name. 'lol it says walruse, but it's a seal' Thats lame shit, and it stopped being funny when I was 10.

I'm done now. You can start spamming your ascii 'art', and disregard everything I've said. Don't worry, I know exactly where >>>/b/ is. I'm not going there though, I'm going to a board with actual content, something you simpletons wouldn't understand.
>>
>>4506818
If Godly Luck, gems will never be real
>>
I have a friend who is obsessed with this stupid board and she convinced me to try browsing it.

/s4s/ is the most cancerous board in all of 4chan. /s4s/ is even worse than /v/ or /b/. I mean those boards are cancerous, but there is a shred of actual content here or there. I've probed /s4s/ all the way through and its pure cancer. You maggots pride yourself on OC and quality, and there is none. It's nothing but spam, dubschecking, and some fucked up namefag roleplay. I know you're going to say 'its ironic', but it's not. Maybe a couple of people are posting this shit ironically, but the majority of the posts are sincere. You can tell by how buttmad they get at the slightest criticism.

How can anyone be amused by dubs? It's a fucking number! It's like an infant amused by shaking a rattle. Grow the fuck up.

I'm not going to bother with the fucking weebs. You know how disgusting you are.

The only OC I've seen in the past 2 days is horribly drawn, horribly thought out ms paint crap. The rest are pictures taken off tumblr and given a stupid name. 'lol it says walruse, but it's a seal' Thats lame shit, and it stopped being funny when I was 10.

I'm done now. You can start spamming your ascii 'art', and disregard everything I've said. Don't worry, I know exactly where >>>/b/ is. I'm not going there though, I'm going to a board with actual content, something you simpletons wouldn't understand.
>>
>>4506816
>Is this what [s4s] does? Make retarded posts, pretend it's funny and then say that's the joke when you get called out for making shitty jokes?
Don't ask me.
Honestly though, why are you here? /s4s/ is obviously happy with whatever mud they're rolling in, so there's no point telling them it stinks. You may as well head back to /trash/sug.
>>

>>

>>

>>
>>4506818
If godly luck, I will have my own Pearl

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
This thread appears to be going places.
>>
>>4506853
Does that mean I get a Pearl plush atleast
>>
>>4506855
amazing dubs!
>>
If bad luck Pearl dies

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4506858
I DID IT
>>
>>4506675
what meme is this
>>
>>4506862
The only meme is the green gem
>>
If dubs, sticky

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
File: sawakeko.jpg (46 KB, 500x564) Image search: [Google]
sawakeko.jpg
46 KB, 500x564
sawakeko
>>
>>4506925
Get out sawako poster

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
File: 1458009462505.jpg (109 KB, 1244x747) Image search: [Google]
1458009462505.jpg
109 KB, 1244x747
>>
which one is the sexy one
>>
>>4506977
The one that looks like a bird
>>
File: le botle.png (24 KB, 233x375) Image search: [Google]
le botle.png
24 KB, 233x375
le botle
>>
>>4507000
you stole my trips but I forgive you
>>4507001
>>
File: wow.jpg (185 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
185 KB, 1252x1252
>>4507000
>000
wow

>>4506984
birds are not that important
>>
>>4507017
Well, there is also the trash one and the square one.

And the kid.
>>
>>4507020
is there a jizzy wizzy
>>
>>4506977
those dubs are sexy
>>
>>4507026
I guess Lapis counts as one.
>>
File: Arod.gif (489 KB, 320x238) Image search: [Google]
Arod.gif
489 KB, 320x238
What or your thoughts on Alex Rodriguez doing this to the baseball bat
>>
File: kots blini.jpg (84 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
kots blini.jpg
84 KB, 1124x1024
do not click this image until you have free time because you WILL catch the lulz
>>
>>4507030
Earl did the same, and nothing happened to him.
>>
I find Jessie from the Pokemon cartoon very arrousing. So then who Steven's Universe character is now my wife?
>>
>>4507040
Mmmmh

Good question

I don't know, maybe Yellow Pearl
>>
>>4507043
Pearls come out of lobster's butts?
>>
>>4507049
Pearls are organic gems so that may be the case.

We don't really know how Homeworld makes them.
>>
>>4507050
Ah... the mystery's of the Universe...
really makes you think........
>>
>>4507030
sports butt
>>
>>4506848
i wonder what board he was talking about going to
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.