[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You think your funny, well ur not. This board is utterly trash.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1461736997252.jpg (53 KB, 539x539) Image search: [Google]
1461736997252.jpg
53 KB, 539x539
You think your funny, well ur not. This board is utterly trash. I express my freedom of speech by giving you a reality check. No one cares about your dumb meems. They're stupid as fuck. Fuckity fuck. Just stop okay.
>>
Hey everybody have you seen my balls
they're big and salty and brown
and if you ever need a quick pick-me-up
just stick my balls in your mouth
>>
>>4504507
So suck on my balls!
>>
>>4504502
sorry OP but legitimately you probably don't have the ironic capacity to like s4s.
Not trying to joke right now - s4s is definitely an acquired taste. While to most people the constant anime, frogs, or absolutely meaningless shenanigans that run wild on this board isn't funny, and actually quite "trash" as you say, it can be of the most hilarious jokes made to those with a keen eye for those kinda things.
I don't want to get in depth, as you probably don't care, but everything in this world has some level of irony - from Pepe the frog, to a common garden hose.
While Pepe is very bland irony, a substantial amount of people can find it ironic, (to a groan-inducing level) but a garden hose too has irony, it just takes a much more ironic taste to realize it. At that point, there is a very complex graph and equation to determine the divergence of humor but this is unimportant. All that really matters is the more ironic you have to be to like a joke, the less humorous it will be to someone who doesn't like it.
As s4s is by far the board with the largest requirement of irony, it's no surprise it's a putoff to most other 4channers.

Not to discredit your way of life! This kind of irony is hardly a better form of pleasure, it's just different, and different people will like different things.
To each their own.
>>
>>4504514
Hey man, you're pretty cool. Do you want to go get a beer some time?
>>
>>4504579
uh I used to be really anxoius about getting beers but I did it recently with my brother and his gf and it was ok
>>
>>4504612
It's a good time
>>
>>4504502
says the animeposter
>>
>>4504502
I really, REALLY like that image of akari.
>>
jesus christ just how many layers of irony is akarin on? very concerning.
>>
>>4504724
the level of irony of, stupidfuckingretardshiteatingmotherfuckingcunt BULLY
>>
>>4504726
ironic bullying is still bullying!
>>
>>4504502
fatari your back!!!
now we can be lard sisters
>>
>>4504724
really makes you think
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.