[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this anime is friends with the creature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 4323.jpg (178 KB, 530x481) Image search: [Google]
4323.jpg
178 KB, 530x481
this anime is friends with the creature
>>
please respond
>>
>>4498245
not cool man
>>
>>4498251
sry i was afk
>>
>>4498257
np m8

>>4498255
why not? nice dubs, though. i understand that this thread may be a bit dry but i had to make it because otherwise i have nothing to do and become frustrated
>>
please respond

idk if i even want you to respond but please respond

it makes me even more "frustrated" because i am not able to bump this thread but i may have come to the realization that this may not be actual frustration. this of course raises a question: what is frustration? do i enjoy being frustrated? reflecting on past experiences, clearly i don't. then why do i label experiences that are not frustration frustration? clearly the only one who can answer this question is myself, but i don't have the answer to that question; perhaps i'm trying to hide it
>>
idk if any of this sounds deep; there is a high probability it doesn't
>>
>>4498245
The anime is vegan.
>>
>>4498405
thank you for responding to my thread, friendly anonymous human being
>>
I understand, it's because they have elemental affinity, clever pic
>>
>>4498517
otaku - that's what you are if you understand this
>>
>>4498524
otaku baka baka senpai!
>>
File: mplayerwin_0 (18).jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mplayerwin_0 (18).jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
>>4498524
Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)
>>
>>4498541
It's been
>>
>>4498536
please talk dirty to me more anon-chan
>>
File: Chicago middle finger.jpg (59 KB, 550x730) Image search: [Google]
Chicago middle finger.jpg
59 KB, 550x730
>>
>>4498278
Hello anon :^))
>>
>>4498818
hi
>>
>>4498517
and they both have clones
this image has a very deep meaning
>>
>>4498877
nice dubs
i really like this image. it feels so familiar. it makes me feel like im home. i rarely ever get this feeling
>>
>>4498896
you know what you have to do now anonymous
make it a meme
>>
>>4498578
urusai kisama wa honto ni chikan da!
>>
>>4498944 (nice dubs)
that made my heart beat fast
>>
>>
>>4499671
thank you for responding in my thread
>>
yamiposter pls respond
>>
>>4499788
stop being silly
>>
>>4499795
idk how to do that
i hope i am not causing any discomfort

thanks for responding, i really enjoy it when you respond to me, not being silly, i really do
>>
yamiposter dont leave me alone like this. in b4 silly.

can i be le silly to you yamiposter pls? is it ok? lol pls i am le begging you (j/k not serious please dont be le angry at me)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.