[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
these two close but confused friends are walking by you and blocking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1450413567030.jpg (182 KB, 850x605) Image search: [Google]
1450413567030.jpg
182 KB, 850x605
these two close but confused friends are walking by you and blocking the path and refuse to move out of the way as you walk closer forcing you to take action

what do u do?
>>
>>4497757
beat up Nico cause she trash tier tbh, then sexual her friendo
>>
File: happy.jpg (38 KB, 507x538) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
38 KB, 507x538
>>4497761
wtf
>>
File: tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg (88 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg
88 KB, 456x810
>>4497757
Sit on a cake.
>>
>>4497769
tbh im nice so id prob tickle them till they fall over and then walk past while their rolling around laughing :3
>>
stop and ask "what"

how does the story continue? please respond
>>
>>4497757
i strong so i pick them up and take them with me

at home i give the mfood an water and ask them for letting me touch them on their cute thigh
>>
>>4498259
they kidnap you
>>
>>4498409
what happens next? more please. why would girls that cute kidnap me? i'm really excited to hear the rest of this story. i think there's going to be something fun. please continue, friend
>>
what happens after they kidnap me? dont keep me in le suspense. what do they do to me? please respond. i think you are not responding to me on purpose. please tell me what happens next
>>
>>4498433
not him lol
but I think they make you their le footslave
hehe kinky right i bet you like it haha lol
>>
>>4498438
lol you've never had sex
>>
>>4498443
haha why are you being le mean
i wasn't mean to you, this is a nice board
either become nice or leave
>>
>>4498438
thanks for le response. that is sort of cute. a bit le anticlimactic but nonetheless i appreciate that you put effort in le story
>>
>>4497757
make them firmly grasp it
>>
>>4497757
double spinning tornado kick to right's head, spear hand strike to left's sternum, followed by a stomp to each one's throat while they're down as a finishing move

Your fortune: Godly Luck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.