[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you will never comfort le crying anime grill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1459728989793.gif (506 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1459728989793.gif
506 KB, 500x283
tfw you will never comfort le crying anime grill
>>
You can comfort your very own Real Anime Girl® powered by IBM Real Anime Systems® in the new <s4s> Floating Colony® brought to you by South Asian Pepes Ltd. Post "Sign me up skipper!" to reserve your place today.

>>4493359
>>
>tfw you walk out the door, and you see someone you know, and they ask you how you are, and you just have to say you're fine when you're not really fine, but you just can't get into it, because they would never understand
>>
>>4494170
I walk a lonely road, the only road that I have ever known
>>
I listen to twenty one pilots and cold play because I am a depressed insecure 13 year old who is very sensitive to cyber bullying and I'm stressed out and I just need a boy friend who can make me feel so much better about myself but I'm very ugly and nobody likes me.
>>
w a k e m e u p i n s I d e
>>
hope she gets burned alive and torn to shreds just to anger you fucktard weebs.
>>
>>4493837
ToraDora is an overrated show
>>
File: 1464976872319.gif (828 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464976872319.gif
828 KB, 500x500
>>4493837
>tfw you will never be a crying anime girl who is comforted by anon
>>
i like how she was a twat with almost no redeeming qualities besides le cute temper tantrums

moefags need to die
>>
>>4495252
I share this feel
>>4495258
says the jojofig aka brony
>>
>>4494716
Common salt is a mineral composed primarily of sodium chloride (NaCl), a chemical compound belonging to the larger class of salts; salt in its natural form as a crystalline mineral is known as rock salt or halite. Salt is present in vast quantities in seawater, where it is the main mineral constituent; the open ocean has about 35 grams (1.2 oz) of solids per litre, a salinity of 3.5%. Salt is essential for animal life, and saltiness is one of the basic human tastes. The tissues of animals contain larger quantities of salt than do plant tissues; therefore the typical diets of nomads who subsist on their flocks and herds require little or no added salt, whereas cereal-based diets require supplementation. Salt is one of the oldest and most ubiquitous of food seasonings, and salting is an important method of food preservation.

Some of the earliest evidence of salt processing dates to around 8,000 years ago, when people living in Romania were boiling spring water to extract the salts; a salt-works in China has been found which dates to approximately the same period. Salt was prized by the ancient Hebrews, the Greeks, the Romans, the Byzantines, the Hittites and the Egyptians. Salt became an important article of trade and was transported by boat across the Mediterranean Sea, along specially built salt roads, and across the Sahara in camel caravans. The scarcity and universal need for salt has led nations to go to war over salt and use it to raise tax revenues. Salt is also used in religious ceremonies and has other cultural significance.
>>
File: 1464903678532.gif (485 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
1464903678532.gif
485 KB, 250x400
>>4495277
high sodium dubs
>>
File: Chicago middle finger.jpg (59 KB, 550x730) Image search: [Google]
Chicago middle finger.jpg
59 KB, 550x730
>>4493837
comfort this little boy
>>
File: JUST.jpg (16 KB, 291x454) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
16 KB, 291x454
>>4493837
it hurtes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.