[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
living is a punishment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
(^: I wish i were dead :^)
>>
jokes on you, focusing on your reality and what never was is a waste of time and accepting the light that is hedonism is far more satisfying that having a career and bringing more leeches into the world
>>
File: 1457167986485.png (345 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
1457167986485.png
345 KB, 498x568
me too
>>
instead we can cry 2 sleep together

https://youtu.be/w_yudtBvhCs
>>
>>4493375
haha same
>>4493415
wow what trash
>>
humanity been here for 10 gorillion centuries

u r here for 70 years

beter preciate that smol time u r given fren
>>
>>4493454
im just glad i wasn't born during the dark ages i would have been burnt alive for being a heretic cause i'm schizophrenic
at least now i get free drugs from the government and don't have to do shit
>>
>>4493469
i don belieb that mental illness mumbo jumbo, just a label for those who r different or do not conform used as an excuse to sell more drugs and demonize thos who do not or will not fit into the fugen cookie cutter mold of society

of course there r some exceptions but they calling eberbody mentally ill these days trust me i kno it

in the dark ages skizofrenia etc. did not exist mabe some ppl a bit mor mad than others n mabe som ppl a slaughtering barbarian but atlest no devious cunt tryn profit through deception by telln an convincing ppl they r insane n sellem drugs to pacify and silence thos who do not conform
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 512x512
ereday
>>
>>4493494
lmao you don't have a fucking clue, you are just spouting some alex jones nonsense about big pharma psyops "mumbo jumbo".. I know a large number of people locally who are seriously mentally ill, seriously clinically depressed people schizos with anxiety and hear voices and have delusions about all kinds of crazy shit, not to mention the many people I've met in online communities who are also seriously mentally ill. psychiatry isn't the bogeyman many people make it out to be, modern meds are the only thing keeping a lot of seriously fucked up people like myself out of mental hospitals and not just for "thinking different" last time i went to the hospital it took 6 cops to subdue me, and i'm not a big guy for you
>>
I'mm really dreadijng that conversation with my boss who has to be focused on retainment i bet so at some point in trhe next few months he's gonna be lilke um dude where do you yourself see ypurself in 5 years or whatever and I'm gonna be like I don't see myself in 5 years or whatever because like even during th e HR benefits meeting I asked about life insurance suicide benefits and she was like oh they pay out maybe after 2 years of emloyemtn on a case-by-case basis so they know I feel like that now and maybe they shared thatinfo with other people
>>
>>4493494
this guy gets it

>>4493538
wow calm down kid
>>
>>4493538
>>4493538
alredy kno dat thas why i say there are exceptions but they given hard drugs 2 children

think i dono crazies
think i ain "crazy" alredy kno dat i see it all got medicated for 10 years walken around in a haze not known what i was doing waste of time tbh i kno how easy it is 2 get labeled

the point is thos who hab power hab no concern for anyone other than themselves if you do not keep quiet and follow the societal norms they will label ostracize n silence u bro standard procedure

so i m sayn do not buy into the mental illness mumbo jumbo it is pure deception n thos who r truly mentally ill r far less numerous than what some people would have you belieb
>>
>>4493700
you know it
nice dubs
>>
I unironically agree lol
>>
File: 008_1439097659288.png (16 KB, 177x244) Image search: [Google]
008_1439097659288.png
16 KB, 177x244
>>
File: 9WUADsB.jpg (65 KB, 640x644) Image search: [Google]
9WUADsB.jpg
65 KB, 640x644
>>4493542
>>
File: 1465374254590.jpg (331 KB, 1470x1116) Image search: [Google]
1465374254590.jpg
331 KB, 1470x1116
>>4493375
We will all die eventually, but until then we have plenty of time to meme
>>
Posts ironic facebook depression meme
>>
File: 1465343306689.png (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465343306689.png
17 KB, 500x500
>>4493375
I like blue more than green
>>
File: im going to die aloine.png (13 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
im going to die aloine.png
13 KB, 500x499
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.