[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The anime is angry! But why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1465175194218.jpg (92 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1465175194218.jpg
92 KB, 1024x576
The anime is angry! But why?
>>
>>4489199
it's just that time of the month again, my man, nothing you can do except fuck the shit out of her because that's what she wants but she is too nervous to say anything.
>>
>>4489199
Because I slept with her bf
>>
>>4489199
Cup noodles from grandma were shit
>>
Because animefags keep cumming on her.
>>
>>4489199
Because you posted her on 4chan. Any girl would be angry, bro.

Good double incidentally
>>
Because I have tied up her feet and give her le tickle!
Lol, does anyone else want to tickle the feet anime?! They are very soft and cute.
>>
>>4489199
because she loves you anon-chan and you dont even notice it
>>
>>4490061
i wish an anime would tickle me instead
>>
>>4490072
Maybe when I untie the anime, I'll blame le tickles on you!
Then she'll surely revenge tickle you, Anon. We would both be happy!
>>
>>4490076
lol nice, haha that's a good idea, tfw no kawaii angry tsundere to tickle me angrily

but wait a sec...... doesn't le anime see it was you tho......
>>
File: $_3.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
$_3.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>4490093
>doesn't le anime see it was you tho
hahaha no
I was wearing le mask because I'm legion bro
>>
File: 45c.jpg (557 KB, 1280x1879) Image search: [Google]
45c.jpg
557 KB, 1280x1879
>>4489199
Would join ISIS for to throw off roof.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.