[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tips for dealing with SJWs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: trigglypuff.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trigglypuff.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
Tips for dealing with SJWs?
>>
>>4488534
[s4s] is [sjw] you cis scum
back to /pol/ with you (if it hasn't been deleted yet lel)
>>
File: ExCUSEm3.jpg (16 KB, 340x344) Image search: [Google]
ExCUSEm3.jpg
16 KB, 340x344
>>4488536
>>
>>4488536
hah triggert
>>
>>4488536
wrong
[s4s] is conservative christian board, kid
>>
>>4488544
dubs don't lie
>>
>>4488544
You're wrong [s4s] is progressive christian with a strong emphasis on secular humanism. Swaglord is a Unitarian, you know?
>>
>>4488536
boi
>>
>>4488536
boi
>>
File: 1454781857279.jpg (27 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1454781857279.jpg
27 KB, 636x636
>>4488534
move on to the chocolate starfish and press enter

if you're already reverse eating the mold from your basement do a 360 noscope with your neck and install gentoo

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4488534
NUMA NUMA YEY
>>
>>4488534
use logic and reason
>>
>>4488534
i do not know man. trump came on the t.v. when my friend's g.f. was in the room. she could not even tolerate the site of him. she said 'get em off. get him off im gna get mad'. but what the fuck does he say that gets her mad? she's probably never bothered to listen. just scrolled past enough halfassed staged-outrage huffpo-approved facebook posts to have developed a vicarious buzzword-based opinion on the man. and i'm not at liberty to challenge her cause she'd probably just end up crying. unthinking cunt
>>
>>4488693
you first need to read some dawkins to do that tho bro
>>
>>4488534
I just use my STEM degree to whip them into submission
>>
>>4488693
they don't listen anyway, the only reliable methods are to ignore or kill them
>>
>>4488534
You don't have to deal with them, you can avoid them completely easily just by not being obsessed with them, they will never be an issue
>>
>>4488534
You want a tip you fat little basement dwelling no-hoper?

Kill yourself. Best tip I can give.

If you're not making some sort of effort to make the world a better place, then you are unwanted in society, and the best course of action for you is suicide.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.