[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuckin anime threads, man. they're the cancer. they were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: 1436720445001.png (1 MB, 1733x927) Image search: [Google]
1436720445001.png
1 MB, 1733x927
fuckin anime threads, man. they're the cancer. they were funny in the beginning but now it's just gross. i see the weebs and i swear they even smell weird, like sweat and semen. weeaboos. stop using japanese, it's for individuals that already have a grip on the english language. not for your retarded asses to avoid inevitable spelling and grammar mistakes stemming from a shit education. and it's always about degenerate problems. like some boreass threads about some fat ass waifu and a run-on paragraph by some other dumb shitbag that's comparably unfortunate in life having a little laugh at nothing more than how much he wants to fuck said animegirl. always about some waifu shit or how silly animewomen act. can't relate. keep it to yourself. disallow your anime memes from disseminating across the rest of the internet. share with friends only. don't want to know anything about your garbage degenerate culture. thanks 'ppreciate it.
>>
>>4488530
NO BULLY
>>
>>4488531
you cant even counter my argument in a convincing manner! which implies you are likely genetically inferior to me when it comes to brain power! which means you are less likely to enact personal success in this world! which means my opinion holds more weight bitsch! get bent you asked for it!
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 680x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 680x400
>>4488530
>>
>>4488550
>>4488533
>>
>>4488530
I for one agree with you OP, there is a clear lack of gay threads on the board, we need more gay threads and less anime because this is a gay board
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 276x139) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 276x139
>>4488530
you see OP, the problem is you're probably not seeing all of the posts, you need to activate windows by going to your settings to activate windows, it's actually funny seeing how random everything is when I switched to my non activated windows by going to the settings and turning on the non windows button
>>
File: Josefumi.png (374 KB, 531x877) Image search: [Google]
Josefumi.png
374 KB, 531x877
having spend a decade on 4chan I can say without proof that a lot of anime/literal traps think they have a witty ironic sense of humor but they don't, and it really shows because all they do is post a pic of whatever they jerk off to and say "THING IJERK OFF TO ON FRONT PAGE XD!!"

I'm not as bothered by their rampant faggotry so much as the total lack or even attempt at humor. It's just vapid nonsense. Like me.

basically it's a mix of being a snow flake, having some niche hobby and craving attention and you blend it up into a fine mess and splurt it out on your keyboard
>>
its simple... we kill the anime....
>>
File: 1465216587751.gif (16 KB, 246x144) Image search: [Google]
1465216587751.gif
16 KB, 246x144
>>4488530
I wouldn't mind anime, but spamming the whole board is not cool :^(
>>
>>4488568
Crazy Diamond
>>
>>4488533
;__________;

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4488530
oh look autismo made a thread
good meme
>>
>>4488720
realizing a truth, spotting veracity & expanding upon it? they cry AUTISM! giving honest advice to a lonely, lost individual? AUTISM! doing anything at all besides what can generally be expected to be found getting said on this board? AUTISM!! this is the lie the loser lives with and almost believes! this is the defense mechanism of the failure! nooo, no no, the truth shan't impact you with ease, friend, not this time. this time it will feel icky. but as you rake through the muck, the message always rings loud, clear & true
>>
File: gas the youkai.jpg (504 KB, 691x899) Image search: [Google]
gas the youkai.jpg
504 KB, 691x899
>>4488530
>>
>>4488722
People call you autistic because of the way you post. Plain and simple.

I agree there is too much anime also. It's cute in a childish way when it's just fun and silly but a lot of it seems to be people who take their "waifus" seriously, and it's fairly pathetic. But to each his own, right?
>>
>>4488750
its a PASTER, you total fucken dim wit like wow rite now. seee i told u guise grils dont have the synapses to really grasp whats going on here especially of all places cause it can be subtle but this ditzy g.f. of a shit-pipe-groper litterly NEVER catches on and it is a fairly SAD affair
>>
>>4488761
Check your privilege (and pseudo science B.S. too)
>>
File: crashing this board.png (374 KB, 853x470) Image search: [Google]
crashing this board.png
374 KB, 853x470
>>4488769
>>4488750
There's not a hint of irony in your posts, LoLo. Do you understand what this board is about?
>>
>>4488722
all autistic are lonely loser failiures tbh
>>
>>4488769
the privilege only exists because u dopes never did the hell anything noteworthy with ur gender! thank ur lucky stars that u can crap out a kid for your shit-spritzed face b.f.! except with the couple hundred eggs u got u mite wanna hold off on cre8ing life although u know u coodnt do it if u tried, dont u. yea u said no comment once and it was clear you dont have wat it takes to raise a kid lmoa you're gna be THIRTY soon lady what are you DOING AHAHA
>>
>>4488777
respostin a gem i made a while bakk

autism saved my freakin life. it transformed me into a profoundly inspired, curious soul. affixed on detail, developing interests amd honing in on essential skills. examining things as-they-are from fresh perspectives and cohering them into new and great ideas. proper products. legitimate final-foms. brilliance, encapsulated. grace, captured. moments of epiphanic enlightenment, reined in and built upon in constructive, tangible realities. thank you, retard-traits, for making me a more intriguing, unique figure in this world creating brighter futures and never-ending innovation, amen
>>
>>4488779
h'haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
a
a
a
a a a a a a a a a a a h
>>
>>4488779
h'haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
a
a
a
a a a a a a a a a a a h
>>
>>4488778
I'm tempted to explain to you why you are retarded but this is a joke board and I'm not going to spill any spaghetti about my personal life here.
>>
>>4488789
not nice
>>
>>4488795
No, but they are trying to be a bully. Call them not nice pls. I give this person the offer of mutual friendship and respect time and again and always get rejected. They hate me.
>>
>>4488789
every time you proffer forth one of those explanations its just embarrassingly unironic. like the kind where i blush on ur behalf. kinde sad. now i kinda just wanna succ ur teet. pls lem succ teet
>>
File: kogasa.jpg (486 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
kogasa.jpg
486 KB, 1000x1000
>>4488806
>>
>>4488812
dumb animeposter
>>
>>4488814
that's a video game character MAAAN damn dude im feelin bad for you bro
>>
>>4488821
WHATS THE FUCKEN DIFFERENCE? NONE!
>>
>>4488826
Though must know the difference. You're life may depend on it.
>>
>>4488831
it's all garbage. zip your lip idiot.
>>
>>4488826
you play a video game and watch an anime
anime is degenerate
>>
>>4488835
NO more rude
>>
>>4488925
more rude
>>
>>4488927
omg my pasta get STICKY!!!!!! :'''))

I AM ECSTATIC RITE NOW!!!!!
WE DID IT BROSEF
WE REALLY DID IT
>>
>>4488932
of course swaglorde would fall for de bait
>>
>>4488530
>grammar mistakes
Coming from someone who committed a lot of run-on sentences
>>
>>4489019
Nah homie I juz taqe liberties w/ tha way words're spelt u got a prob'm or u actually wanna counter my rock-solid argument? No on both counts? Thot so zip tha lip.
>>
How come /trash/ isn't spammed with anime trash, only poor ol [ses]? :^(
>>
>>4489540
i know RITE? gay af.
>>
>>4489540
because it isnt about the anime it's about being an insufferable faggot and getting replies because it not only sates some odd desire to feel in control but also give them the attention their father didn't give them

but deal with it. literal faggots and neets are a part of board culture and surprise: they have the most time to spare
>>
>>4488530
>share with friends only.

[s4s]'s are my only friends
>>
>>4489565
lol loser
>>
>>4489570
please dont bully yuji he is the savior [s4s] needs
>>
>>4489580
'the fuck up
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.