[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love the new wayne coyne ama meme, however I'm missed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: wayne coyne.jpg (15 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
wayne coyne.jpg
15 KB, 500x250
I love the new wayne coyne ama meme, however I'm missed the thread in which the poster "Anigi" was introduced. Under what context did he begin, why is he in the matrix, why did he die? I need to know please.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4486453
Is that Wayne Coyne from the band The Flaming Lips?
>>
>>
>>
>>4486453
he in the matrix because he's NOT the real wayne coyne. fake wayne coyne poster CONFRIMED for posting while REAL wayne coyne was busy on stage! a total sham, nothing more!
>>
I was posting in the Wayne Coyne AMAs for a few days(?) and Wayne and I were having a fun time and at some point he asked me to start using the name Anigi so he could keep track of when I was talking to him more easily, so of course I obliged.
>>
>>4486523
why do they appear to be friends/lovers/taco eating buddies then
>>
>>4486527
Also I have Chrons
>>
>>4486532
I lived with a guy for a little while that had severe IBS and it was pretty ridiculous. So much pooping and screaming
>>
>>4486523
I'm real Wayne Coyne
>>
>>4486528
cause meybe they are but that does not give prof of real wayne coyne! this surface-level matrix talk & mentionings of tacos is about as far as that crappy meme goes. there's no rabbit hole. it's out there for all to see and it's fucken putten me to sleep if im bein honest
>>
>>4486544
holy shit LoLo are you on your period??? lol... in all seriousness I just want a decent archive or a screen shot or something
>>
>>4486544
I'm real Wayne you're rude
>>
>>4486556
decent archive or screen shot or what? for prof of real wayne coyne? he's not giving us ANYTHING and his IGNORANCE of the world around him go to show that he is a ultimate obvious imposter! so obvious fake!
>>
>>4486560
literally fuck off wayne nobody fucking cares about you or your shitty thread I honestly don't give a fuck and I just want to know how you came to know the one named ANIGI. HOW DID IT BEGIN WAYNE?!
>>
>>4486563
I'm real Wayne Coyne
>>
wait I think I found something
https://yuki.la/s4s/4435660
>>
File: good double..jpg (19 KB, 201x275) Image search: [Google]
good double..jpg
19 KB, 201x275
>>4486544
>>
>>4486575
AHA!
>I would love a taco, Wayne. Especially if it was made by you personally. I don't understand why posting in this thread makes me want to watch The Matrix so much though.
and
>Anigi we should have a matrix taco party. Maybe we could even turn into an igloo.
>>
>>4486575
>Ugh that album you did with her was so dumb
This is basically where I started posting, it's been a wild ride
>>
I used to really like the idea of these threads but never read them because they were too long, but now I'm really annoyed I didn't start sooner, the wayne personality and the Anigi personality are really god damn good
>>
File: anigi is nodakii confimed.png (12 KB, 676x168) Image search: [Google]
anigi is nodakii confimed.png
12 KB, 676x168
WAIT A FUCKING SECOND ANIGI IS JUST NODAKII'S NEW NAMEFIG
or maybe nodakii was just impersonating anigi? or a nodakii impersonator was impersonating anigi? who the hell knows
>>
>>4486604
wait that also means that LoLo complaining about Anigi and wayne threads in general is just an extension of the LoLo VS Nodakii drama... This is by NO MEANS JUST "SURFACE-LEVEL MATRIX TALK" AS LOLO CALLS IT THIS GOES FUCKING DEEP
>>
File: smith005.jpg (24 KB, 413x446) Image search: [Google]
smith005.jpg
24 KB, 413x446
>>4486604
The mystery unravels. Who is who? Am I you? Where is the Matrix?

>>4486614
Layers of irony beyond your comprehension
>>
>>4486594
not really AT all, they just talk about the same asss BORE ass shit . idiots with their shitty forced meme SO shitty and would be seen as the true SHIT it is, if the one little bitech wayne imposter didnt use the name he's using no one would FUCKING care, tacos are FUCKING boring, they SUCK, they SUCK ass, anigi > wayne for the record btu still both suck REALLY badly
>>
>>4486627
I'm the real Wayne Coyne don't be mean
>>
>>4486634
you're FAKE bro. proof would be EASY. proof is EASY. FUCKING timestamp urself. TIMESTAMP or FUCK off.
>>
>>4486663
I am the real wayne Coyne why are you being rude
>>
>>4486687
because you REFUSE to post proof, and it would be an EASY thing to do, and would lend CREDENCE to s4s as a legitimate forum for myriad discussion. why not throw ur weight behind this wonderful place and lend it credence? also wayne would NOT be this boring! wayne has traveled the world, wayne is worldly! you very clearly aren't you cant even move on from talking about tacos or pools to something like burritos or the proper bromine levels for a hot tub! full of SHIT! full of SHIT
>>
>>4486698
You're just helping to prove that I am the real Wayne Coyne because I am stop if you're embarrassing yourself
>>
File: viper'd.jpg (47 KB, 680x632) Image search: [Google]
viper'd.jpg
47 KB, 680x632
>>4486698
>he actually has some degree of doubt as to whether it was ever a fake Wayne Coyne......smdh
>>
>>4486706
because i am stop if ..-- WHAT? WHAT
wayne coyne wouldn't BUNGLE a thought like that, you totally BUNGLED that thought, what are you trying to say? STOP if im embarrassing myself? i WOULD. i WOULD if i was but im NOT. YOU're embarrassing REAL wayne coyne by LIBELING him on this board. LIBELLLLLL
>>
>>4486714
>>4486706
I'm the real Wayne Coyne
>>
I'm the real Wayne Coyne
>>
File: smith0004.jpg (54 KB, 593x557) Image search: [Google]
smith0004.jpg
54 KB, 593x557
>>4486732
>>4486752
Came here to post this
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.