[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my sisters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: ass la ass.jpg (185 KB, 850x601) Image search: [Google]
ass la ass.jpg
185 KB, 850x601
my sisters
>>
>>4485116
your sisters have very nice anuses and vaginas, and overall the shape of their posteriors is quite pleasing. they are also quite beautiful in the face and have lovely breasts. Their expressions as well - such verve, such passion, they bespeak of powerful and independent personalities. Indeed, your sisters seem quite wonderful and you should be proud of them.
>>
>>4485116
HI TEST
>>
>>4485116
hot
>>
>>4485116
When I saw this picture I had to rub my weiner until white peepee came from it.
>>
>>4485711
Dubs confirm

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4485711
when i saw this comment i had to click on the red thing and i died for the rest of my life
>>
>>4485116
*sniffs their buttholes*
>>
>>4485711
nice dubs

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
Your fortune: Poopy Buttholes TEE HEE PFFFHHT HEE HEE HEE!
>>
nice sister's
>>
>>4485116
my benis on the left ass
>>
>>4486755
my face on the right ass
>>
>>4486255
Thanks, you too.
>>
what is their anuse smelle like
>>
>>4486685
hi yuji
>>
>>4486831
hi anonymous it really excites me that you reply to my post. i feel much happier now than i have been in the past weeks.
it feels so good to communicate with a friendly person
>>
>>4486823
fishy, salty and sweaty. it's an acquired taste that demands the most apt and dedicated of butte sniffers
>>
>>4486851
golly that sounds nice
>>
buxom babe's / best anime of it's season
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.