[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you resit the urge to commit suicide everyday, /s4s/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: lonelinessbench.jpg (2 MB, 1492x1120) Image search: [Google]
lonelinessbench.jpg
2 MB, 1492x1120
how do you resit the urge to commit suicide everyday, /s4s/?
>>
>>4478496
mstly masturabate 2bh
>>
>>4478496
By banging ur mum
>>
i dont have such urge actually nobody has your are just retared
>>
>>4478499
this
also dubs nice
>>4478500
dubs again impressive
>>
>>4478500
my gf had dumped me and had laid with her new bf. im muslim so getting laid before marriage is haram and digusting
>>
posting in an epic bread
>>
eat lots of citrus fruits or citrus-based products
>>
>>4478496
Masturebate in the shower
>>
File: xGMDMrj.png (210 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
xGMDMrj.png
210 KB, 500x320
>>4478613
*tips fedora*
>>
>>4478615
It's very easy to sarcastically dismiss things, but what's your answer? Why keep living? What should a man do with his life?
>>
File: horse.png (68 KB, 690x610) Image search: [Google]
horse.png
68 KB, 690x610
>>4478496
I can suicide only on weekends
>>
>>4478621
My answer, sir, is to sarcastically dismiss you. You are a very silly person and I will not stoop to dignifying your pathetic outlook on life with a meaningful response.
>>
>>4478625
It wouldnt be stooping friend, it's merely a discussion. You clearly have some sense of purpose to have the attitude that you do, and I simply want to know what that is. Im not sure what image of yourself you are trying to put across by trying to be clever and dismissive, but it's probably not working.
>>
by reminding myself that I should not care about any shit related to society and ppl and it is the only chance to experience this universe.
>>
>>4478625
What is the impenetrable philosophy on life that you've discovered that lets you be such a despicable cunt?
>>
>>4478496
Anime
>>
>>4478496
Did u never realies that life is the greatest meme of all? How can life be memeingless when we r all manifestatins of the supreme meme?
>>
>>4478496
>suicide
when will people realize that this is literally a meme perpetuated by tumblr shitters
>>
File: 1464820361600.png (376 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
1464820361600.png
376 KB, 422x600
life is hell. get over it, die if you want to leave so bad . but first listen to lift your head up high by the bloodhound gang.
>>
>>4478666
Nice dubs
>>
>>4478666
that trips tho
>>
life sucks
>>
>>4478496
>Tomorrow I'll change
>Another lazy shit day
>Repeat

driving me insane though
>>
i moved to another counrty, got 420 breeeeeeeeeeeeety cheap, and now i have a gf. if u want u dreamz can come drue.
>>
File: trombone.png (191 KB, 7351x3084) Image search: [Google]
trombone.png
191 KB, 7351x3084
I don't,

I attempt suicide everyday
>>
>>4478496
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.