[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me on the left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11
File: 1464839381429.png (1 MB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464839381429.png
1 MB, 1333x1000
Me on the left
>>
dank

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
mmm

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4478248
Me under the desk.
>>
>>4478914
*looks underneath* And what do you mean to accomplish down there?
>>
>>4478914
W-well, that is... it's nothing! Definitely nothing!
>>
>>4478925
time to vacuum up the lint and dust particles off the floor you know what i'm sayin
>>
>>4478959
Well, *ruffles your hair* you've got a trustworthy face, so carry on down there. *returns to the surface of my desk*
>>
You are retard

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4478979
Y-yeah... wait, no! I told you I wasn't doing anything! I wasn't hiding!
>>
>>4478986
hey you take that back crimbone
>>
>>4478990
*looks back underneath desk, gets right in your face* you know, when you say things like that, it just leaves me suspicious that you ARE up to something.....You better not be up to any shenanigans now.
>>
>>4479028
*triggers the air raid sirens*
>>
>>4479028
>>4479029
Ah... I-I didn't mean to do that! It was an accident! There's not much space, and the button is right by my... d-don't get so close, shitty admiral!!
>>
>>4479046
Button?...Wha-?..I don't even know what you're talking about at this point.. Would you just get out from underneath my desk already?!...Finish playing or whatever, & get!
*holds you by your cheeks & gets in your face again* understood?
>>
>>4479060
I already said, I wasn't... h-hey, let- Shtupid hadmiral! Let go! I'll moof!
>>
>>4479075
*squeezes your cheeks* you will refrain from speaking to me as such!..Get back to.... Whatever it is you do!..*releases you*
>>
>>4479082
Shitty admiral is shitty admiral! I'll leave you alone then, if that's what you want! Hmph!!
>>
>>4479109
*lowers voice, calmed demeanor* Well, what do you want? Why were you underneath my desk in the first place?
>>
>>4479118
Well, I...!!

...I-I just wanted to see you... G-got a problem with that, shitty admiral?!
>>
>>4479125
You, just wanted to see me? That's it?..Well you could've have just come to me directly instead of playing under my desk...And quit acting like you don't like me, the opposite is very obvious. *runs a hand through your hair*
>>
>>4479136
That's... I-I know that! But I wanted to... W-what are you saying?! Of course I don't like you! Shitty admiral! Stop saying weird things!!
>>
>>4479173
*looks into your eyes* Your apprehension complexes your intentions & obvious feelings.

Now, you wanted to what? Just tell me, I won't be mad.
>>
>>4479180
I-I... It's nothing! I was going to give this to someone else, definitely not you! I was just looking for a place to hide it, stupid admiral!
>>
>>4479198
Read to me, what it says on the tag...And then I'll give it to the person in question for you, seeing as how you're hiding from them, *places hand on yours* I'll help you..
>>
>>4479206
It... that's none of your business! I'll give it to them when I feel like it!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.