[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Karen is a fucking slut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
Karen is a fucking slut
>>
>>4475233
I watch a lot of anime, well sometimes I watch a lot, other times less. I've seen some of the more widely known ones like One Piece, Gurren Lagann, DBZ, etc. They are are pretty great. Yo-Kai Watch is also pretty amusing, it makes me laugh sometimes "up down do not slump, if you don't watch out you'll see my rump; down up lightning fast, don't look now you'll see my..." I cracked up when this was said.

However I think the greatest anime that was ever written is perhaps "Your Lie in April". Oh my God I've never seen any anime as supremely put together as this one. And I will admit, more than a few episodes brought some tears out.
>>
File: karen3.jpg (204 KB, 1272x1233) Image search: [Google]
karen3.jpg
204 KB, 1272x1233
>>4475233
no pants, what a whooooore lol
>>
>>4475238
lol u tk him 2da bar|?
>>
>>4475233
me on the right
>>
>>4475233
fake

delete this
>>
Karen
>>
>>4475245
nice panties girlie
>>
>>4475233
Nice slut tbh op
>>
>>4475233
Checked
>>
File: 1258790742547.jpg (8 KB, 248x240) Image search: [Google]
1258790742547.jpg
8 KB, 248x240
>>4475233 (dubs)
flip phones and pixelated cartoon dicks lmfao.. animeposters
>>
Karen a sloot
>>
Karen desu
>>
>>4475233 (dubs)

So what? Is there anything wrong with being a slut? Let me answer that for you: no there isn't. We all *wish* we could be sluts like Karen.
>>
>>4475233
Good post, good dubs, have a good reply :^)
>>
>>4475233
You people are all grown fucking men, have all the free will to do whatever you want in your short amount of time on this fucking ball of rock and feces. But no. You have to spend your fucking time shitposting on an online Spanish lotion circle jerk about a teenage cartoon charicter. Instead of wasting all your sperm jacking off to under age girls, why don't you do us all a fucking god damn favour and choke on it instead you fucking worms.
>>
>>4477320
What the frosted flakes did you just frootloop about me you little captain crunch? I’ll have you know I’m a part of a balanced breakfast and have under 300 confirmed calories per a serving. You are nothing to me. Just a generic brand. I will pour milk into my cereal at the perfect consistency for a television commercial, mark my words. You think you can get away with eating candy for breakfast? Think again reese’s puff cereal. As of right now I am going to my local grocery story store and purchasing boxes of cherrios so you better prepare for a cholesterol drop. The cholesterol drop that makes you bee happy and bee healthy. Your chances of having a heart attack have been lowered. You can eat cereal anytime, everyday and can buy over 700 different brands, and that’s just general mills cereal. Not only can I buy general mills cereal, a part of a balanced breakfast, but I also have access to all Kellogg’s brand cereal and will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your that miserable fat off the face of your diet. If only you could have known what holy benefits eating cereal every day would bring upon you, maybe you would have eaten it with your orange juice and toast. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price by dieting. I will send boxtops to all schools and they will drown in school supplies. You’rrrrrrrreee great, kiddo.?
>>
>>4477338
wew lad
>>
File: Karen Kujo.png (751 KB, 715x1000) Image search: [Google]
Karen Kujo.png
751 KB, 715x1000
>>4477311
nice dubs

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
karen gangbang on the front page!
>>
>>4477338
lol
>>
>>4475253
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
>>
File: 4chans4sBoardNiceSummer.png (580 KB, 913x608) Image search: [Google]
4chans4sBoardNiceSummer.png
580 KB, 913x608
>>4475233
Nice post
>>
Bump for slut karen
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.