[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Audel LaRoque (born under Jalal al-Ahmad, June 7th, 1969/Ramadan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Audel_LaRoque.jpg (29 KB, 638x716) Image search: [Google]
Audel_LaRoque.jpg
29 KB, 638x716
Audel LaRoque (born under Jalal al-Ahmad, June 7th, 1969/Ramadan 7th, 1969 in Kuwait City, Kuwait, UAE) is a Kuwaiti-American actor, animator, and artist. He is best known for his work on Greeny Phatom.

Audel was born Jalal al-Ahmad in Kuwait City, Kuwait to a American expat father and a Kuwaiti mother. They moved to his father's hometown of Kansas City, Missouri, United States when he was just 5 years old.

Audel attended Rainbow All Ages School in Topeka. He was constantly "abused" in school, and nobody understood him. He ended up being so angry that he burned his school down by lighting several lockers on fire. Today a Walmart stands on the site of his school.

Audel and his parents moved to Canada to evade arrest, and he attended Earl Haig Secondary School in Toronto. He was one of Kristian Michaels' childhood friends, and later gained a job on The Jeff Jones Show.
>>
fist
>>
>>4463945
Nice to see someone using my OC :^)
>>
>>4463979
fukc you its mine you stole it
my grandma works for 2ch she can get you raped
>>
>>4464079
What the frosted flakes did you just frootloop about me you little captain crunch? I’ll have you know I’m a part of a balanced breakfast and have under 300 confirmed calories per a serving. You are nothing to me. Just a generic brand. I will pour milk into my cereal at the perfect consistency for a television commercial, mark my words. You think you can get away with eating candy for breakfast? Think again reese’s puff cereal. As of right now I am going to my local grocery story store and purchasing boxes of cherrios so you better prepare for a cholesterol drop. The cholesterol drop that makes you bee happy and bee healthy. Your chances of having a heart attack have been lowered. You can eat cereal anytime, everyday and can buy over 700 different brands, and that’s just general mills cereal. Not only can I buy general mills cereal, a part of a balanced breakfast, but I also have access to all Kellogg’s brand cereal and will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your that miserable fat off the face of your diet. If only you could have known what holy benefits eating cereal every day would bring upon you, maybe you would have eaten it with your orange juice and toast. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price by dieting. I will send boxtops to all schools and they will drown in school supplies. You’rrrrrrrreee great, kiddo.
>>
>>4464092
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I'll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base's football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A's on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don't be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life
>>
>>4464108
Hwat the hell did you just freaking say about me, you little bobby? I’ll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the sales of propane and propane acessories, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret propane raids on Thatherton Fuels, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in grilla warfare and I’m the top salesman in the entire Strickland Propane company. I will wipe you the hell out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in arlen, mark my god danged words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the phone? Think again, boy. As we speak I am contacting my group of redneck friends across the street and your number is being traced right now so you better prepare for hell, hippie. The hell that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your charcoal grill. You’re freaking dead, boy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sell to you in over 700 different ways. and thats just with my grill catalog. Not only am I extensively trained in the sales of propane and propane acessories, but I have access to the entire propane and grill stock of Strickland Propane and I will use it to its full extent to sell you a grill thats off the face of the great USA, you little democrat. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” charcoal grill was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking money.
>>
>>4464121
What in the devil’s name did y’all just say about me, you little sinner? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Bible School, been involved in numerous Billy Graham crusades, and have over 300 confirmed soul-savings. I am trained in New Testament apologetics and am the top converter in the entire Baptist Church. Y’all ain’t nothin’ to me but another sinnin’ atheist. I will bring you to Jesus with a passion the likes of which ain’t never before been seen on this Earth, y’all mark what I’m sayin’. You think you can get away with that there sinful talk over the Internet? Think again, pagan. As we speak I’m contactin’ my secret network of deacons across the USA and your local church address is being traced right now so you better prepare for the sermon, devil’s child. The sermon that wipes the blackness right out of your soul. Your sinful days are over, kid. I can radio evangelize anywhere, anytime, and I can bring you to Jesus in over 700 different ways, and that’s just with bare Bible verses. Not only am I extensively trained in hermeneutics, but I have access to the entire hymnal collection of the Protestant Church and I will use it to its full extent to see that you know who the Lord Jesus is. If only you could have known what kind of fire and brimstone preachin’ your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your blasphemous tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re payin’ the tithe, you unredeemed heathen. You’re goin’ to Hell.
>>
>>4464128
WOW SON U BUT ANGERY lamao i hav never seen som1 so pooper peeved LALALALOLOLOL u ned to take a chilpill and stop raping u ownasswit u husbando lmao GAAY XDXDXDXDXXXXXDD
>>
File: 1464410269307.png (434 KB, 393x593) Image search: [Google]
1464410269307.png
434 KB, 393x593
>>4464134
What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 million confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>4464128
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have you know I graduated top of The Dark Room, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret achievements with Steam, and I have over 300 confirmed MegaSatan Kills. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. You idiot, in this world its kill or be killed, and I am filled with determination, kids like you should be burning in hell. You are nothing to me but just another No swag. Think again, desu. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sell you in over 700 different ways, and thats just with my itunes. As we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! If only you could have known what holy benefits eating cereal every day would bring upon you, maybe you would have eaten it with your orange juice and toast. I will shit Dragon’s Breath all over you and you will burn in it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.
>>
>>4464147
By the Nine Divines! What did you just say about me, you little skeeverbutt? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the College of Winterhold, and I've been known to cast one hell of a fireball, and I have over 300 confirmed summons. I am trained in daedric warfare and I'm the swords master of the entire Imperial forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will make you beg to Akatosh as I bend you over like a common whelp, mark my words, on my oath as the Dovahkiin. You think you can come into my mind through this magic device and insult me? Think again, scum. As we speak I have every assassin and thief across all of Tamriel looking for your initial position so you better prepare for the storm atronach, you Draugr. The storm atronach that wipes out the pathetic little husk you call your life. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my dragon shouts! Not only am I extensively trained in archery and horseback riding, but I have access to the entire congregation of the Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Mages College, and untold hordes of Daedric warriors, and I will use every one of them to banish you to the plane of Oblivion. If only you could have had the clairvoyance to see what divine retribution your little "clever" runes were about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue you dark skin. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will become the embodiment of Mehrunes Dagon, and open a portal to Oblivion the likes of which you have never seen. You're fucking dead, milk-drinker.
>>
>>4464153
What the say did you just say fuck me about, you bitching a little? I’ll have you graduate I know top of my Seals in the Navy Classes, and I’ve been raided in numerous Al Qaeda secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I’m the sniper arm in the entire US force tops. You are targeting me but I’m just another nothing. I will fuck you with precision the wipes which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, fuck my marking words. You can get away with thinking that shit over me to the Internet? Fuck again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out of the little pathetic thing. Life you call yours? Your fucking dead kids. I can be any time. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that’s my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms for combatting the entire arsenal United States, and I will use it to wipe your miserable ass. You shit the face off of the continent. If you only could have commented what unholy cleverness your little “retribution” was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have fucked your tongue. But you wouldn’t, you shouldn’t, and now you’re holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in shit fury. Sincerely, your dead fucking kiddo.
>>
>>4464161
What in the name of science did you just say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Evolutionary Quantum Physics, and I have over 300 featured publications. I am trained in the Theory of Evolution and I'm the top scholar in the entire scientific world. You are nothing to me but another non thinker. I will teach you the Evolution of the human genome with the largest amount of scientific proof that has ever been seen; mark my words. You think you can get away with still believing in God? Think again, bigot. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of top scientists and scholars across the USA and you're going to be forced to accept science and reason, so you better prepare for your awakening, sir. The awakening that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call christianity. You'll be educated soon, sir. I can teach you anywhere, anytime, and I can recite by name over seven hundred common ancestors of man, and that's just off the top of my head. Not only am I extensively trained in scientific debate, but I have access to the entire literature of the University of Cambridge and I will use it to its full extent to bring you into Atheism, you little Jesus lover. If only you could have known what retribution your belief system was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have challenged Atheism. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you goddamned christian. I will teach the Theory of Evolution all over you and you will drown in it. You'll be an Atheist soon, kiddo.
>>
>>4464164
What in the name of Gallifrey did you say about me, you little Dalek? I’ll have you know I have lived a long life and I have seen a few things. I walked away from the last Great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time. No space. Just me. I walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a mad man. I’ve watched universes freeze and creations burn. I’ve seen things you wouldn’t believe. I have lost things you will never understand. And I know things. Secrets that must never be told. Knowledge that must never be spoken. Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>4464168
What the bong did you just fucking say about me, you little stoner? I'll have you know I smoked the most ganja in my class at Washington State University, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the fridge when I get the munchies, and I have over 420 confirmed puffs. I am trained in lighting blunts in the rain and I'm the top stoner in the entire city of Seattle. You are nothing to me but just another joint. I will light you up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words bro. You think you can get away with selling that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of dealers across the USA and your strain is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, bro. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your crop. You're fucking baked, kid. I can smoke anywhere, anytime, and I can smoke blunts you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in one-hand smoking, but I have access to the entire hydroponic greenhouse of the Northwest and I will use it to its full extent to get high as a kite. I will spray bong water all over you and you will drown in it. I'm fucking blazed, officer.
>>
>>4464176
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I’m grossly incandescent, and I’ve been involved in weeks of sun praising, and I have over 3 gorrillion confirmed gargoyle kills. I am trained in jolly co-operation and I’m Gwyn’s firstborn. You are nothing to me but just another hollow. I will gank you with precision lightning bolts the likes of which has never been seen in Lordran, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with using the Drake Sword? Summon me again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my covenant of Sun Bros across Lordran and your summon sign is being traced right now so you better prepare for the gross incandescence, my dear sun. The incandescence that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking hollow, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with SunnyD. Not only am I extensively trained in undead combat, but I have access to the entirety of Gwyn’s silver knights and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Lordran, you little shit. If only you could have known what sunny retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit SunnyD all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking hollow, kiddo.
>>
Consider this combo fucking broken
>>
>>4464200
Consider these dubs fucking checked
>>
>>4464204
SHIT YES!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (237 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
237 KB, 1100x1380
>>4464200
>>4464204
>>4464206
audel lafucking checked
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.