[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump vs. Bernie Presidential Debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: debate.png (506 KB, 802x1000) Image search: [Google]
debate.png
506 KB, 802x1000
Trump: It's going to be big.
Bernie introduces to jimmy fallon idea then Trump says yes and it willb e a lot of money $$ for charity and Sanders a easier to beat than Hillary and Sanders said lets

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4458762
nice meme alos try crossposting on /pol/ (that's another board if you didn't know!!!!!

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4458787
O OK
>>
>>4458762
Trump won
/thread :DDD
>>
File: 1464405708144.jpg (122 KB, 572x511) Image search: [Google]
1464405708144.jpg
122 KB, 572x511
>>
>>4458878
i don't understand this :^( is this a "meme"?
>>
>>4458895
yes
here is the rest of the text :^)

- May 27, 2016 -
Donald J. Trump Statement on Debating Bernie Sanders

Based on the fact that the Democratic nominating process is totally rigged and Crooked Hillary Clinton and Deborah Wasserman Schultz will not allow Bernie Sanders to win, and now that I am the presumptive Republican nominee, it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second place finisher. Likewise, the networks want to make a killing on these events and are not proving to be too generous to charitable causes, in this case, women’s health issues. Therefore, as much as I want to debate Bernie Sanders - and it would be an easy payday - I will wait to debate the first place finisher in the Democratic Party, probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-debating-bernie-sanders
>>
>>4458938
yeah, i still don't get it. what the heck is a "Donald J. Turmp"? is that like an old meme that i don't know? sorry!

you might try this content on /pol/ which is another board!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4458938
turn-off [s4s]-irony;
disable post-irony-module;
enable honest posting;

Is he really not going to debate now? Say what you want about Trump and his benefits but this is such a fucking cop-out. Fucking everyone wanted to see this debate on both sides.
>>
>>4459099 (Dubs)
the guy is a full-blown retard
have you actually been fooled by the memes?
>>
>>4459099
good doubles
good stimulating discussion of issues in popular culture

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4459108
Good dubs check, but c'mon.
This would have been such a fun debate, and Trump, by saying "you got fucked so I'm going to ignore you" is just enabling that exact shit. He's ignoring a candidate that he thinks was only pushed out by crookedness. How is that not enabling said crookedness? It's validating it!
>>
>>4459122
good doubles!
good narrative pushing!
great work!

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4459146
bad luck
i dont mean to push a narrative im just saying how i feel
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 226x223
>>4459159
i had the bad luck of having to carry on in a /pol/ thread amirite? :D

hey, that's great about expressing yourself!!!!!! !!!!! ;^)
>>
>>4459169
I'm sorry, I just wanted to say how I felt.
I'll stop posting.
>>
>>4459175
no tha'ts no kind of attitude! if you want to keep pushing the "trump really wants to debate bernie and bernie is begging to do it but mighty trump decided that the "appropriate" thing to do is not do it" completely and obvious lie that none of us will fall for here, even if you try to sell it as "hey, trump should really debate him!"
the key is to spam it in every thread friendo!!!!

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4459099
Maybe he's just drumming up interest? Scott Adams' analysis of his initial offer to debate seemed quite spot-on: the entire plan seemed perfectly contrived to undermine Hillary while helping Trump. This abrupt turn-about makes it seem as if something's happened behind the scenes that we'll never know about. The only thing I can think of is that he's trying to stir up a backlash against Clinton among Sanders supporters by making them feel as if the rigging they already hate has now cost their candidate his dignity.

Or maybe Trump looked at his schedule and realized if he went to the debate he'd miss an episode of his favorite anime this season.
>>
>>4459202
why r u still posting?
>>
>>4459206
i meant OTHER threads you silly person!!!!!! oh wow ;^)
>>
>>4459211
good doubles
for great justice thb
either that or i think i got rused :^( pls donut be angry
>>
>>4459235
i think u are jst a rude politics poster trying 2 push your agenda
i was trying to just say how i felt but you told me to stop and then i said i would and then you kept on with your own stuff
it's very weird and I don't know why you would do it

however, i forgive you we live in difficult times and it can feel like an important thing to talk about your opinion
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.