[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you remember,s4s?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: Untitled-1.png (167 KB, 600x554) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
167 KB, 600x554
do you remember,s4s?
>>
nah, my parenst were liberal who stuck to emotional abuse. did i miss out on much?
>>
Unfortunately
>>
>>4457982
you missed out on repressed memories
>>
>>4457982
if you were never lucky enough to have been viciously and resentfully whipped with a good strong leather belt until your skin was raw while being screamed at by a man 30 years older than you then you missed out on some prime adrenaline rushes & terror m8. Sometimes I thought my dad was going to kill me and my brother. I miss that feeling of being alive, good ol days.
>>
i wish i didnt
>>
>>4458031
my dad was such a pussy that he let my mom beat us. nothing like having a wooden yardstick broken on your back from being hit so hard with it.
>>
>>4458044
my mom was too busy checking youre dubs and ignoring her aughts to do something as caring as being ebin
>>
I love how dumbass shitstain parents always lack the foresight that their children will grow up to be adults just like them who are not only (probably) smarter than them, but who also remember the things they did to them. It was weird getting older and watching the abuse slowly stop and my parents mellow out around me, praying that I didn't remember what they did when I was younger. I cried so much and wished their deaths into my pillow almost every night. I hated them. I still hate them.
>>
>>4458044
isn't life wonderful
>>
>>4457979
ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo ooooooooWOOoooooooooWOOOOoooooo

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
if your mom/dad didn't hit you with a belt when as a kid, you didn't have childhood. give me some (You)s
>>
File: salad fingers.jpg (23 KB, 310x246) Image search: [Google]
salad fingers.jpg
23 KB, 310x246
>>4458056
>I cried so much and wished their deaths into my pillow almost every night. I hated them. I still hate them.
>>
Pretty much everyone here is memeing, this behavior is near nonexistent among non-blacks
>>
>>4458082
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>4457979
I don't get it
>>
>>4458082
*tips fedora*
>>
File: Why.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>4457979
Yes, I was beaten as a child.

One time my father beat me repeatedly with a wooden sword as I lied in a fetal position on the floor. The bruises were horrible and lasted for weeks.
>>
>>4458082
I'm pretty sure nonwhites in general not only spank, but slap/punch/kick/torture their kids.
>>
>>4457979
if you are going to have abusive partents, you should def go with vegan abusve partents because hitting with fabric belt= comedy gold

oh but srsly hte key to getting over it is to stop caring about it. it happened, ur sronger for it, you can see through the illusion of fake authority, accept the positive of it, promise to never hit or abuse your partner orkids and move on. it's so fun and easy to be tbqh

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
Yeah, makes me glad I'm not a kid anymore.
>>
>>4457979
> Never beaten as a child...
> Develop fetish to get spanked.

So please thank your parents for spanking you. At least you're normal now...
>>
And here I thought this thread was about autoerotic asphixiation. /s4s/ lets me down again.
>>
>>4459362
Hmm, I like it more to asphixiate other people. But we can get a conversation going on this :)
>>
you should spank your kids tbh (not beat them, there is a difference) builds character and keeps them in line.

here's my evidence:

my parents spanked me when i was bad and i deserved it, i was a little shit at times. my mother had my brother when i was 14 (an accident) im 23 now and hes 9. well they mellowed out and dont spank my brother and when i visit i see my brother say/do some shit that i would have gotten spanked for for sure and i cringe.... he is loud and bratty at times and i can't help but shudder at what he may grow into at times...
>>
>>4457979
Yes. They were challenging to use. I'm glad we have trousers with smart waistbands now.
>>
>>4458082
You're fucking retarded
>>
>>4457979
I was not born in the nineties what is that thing holding the belt?

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4457979
this is when you make that whip-cracking sound when you yank a belt on opposite ends and looped like so in OPs picture. this post has double meaning, do not reply. do not open the thumbnail, scroll past with your eyes down off the screen
>>
File: 1449303803076.jpg (9 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1449303803076.jpg
9 KB, 250x241
>>4460307
hi poopgril
>>
>>4458082
lol look all dem triggered cucks haha
>>
File: 14598385853.jpg (38 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
14598385853.jpg
38 KB, 700x500
>Parents wondered why I would get so angry at everything and why I have panic attacks from time to time as a teen
>Bring up how they'd literally spank me with a hard leather belt over everything I ever did wrong, sometimes to the point where I'd be bleeding
>"WE NEVER DID THAT ANON WHY ARE YOU LYING WE WERE SUCH GOOD PARENTS TO YOU I THINK YOU NEED TO GET HELP ANON BECAUSE IT'S NOT RIGHT FOR YOU TO BE MAKING UP LIES LIKE THAT"

I'm glad they're dead now.
>>
>>4460310
>>4460361
dumb frogposter
>>
File: 1462285680599.jpg (29 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462285680599.jpg
29 KB, 640x640
>>4457979
Fuck dude I saw a noose in that pic not a belt
>>
>>4458031
this made me laught
>>
thats child abuse lol
>>
>>4460340
>Everyone except for me is a cuck that's why I'm obsessed with the term and the fetish
>>
>>4458082
They took the bait because they're lying to themselves.
>>
>>4460458
haha causing unecessary and debilitating trauma in children is hilarious
>>
File: beatkid.jpg (25 KB, 500x199) Image search: [Google]
beatkid.jpg
25 KB, 500x199
Le super epic parenting methods
>>
I also was beaten as a child.
I just keep thinking, this generation who didn't receive any physical boundary is kind of spoiled, out of control, egotistics, whatever.
But me as a beaten child, I have emotional wounds from it. Sometimes I also feel as I hate my parents too.
How do we solve this?
>>
>>4460903
maybe humans are just all wrong
>>
>>4459279
have a free (You), fren
no reason
>>
>>4460907
yeah that's pretty much it
>>
>>4460903
we hire other people to punish our children tbh
>>
>>4460903
You can always neglect them rather than abuse them.
>>
>>4460924
neglect is emotional abuse
>>
File: me.png (64 KB, 383x328) Image search: [Google]
me.png
64 KB, 383x328
>>4457979
i remember

but i really want to be reminded
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.