[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTENTION SWAGLORD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: anne frank sticky.jpg (45 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
anne frank sticky.jpg
45 KB, 620x388
anne frank (sticky)
>>
>>4454209
what's that on her forehead?
>>
>>4454211
le bleu tac
>>
File: mr dubs.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
mr dubs.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>4454211
nice dubs
>>
>>4454209
That is a lot to digest

anne frank? You got a good biblical education didn't you?

I don't think your success is our degeneracy.

I myself am a race traitor. I am 99% NW European and my wife, whom I love, is half Filipino and half Spanish Jew. Her grandfather (the Spanish Jew) was a test pilot for the US Navy and flew the Lunar Landing Training Vehicle before Neil Armstrong even took it up to train for the moon landing. Both he and Neil crashes the LLTV (which cost millions apiece) once each. I don't buy into the whole race mixing degeneracy that the majority of /pol/ does. I think humanity is a fucking miracle that needs to be cultivated. That being said, selling out your cultural heritage is a travesty. Whites, native Americans, euros, and hell, even kikes should be entitled to their heritage. The problem lies in supranational governments that foist half baked political beliefs on the people for the sake of argument and not reality. You are right when you say that integration is not dissimilar from acquiescence. You should fight for your culture as we all should; our forebearers didn't succeed and exist without reason. Culture is the tie that binds, but we should also come to the determination that ultimately God loves all of humanity equally, and therefore it is up to humanity to follow suit.

You should make your own bank and currency. Force feed your people knowledge. Build an edifice, house it with natives, and institute your own currency. Fuckers like treaudau and Obama will take it right in the ass if it means they're sucking native cock and doing the SJW act.

You have the power, now act and make the world better. No one gives power; power is taken at the muzzle of the gun, the tip of the sword, and the pen. Your race will be subsumed by the tide of American pop culture unless you take action. My degradation can be your benefit, but only if you strike.
>>
>>4454224
rude haha
>>
WARNING
>>
>>4454273
Lude and rewd
>>
>>4454211
A jew hat.
>>
>>4454209
i want to read her diary if you catch my draft
>>
>>4454209
O shit waddup
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.