[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pls sticky mods ^_^ Thanks!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: datboipepe.jpg (48 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
datboipepe.jpg
48 KB, 500x497
Pls sticky mods ^_^
Thanks!
>>
>>4453940
No, that meme-image is stale, I saw it on the dailydot first week of may.
>>
>>4453945
I never said that i made it.
>>
>>4453949
You didn't it and I didn't question that. My meaning is that this is not sticky-worthy.
>>
>>4453940
Mods aren't going to sticky your dumb meme frog, you dumb frogposter

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4453945
>>4453968

Are you a mod? If so, I hate you. FAGGOT!!!!!
>>
>>4453994
I'm not, I was just exposing my opinion-reasoning. Now that you know that, how do you feel about me?
>>
>>4453996

I.... I have a surprisingly positive opinion of you.

I will go masturbate, and ejaculate, and ritualistically give you a copy of my essence through masturbation.

You will receive a very good transfer of energy, and you will receive my essence, via me masturbating and ejaculating, because something about you is so exquisite, so deliciously suave and classy and fashionable, that I cannot resist this favor to you.
>>
>>4454023
Well, I suppose, if you believe in ritualistic essence transfer and stuff, then I guess I'm grateful for your thoughtfulness.

What are you masturbating to?
>>
>>4454148

I already masturbated, and sent the essence. It might take a while to deliver though, because I can't always send it through a pure stream. Sometimes, like now, I have to use the public access, and lots of other essences are taking up space, so it can get traffic jammed.

I actually masturbated to a very basic idea of a redhead. Using just my imagination. Funny, huh. All this potential masturbatory material, and I am using my imagination! The audacity, indeed!
>>
File: datboi.png (143 KB, 501x477) Image search: [Google]
datboi.png
143 KB, 501x477
>>4453940
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.