[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
;_; i thought this was a nice board.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18
Guys, I'm sad. And I know I said I was going back to sleep. I got on the archive and did some screenshots of some of this "person"'s posts. I know some of you lot will say, oh it's 4chan, persistent identity and whatnot, and I agree. I can just choose a different name if I so wish. My issue is that this person will just take whatever name I choose. And they are rude. They are rude and are doing this presumably to make me feel bad. Or something. I don't know what motivates this person.
Pic related contains only some of their posts from the past 24 hours with my usual name. The last time they did this I switched to the other one I used sometimes (mascarpone). If you search for posts by that name ALL of the first page are by the same rude person from months ago.
Why not just post as anon? Because I enjoy name posting and namefigs have a long established history on this board. I do not mind impersonators in the least if they are polite and their posts are fun and amusing! It is this one individual who chooses to target me in particular.
SO s4s, I would like to ask your honest opinion. DO you agree with the rude person? Like I don't want to make it like "is LoLo or cade/sparkles/whatever" the better poster kinda thing but do the posters of this board collectively hate me as much as the rude poster does? And what should I do? Get a new name here and watch him switch to using it? Just quit posting?
Last time they did this I posted as "sparkle princess" some and they curiously (!) chose to not imitate that one. I don't want to be vindictive about it. Like I could set my name as "sparkles is an enormous faggot" but that is just negative and I'd really prefer to ignore them and just do my own thing. They are super dedicated to preventing me from doing my own thing though, which is frustrating because I don't really see other namefigs having the same issue.
Thoughts? Is there any love for me still or do you all hate my guts?
>>
And additionally, I made polite requests several times, and they were worded politely with pleases and thank yous, to please stop. These were ignored. That in itself is IMO rude. Other impersonators have occasionally said that they'd like to use the name, which I don't mind as long as they aren't going to be complete asshats. But cade has been ignoring me when I ask him to stop.
I know I'm taking the joke board to seriously but what the heck is wrong with this person anyway?
>>
>>4453883
what the hecks wrong with this person *points @ u*
>>
>>4453866
good dobel
idk what to do about it, maybe just have some chamomile tea and sleep on it
>>
>>4453866
temporary name 56 i love you!!!!!!!!!!
>>
"LoLo" isn't a cool name, it's too generic, you're better off without it.
For your next name you should consult a generic name generator for the tabletop game of Vampire: The Masquerade.
>>
File: 4564rp1x6so1_1280.jpg (175 KB, 616x471) Image search: [Google]
4564rp1x6so1_1280.jpg
175 KB, 616x471
>>4453866
>I don't know what motivates this person.
well, if i understood correctly ure a grill right? my theory is that the dude is a r9k type of guy and he just wants attention from you.
he wants to be in ur thoughts. he's probably a creepy aspie kid who has fallen in love w the image he has of you

femanons really need to be just anons if they want to avoid this kind of weirdos
>>
I want to cum on LoLo's tiddies!
>>
File: tumblr_n6qcx6Y2tI1tdii6io1_400.gif (1024 KB, 339x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6qcx6Y2tI1tdii6io1_400.gif
1024 KB, 339x300
>>4453866
You're a good poster, LoLo! I really like how you're so chatty and pleasant and friendly, and how you always give advice when anyone asks for it! Your blog threads are great not just for the content, but how they always bring together the community! And I also totally admire how you're willing to take a stand for [s4s]'s values when you need to! Plenty of other people like you for the same reasons! Really, how can anyone hate you, LoLo?
>>
>>4453866
not even gonna read all that but everyone knows those posts aren't by you and by making this thread you're just encouraging him to do it more. lmao. kek. roflcopter. etc. nice dubs btw
>>4453911
i love your dubs
>>4454022
how can anyone hate your dubs

godly luck GET

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4453866
n dubs but i thnk u shldnt take it 2 srs
he is bein v. rude but wht can u do? its cuz ur e-famuos n so u hav 2 deal w/ tht knda stuf
bt also bein e-faamous means evry1 nos tht its not u rudepostin so rly u cme 2 b knwn nt jst by th name lolo bt by th qualifyr tht ur psts r th nice 1nes whch is knda nice in itslf
aditoinal u cld jst rotate names evryday n thn ud end up w/ like so mny names thtd b knda cool 2
try 2 trn ths thng tht u dnt like into a thng tht could b fun
its up 2 u tho so bst of lck w/ it
>>
>>4454081
What did he mean by this?
>>
LoLo-- you can be rude towards people who try their hands at cooking. I think you feel superior about your cooking and that to me is rude. Other than that you are a very reliable poster for some fun threads!

I want to meet a dark handsome stranger!

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4453866
is this LoLo?
>>
>>4454100
ni$e dub$
>>
>>4453883
you think too much about it. do your thing and ignore him. there have allways been figs like him here, it just didn't matter much, bc we had more posters. the namefig hate was allways there, but back then more posters used one (or a few like me) and so the haters were in the smaller number. there will allways be that one guy here, who just wants to shit this place up. that one guy that hates this board and only finds joy in negativity.

captain kek's threads were mostly fun to read, cuz he was and still is a nice and relaxed guy. yet there were haters all around. or le radioman, despite creating tons of OC and giving this board something unique, allways got hated on more and more over the times, which is sad.

those guys are more 4chan than those wannaberudeposters will ever be. we are all on 4chan for a reason. we love our little special, dirty place.

tl;dr
haters gonna hate, so don't let it get to you
>>
>>4454133
doppel
>>
File: 1375475614997[1].png (96 KB, 536x476) Image search: [Google]
1375475614997[1].png
96 KB, 536x476
>>
>>4454081
lol u tk him 2 da bar?
>>
File: bismuth_baby.jpg (297 KB, 1032x1032) Image search: [Google]
bismuth_baby.jpg
297 KB, 1032x1032
>>4453938
"The Rambling Tyrant" isn't a cool name, it's too generic, you're better off without it.
For your next name you should consult a generic name generator for the tabletop game of Vampire: The Masquerade.
>>
>>4453961
is that a tumithak corridor?
>>
still waiting for a femanon to call herself Carmen Lelectra
>>
>>4454022
pls be my gf
>>
>>4454022
dumb animeposter
>>
File: 1384373805062.jpg (62 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1384373805062.jpg
62 KB, 1000x667
>>4454081
Can someone translate this for me?
>>
sparkless has genuine mental problems. like othets have said, making this thread will only encourage the child. they seem to be a litetal sociopath with no regard for human emotions. they're not trolling at this point, they're just being a despicable human being. i yhink you're a great part of this board and it would be sad if one psycho's crusade to screw with you caused you to leave. as you can already see, you do have more supporters than detractors on this board. [s4s] is supposed to be a nice place, but that person seems to think it's their job to subvert that image, even though it's entirely transparent and they're only one of a few people who truly don't understand this board. i have literally reported dozens of his extraordinarily inappropriate posts in your cooking threads, but either mods won't ban him, or he just evades bans. none of us enjoy his presence either, and it would be nice if something could be done about it, but it appears that it's up to us to ignore him, which we're obviously failing at. it's also totally possible that this thread is an elaboraye ruse set up by them, as they appear to do nothing else in.life but shit up this board.

tl;dr ignore the trolls pls stay on nice board
>>
>>4454155
fifty-five
>>
File: 1410213007083.gif (1000 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
1410213007083.gif
1000 KB, 500x292
>>4454155
Don't you dare ever speak to Ynyarri that way!
>>
>>4453866
just stop caring it's sinple
>>
let the haters be you're movitators..........
>>
File: 1462764962962.jpg (65 KB, 450x448) Image search: [Google]
1462764962962.jpg
65 KB, 450x448
>>4454173
dumb anime fucking apologist

we'll gas animelards and sympathizers like you when we elect god-emperor Trump
>>
>>4454186
>f*cking
please go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>4454143
"Anonymous" isn't a cool name, it's too generic, you're better off without it.
>>
>>4454186
wow rude
>>
File: image.jpg (836 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
836 KB, 2592x1936
LoLo is my favorite
>>
File: 1462510129389.gif (836 KB, 208x209) Image search: [Google]
1462510129389.gif
836 KB, 208x209
>>4453866
You think you have it bad?

I have to work with women!

I work at a fairly well known privately owned business in a store of about 17 employees. Four of them are men and none of them work my shift.

A couple of years ago this black ghetto bitch got hired and has gotten several of her friends hired since then. I am usually always busy doing something. The girls typically stand around and talk about people being the loud ghetto niggers they are.

One in particular has made it her goal to make any new employee not like me. Any new girl she sees me talking to she will let them know how crazy I am or that I am bi polar. I know this because of the the new girls came up to me and told me that she heard I was crazy and I immediately knew who it was.

My craziness comes out of frustration of being the only one ever doing anything. Girls need something heavy lifted? They get me. Something is messed up and they need someone to take a gander? Me of course. It drives me insane and not only do I have to deal with job stress but I fucking hate all of my co workers especially the niggers. These are the worst I've ever worked with.

At least you don't have to work with niggers or women. Count yourself lucky.
>>
>>4454223
off by one
>>
>>4454231
off by eight
>>
>>4454234
off by eleven
>>
>>4454223
Literally everyone I know (who's male) complains about how fucking lazy and obnoxious female employees are.
They also talk about how especially obnoxious black employees are.
And then quite literally the worst of them are black women.

I just want to say, I truly am egalitarian, and I don't care about sex or skin color, but I cannot deny that I constantly hear that black people are lazy at their jobs, and that black women are by-far the laziest and least qualified.
And to be honest, there's research that backs all of this up.
It's a fact that black people and women get government support; they're more likely to get hired for almost any job they apply for due to diversity's sake. Which also means that when they do get hired, they often do not live up to the standards.
There is one black supreme court justice, and he is 100% against affirmative action because he knows all this to be very true. Yet sadly we have too many liberals on the supreme court, so of course they won't repeal affirmative action.

But like here's a fun fact that honestly makes me sick, not only for myself but for black people as a whole. Black students applying for Ivy League colleges are twice as likely to get in as their white counterparts, but are 4 times as likely to never pass the bar exam, the bar exam being the exam that any lawyer must pass after law school to become a real-world lawyer.
Thanks, affirmative action.
>>
>>4454234
curses!!!!
>>
>>4454243
off by nine
>>
>>4454159
And dubs but I think you shouldn't take it to serious. He is being very rude but what can you do? It's because you are e-famous and so you have to deal with that kind of stuff. But also being e-famous means everyone knows that it's not you rude posting, so really you came to be known not just by the name LoLo but by the quality that your posts are ones which is kind of nice in itself. Additionally you could just rotate names everyday and then you'd end up with so many names, that'd be kind of cool too. Try to turn this thing that you don't like into a thing that could be fun. It's up to you though so best of luck with it.
>>
>>4454262
Thanks, friend.
L^)
>>
>>4454245
Affirmative action is dumb. I understand that in theory what it does is address the cultural momentum of disadvantaged people having fewer opportunities and a generation cycle of failure but that is not the way to fix it. Of course this is the US where you have one of the lowest tax rates in the world and still have militias being all "big gubmint" so the other options, such as better funding for schools in shitty areas, years of systematic persistant investment into the infrastructure community and very souls of the worst communities, changing the perception that they are born to fail etc are off the table. Society should be taking action to ensure these people are able to contribute and do more, and thus get more opportunities.

That said if you're a black women you are basically looked down on by everyone. You're considered least attractive, anything you do or any look you wear is twice as cool on a white girl. Society fetishises most of the female body but the black one is left out. It's got to be pretty fucked. They can get away with being a worthless shit due to affirmative action but if they try to be more the opportunity and recognition is harder to find.
>>
>>4454277
>77
>Dubs
Nice
>>
>>4454277
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? If you're a scrawny twig-man with chronic acne who's prematurely balding, do you get a pass because society doesn't find you attractive? No, tough shit, that's the hand you got. Same thing for black chicks who aren't traditionally beautiful by Western standards.
>>
>>4454302
Do you think Santa Claus is really real or is he like actually made up I mean i'm pretty sure I saw Santa once when I was a kid. Nobody has proven he isn't real.
>>
>>4454302
I didn't say they got a pass.

I said we fuck em over, but affirmative action is precisely the wrong way to approach it. Just that most of the other solutions are off the table.

Also that this is pretty much an American problem. American culture produces this abominations of logic and entitlement. It's awful, these women are awful people. I agree that the way inequality is handled is fucking retarded but this is a systematic cultural problem with the US.

Also a balding scrawny twig man can shave his hair off and go to the gym and look badass so your example is dumb. You can't work the black away. Even if he doesn't do that he's better off than a fat black girl with a moustache at 20.
>>
>>4454310
I mean he's probably real, why would he be such a huge cultural figure if he wasn't
>>
File: ree.gif (847 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
ree.gif
847 KB, 665x662
FUGGING POL POSTERS GET OFF MY BORD!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1461235088006.jpg (8 KB, 246x292) Image search: [Google]
1461235088006.jpg
8 KB, 246x292
>>4454385
calm down
>>
>>4454388
good double
>>
Thanks for the support everyone. Not sure what the /pol/ stuff is doing here though. O_o
I'll have to agree to not take things so seriously. I just get frustrated sometimes. I do try not to be unfairly critical and I'll look out for that when I comment on anything going forward.
>>
>>4454331
I felt good about myself until I read your post. So you think big black girls are worst then twiggy guys? Why is everybody trying to mock big black girls? I bet u's just a jelly woman, who lost a man to superior black women.

>>4454412
go on girl! shitpostin is a hard job only girls with big balls can do :^)
>>
When any other namefig gets impersonated they ignore the impersonator or laugh at them
When LoLo gets impersonated they make a huge deal about and make a shitty masturbatory hugbox thread
>>
>>4454517
This, but unironically.
>>
>>4454517
it's always been like that, it's kind of part of her persona. please be nice to her she a good girl she dindu nuffin
>>
>>4454517
*tips fedora then grabs him by the throat* back the fuck off?!?!
>>
File: 1380551090162.jpg (188 KB, 800x1204) Image search: [Google]
1380551090162.jpg
188 KB, 800x1204
>>4454523
Have you been trying to avoid me?
>>
>>
>>
>>4454540
>>4454546
>>4454575
that's illegal on other planets
>>
>>4454579
Which planets? Where did you receive this interplanetary knowledge?
>>
>>4454580
thanks man but i cant read lol XD lmao
>>
>>4454595
Haha! LOL!
>>
>>4454600
good double
>>
>>4454579
Thank god we live on the planet of Japan.
>>
>>4454630
TRU DAT
>>
>>4454262
good jb bt th "n" shlda been "n." 4 "nice" m'bad
>>
>>4454951
>>
>>4453866
thats imperostering LoLo. The real LoLo is a VERY nice poster, ok?
>>
>>4454956
n. pic bt no dub
>>
>>4453866
You're getting exactly what you want namefig.
>>
>>4454958
Water bottles are bar none the best ejaculate container. What other method lets you visualize your total semen output in such a convenient and efficient way?
>>
>>4454090
Your Fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4454966
u n. dub ethr
>>
>>4454972
No... I don't want this.
>>
le DUDE reddit le bowling shabbos reddit burp nihilism aha bacon shut the fuck up donny!!!!!!!!!! rick & morty lol
>>
>>4455200
>00
dubs
nice
>>
>>4453866
for the record there's no less than TWENTY-NINE (29) posts in that picture that i didn't make. however many there are, minus twenty nine, i did make.
>>
File: instalacao-eletrica-1.jpg (92 KB, 590x397) Image search: [Google]
instalacao-eletrica-1.jpg
92 KB, 590x397
>>4453866
Yawn
>>
I want LoLo to cuck me!
>>
What in the democratic primaries is going on
>>
>>4456120
ssdd
>>
>>4456120
aaff
>>
>>4456120
whnever i c or think th words "democratic primaries" i think "democratic piemaries"
>>
nom de guerre

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
U should have posted it in /b/ OP. Maybe it resulted in a suicide
>>
Whenever people impersonate me I try to have fun with the situation and make sure they know that it just amuses me. This usually causes them to stop, or at least to be well natured in their impersonation.

Of course no one has ever impersonated me so extensively so I don't know if that would work for you especially because they already know it bothers you.

I think there are actually only a few rudeposters on s4s and they make people feel like everyone hates even though it's probably only a handful of people who are so rude and hate nearly everyone.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.