[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a very important question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Choco-Taco.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
Choco-Taco.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
Has anybody on [s4s] had one of these before? As a kid, I always thought they looked cool. But the ice cream truck priced them at, like, $5. I ain't a sucker, I had better ways to spend my meager savings. Recently, though, I saw them in the grocery store. I considered buying some, but decided to consult my friends on /esforce/ before making a hasty decision. Is it worth trying out, or would my money be better spent on some other kind of ice cream treat?

Thanks for your time.
>>
haha you didn't get your ice cream
you could have had a hole box of ice cream bars but instead cucked yourself out of it and came here to spread your misery
no ice cream for you tonite! stores closed!
>>
I haven't had one of those in years, I remember I enjoyed the waffle part but really I was more into micro dots or whattever the fuck they wree called

but really the patrician ass cream is vanillia cone with cherry dip
>>
They are pretty good. Were definitely more expensive than other items in the ice cream truck.
>>
Yeah I eat these all the time. They just taste like a normal ice cream cone with chocolate and nuts.
>>
>>4452912
Delicious.
>>
File: 1461510870018.gif (2 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1461510870018.gif
2 MB, 600x450
>>4452912
how much do they cost
>>
File: ph.jpg (119 KB, 620x500) Image search: [Google]
ph.jpg
119 KB, 620x500
>>4452878
I still got ice cream, silly, just something I'm more familiar with. I'm sorry if I'm spreading misery, though, that wasn't my intention. Do you not have any ice cream for tonight?

>>4452883
Are you thinking of Dippin' Dots?

Your ass cream sounds a lot fancier than mine, I just use whatever the local drugstore has in stock.

>>4452890
We talking kinda pretty good, really pretty good, or okay enough pretty good?

>>4452912
How do they compare to those prepackaged chocolate dipped ice cream cones with nuts on the top that fall off and go everywhere and a delicious chunk of chocolate in the bottom of the cone to crunch on as the last bit?
>>
>>4452951
no i had burgs and sode
>>
File: 1451588458658.png (208 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1451588458658.png
208 KB, 500x600
>>4452953
That's pretty good too. I had lasagna for dinner!
>>
>>4452873
If you're getting ice cream from the ice cream truck, might as well do it right. Choco Tacos were the bomb. And they were only around 3 bucks here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.